BEYBLADE: Metal Saga/Shogun Steel/BeyRaiderz/Cyborg

(Jun. 19, 2013  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: New information about the three new series coming up from Nelvana (including Shogun Steel) :
Quote:Nelvana Enterprises and d-rights, Inc. are proud to announce production on three brand new series of BEYBLADE that will not only introduce new fans to the series, but take the story in an exciting new direction. Beginning this fall, BEYBLADE: Shogun Steel will launch with 26 x half-hour episodes. BeyRaiderz Shogun (working title) with 13 x half hours will launch in spring 2014 and BeyWarriors Cyborg (working title) will follow in fall 2014 with 26 x half-hour episodes and two one-hour specials.

So, there are really only twenty-six episodes in Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G even if the last episode was awkward. "BeyWarriors Cyborg" gets many episodes out of nowhere ...

While we are at it, let us start this topic ...

Here, only the new anime/manga dub can be discussed.

As with the other Beyblade Metal Fusion thread, do not ask us for information if you see that it is not in the Bey News articles : that information is simply not available publicly yet.

Anyway, did we have such a long and clear version of the opening song ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UEABTiKRDI
The opening seems okay (as I know this iss directed to children). Hopefully the dubbing won't be bad.
So that's what the opening sounds like. as Yotsuba said, the song would be a lot better for kids imo.
So the lyrics are:
Beyblade, Beyblade Let it rip! Lets fight in an epic battle, Face off and spin the metal. No time for doubt now no place for backing down. Beyblade, Beyblade Let it rip! Beyblade, Beyblade Let it rip! Spin out of play now. Grip on for power. Right to the top, Yeah, never giving up! Here comes, Here comes Metal fusion. Lets go Beyblade let it rip Metal Fusion Let it rip. Beyblade, Beyblade Let it rip! This is it, Get a grip, Let it rip! ? (Sorry about the wall of text.)
its okay but not as good as the japanese one although i dont know what theyre saying XD or is it just because im used to watching the japanese one?
Amazing! Since Mr. Neil Parfitt did the music for the Japanese OP we can get a similar song for the dubbed version! That's pretty awwwesome in my opinion!
That opening is ten times better than the original japanese one.
hahaha am i the only one who thinks they found a way to make an incredibly cheesy song even cheesier here?
Definitely, but it still brings the biggest smile to my face. So much better than the Japanese.
It is incredibly cheesy.
It's better than most versions though.
(Mar. 19, 2010  5:17 PM)Crimson Wrote: It is incredibly cheesy.
It's better than most versions though.

qft
i think i'm the only person who liked the japanese opening
I also liked the Japenese opening, but i do like the way they edited the video.
(Mar. 19, 2010  5:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think i'm the only person who liked the japanese opening

i liked the japanese version too XD i dont know why... i think its the voice style..
(Mar. 19, 2010  5:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think i'm the only person who liked the japanese opening

You are in the select few.

I like them both equally.
get a grip some subliminal messaging buy a launcher grip

and the japanese opening pwns the new one
Nice to hear the original lyrics, lol. It's still a pretty bad song, just a bit better in English.

(Mar. 19, 2010  4:34 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Amazing! Since Mr. Neil Parfitt did the music for the Japanese OP we can get a similar song for the dubbed version! That's pretty awwwesome in my opinion!

Parfitt does the score for the show (background music). That Martin Prujac guy did the opening music, he also did the original series's dub opening IIRC.

I don't think the manga will picked up here until like 2012, lol. Viz will take their time with it.
METAL HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART
(Mar. 19, 2010  8:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: METAL HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

i was listening to it on my ipod and when it went METAL HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART i was really embarassed
(Mar. 19, 2010  8:56 PM)Potato Wrote: i was listening to it on my ipod and when it went METAL HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART i was really embarassed

yes, that's the only embarrassing part of that song

I like the Japanese opening, it's a lot better than that anyway but it is good to know they have already start though I might just end up sticking with Japanese with subs.
I think this might grow on me over time.. Like bacteria.
It's horrific, but I know I'll be watching it on Saturday mornings when I'm eating my cereal and this'll become drilled in to my head.
Hmm.. I don't know what to say, I really like the old beyblade theme song and I also like the japanese mfb song.
I don't like when they say ''let it rip'' all the time, I find it to childlish for my taste, but it could been worse... i think Tongue_out
(Mar. 19, 2010  10:20 PM)gravitygreen Wrote: I don't like when they say ''let it rip'' all the time, I find it to childlish for my taste, but it could been worse... i think Tongue_out

Although you may have a point, I also find a fault in the phrase "Go Shoot", if you try to use in the Americas/UK. Especially in the case of USA, we'll have a mob of overprotective parents marching down to the Hasbro factory complaining that "'Go Shoot' is too violent!" in a heartbeat.