BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

(Apr. 13, 2009  5:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: nobody's ever going to pick the red booster again

I will.........I like sagittario....
EDIT: carp saggitario Argh!
O carp, I'm never lucky enough when it comes to my name being picked out from other people but o well, it was fun at the least, apart from saggitario that is.
ugh Sagitarrio.... oh well Joyful_2

That was pretty fun XD Though I could’ve found them sooner, if I didn’t spend most of the time looking in all the really hard spots lol But surprisingly there were no eggs on the pages that I thought were the hardest Unhappy

I knew Brad wouldn’t put the eggs on the forum pages (way too obvious) or the threads (would be torture and impossible) so I didn’t even bother looking there at all.

I knew one of them would be somewhere in the Face Collection pages (that was just so bait) and I knew it would be in the “Contact Us” link because no one ever looks at the bottom of the site Pinching_eyes

I found the Sag. Egg quite easily and quickly.

Checking the Buddy List was obvious, though I almost missed the egg there because I almost forgot to scroll all the way to the bottom.

The Bull one was pretty clever though, I looked on the Face Collection page a couple times, but I knew something had to be there, so I skimmed the page really slowly and then I see this awkward, oval-shaped thing (the egg), I felt like such an idiot, it was right there the whole time lmao Joyful_2

Thanks for setting this up Brad Smile
Quote:Funny thing was I looked there, but missed it (Don't ask how)

That's Funny. The same thing happened to me. Thanks for this anyways. Congratz guys.
(Apr. 13, 2009  5:31 AM)Khel Wrote: Hah! So there was Saggitario!
Funny thing was I looked there, but missed it (Don't ask how)
All the rest I found hours ago

Same, I must've clicked on that page about three or so times. Suffice to say, I feel rather stupid and/or blind now. XD Oh well.

Congratulations Aqua and Crimson!! And to think you were moaning the whole first hour about how you couldn't find anything. XD
(Apr. 13, 2009  5:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: nobody's ever going to pick the red booster again

I would still take it because then I know I have got the most annoying one.

I actually love my Sag face. Grin

Anyways, thanks for an interesting evening Brad. Can't wait till next year. XD
Yeah, thanks brad, it was fun and also made me look like an idiot because it took me so long to find it.
I will buy a Saggitario and melt it.
Video will be on youtube.
I'm dead serious,btw.
I'm way too angry because I was really close finding the egg.

Oh well. I've lost my interest in faces now.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:51 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: I will buy a Saggitario and melt it.
I'm dead serious,btw.

OK, I think that is a little over doing it, just a little.
It's worth about as much.
Searched for like 3 hours yesterday night, then searched for half an hour before going to school today.
I am unstable because of my own stupidity.
That's all.
Well, do what you want then, even though I was searching for longer.
btw whats the big thing that happened after the contest?
i didnt notice any difference but that i had to inter my user and password again!
^^ He'll probably tell us the update/news when he comes online today.
Can't wait, wish he would come on now but I don't think that will happen.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:51 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: I will buy a Saggitario and melt it.
I'm dead serious,btw.

You know you can still get faces without winning contests right?
So I could get one for just being and playing at the spinoff that is happening in london excel? That's cool.
Yep. Another reason I'm sad Unhappy
Now I really have to get a MFB. I know you get one for winning a tourny as well but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
And Second and Third. Also for winning 25 Free battles!
(Apr. 13, 2009  5:04 PM)Zander Wrote: Now I really have to get a MFB. I know you get one for winning a tourny as well but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

As well as the Gold Face, don't forget there's also the Silver Face, Bronze Face, Sapphire Face, Amber Face and Face of the Wyvern that you can possibly get from the tourney.

EDIT: Felt like adding some colour Cool
Lol, I love it when people post the same thing at the same time.

Anyway, that really rocks, now I can't help but have to get an MFB.