BEY EASTER EGG HUNT BEGINS!

(Apr. 13, 2009  5:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Yep. Another reason I'm sad Unhappy

You said you might be able to come before, is there really no chance of that happeneing now? Crying

And I love your post Aqua. XD Didn't actually realise that that is what the Sapphire face is for. Gasp
There's lots of Faces to get without winning contests.

As for the big update, I think you guys might be expecting too much Tongue_out It's just going to be a general update. But whatever, I'm running behind schedule and a lot of stuff has come up recently.
That answers my question :\ ^

I wish it was a big update...
(Apr. 13, 2009  9:27 PM)Driger Wrote: That answers my question :\ ^

I wish it was a big update...

What do you want exactly? I just redid the whole site and rule book and now you want something else?
Ignore him. Everyone here is really grateful so don't think otherwise. Wink Including Driger, he just came off badly. ^^;
Smile! <3
(Apr. 13, 2009  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you want exactly? I just redid the whole site and rule book and now you want something else?

Eh, enough said.
What really grinds my gears is that i went to the members section like 50 times thinking i missed something because i had looked everywhere else, i just never noticed an "Advanced Search" section Crying
Same here hero. I logged on at school *shhh*
I don't know if I ever said this but nice one with the Bull egg Brad, I think that was funny that it was just sitting there in the list as people go down and they wouldn't have noticed it.
That was the idea Grin
I thought the Bull Egg was hidden the best out of all 4.
(Apr. 13, 2009  11:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That was the idea Grin

And that is why i liked it.
Brad know how I found the Leo egg? I went to your profile and clicked the orange "Unknown location"
I actualy looked on the bull faces page but didn't notice it was an egg! I also looked the advance search page but didn't notice it!!! Angry So pissed off!
(Apr. 13, 2009  11:59 PM)jsc Wrote: Brad know how I found the Leo egg? I went to your profile and clicked the orange "Unknown location"

LOL
(Apr. 13, 2009  11:59 PM)jsc Wrote: Brad know how I found the Leo egg? I went to your profile and clicked the orange "Unknown location"
Lol, when it was really late and i had given up all hope i started doing that XD . It was actually sort of fun XD
I can't believe that. I never knew that advanced search was any different than the rest. Tired
Now I know, and I'm sure that was the only page that I had never checked, haha. Anyway, Congrats Aqua and Crimson.
My Brain worked properly, at the very least. xD
It was a nice game actually.
Maybe you can design other games in the next few weeks or so.
I know I said it but I'll say it again:

"This version/update (however you call it) of the WBO OWNS!"
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:00 PM)pegasis Wrote: so whats the new thing brad?

ugh
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ugh

Don't worry, you don't have to rush into it. Right everyone? (You better agree)
I actually have to house-sit for the next week, and I'm unsure what the internet situation will be like. Hopefully it won't be too awful, but I should have a lot of time to get work done.
Well, do what you can, when you can, when you want to, there is no rush.
I only found two, I checked both the pages of the ones the two I was missing were on, and I just glanced over them. xD

STUPID EYES. x.x