BEY BRAD BEY SALE - Fundraiser for WBO! Loads of cheap, rare Beyblades!

would u sell bey bitbests?
(Jul. 30, 2009  8:47 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: brad how muhc for dranzer F ?

Where does it say in that entire post Brad made that he's selling Dranzer F, or do you mean Dranzer V2.

(Jul. 30, 2009  9:26 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: would u sell bey bitbests?

Yes. But...

(Jul. 30, 2009  8:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Minimum order of $20. It's not worth my time to mail you your one bit beast pack.
oops i ment to say dranzer v2 how much would shipping and the blade cost all together??
In the ultimate attack combo, is the Red AR part of the Phantom force series?
And I was wondering if you have any Roller Supports for the Customize Grips as well?
(Jul. 30, 2009  8:47 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: brad how muhc for dranzer F ?

Did you not read the first post?

(Jul. 30, 2009  9:26 PM)Tysongranger25 Wrote: would u sell bey bitbests?

Minimum order is $20.

(Jul. 30, 2009  9:58 PM)keyblader09 Wrote: oops i ment to say dranzer v2 how much would shipping and the blade cost all together??

Dude, PM me this stuff.

(Jul. 30, 2009  10:23 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: In the ultimate attack combo, is the Red AR part of the Phantom force series?

No, it's a Japanese limited.

(Jul. 30, 2009  11:23 PM)BrooklynBEGA Wrote: And I was wondering if you have any Roller Supports for the Customize Grips as well?

I don't. If I did, they would be listed here.

If you want to buy something, ask about shipping etc. PM me. If you have a question about an item's condition or etc. feel free to post it here.
are you selling the second lot (the AKMS one) as the whole thing
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:34 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: are you selling the second lot (the AKMS one) as the whole thing

... no.
Brad, always wondered wat was bit beast boosters? what comes within it?
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:35 AM)Beynval Wrote: Brad, always wondered wat was bit beast boosters? what comes within it?

Bit Chips and stickers. What else?
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bit Chips and stickers. What else?
how many of them LOL. only 1 per pack?
(Jul. 31, 2009  2:08 AM)Beynval Wrote: how many of them LOL. only 1 per pack?

six
Hey Bey Brad

(I kno this is on the wrong post.) Hope u dont mind me askin but can u show me a pic of ur whole collection of beyblades. Aparently its HUGE!!

Thx Smile
so in the $5 section youare doing a dragoon ms ???
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:04 PM)Dragoon GT Wrote: Hey Bey Brad

(I kno this is on the wrong post.) Hope u dont mind me askin but can u show me a pic of ur whole collection of beyblades. Aparently its HUGE!!

Thx Smile

If you know it's the wrong place to ask, don't ask. However, I've posted pictures in the Beyblade Collection topic before.

(Jul. 31, 2009  1:08 PM)ginga Wrote: so in the $5 section youare doing a dragoon ms ???

No.
How much would shipping to the US be?
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:19 PM)BBU-King Wrote: How much would shipping to the US be?

It would depend on what you ordered, however, generally between 5-10.
Okay thanks.
Pm'd ya. But you never replied back...
(Aug. 01, 2009  6:49 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Pm'd ya. But you never replied back...

sorry, forgot to reply. pm'd

anyone who paid already, your orders are packed and will be shipped out after the weekend
So er should I pay first or just wait till the tourney?
(Aug. 02, 2009  9:04 AM)Takamura Wrote: So er should I pay first or just wait till the tourney?

If you can pay now, that would be good, it saves me the hassle of transferring it to my Paypal and it would help me with recent supply purchases.
how much would shipping to Singapore cost?
(Aug. 02, 2009  3:30 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: how much would shipping to Singapore cost?

How am I supposed to answer this if I don't know what you want?
how much will it cost to send two beyblade to mass