Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average

BEY BLAZE - MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA, JANUARY 9 2010.
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ
BeyRank: #19 (1,529)
Sagittario FaceDragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceDraciel FaceEscolpio FaceAntique FaceGemios FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceEmerald FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceKerbecs FaceLeone FaceGold FaceMetal FaceByxis FacePisces FaceRuby FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIKronos FaceOrion FaceUranus FaceGold FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceCygnus FaceBeelzeb FaceFox FaceRock Bison FaceUranus FaceSilver FaceMF2 Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 09 2010 11:36 AM by Omega.)
[Image: beyblazeposter.png]
BEY BLAZE

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 9, 2010.

Date: January 9, 2010, 12PM Onwards.

Venue: A Park in Essendon called Lincoln Park. We will all meet up outside the Essendon Train Station at 12:00 PM and wait for everyone until 12:30 PM, once everyone is there we will all walk down to the park together, unless you know how to get to the park, you can go directly to the park if you would prefer that.

Expected Turnout: We are expecting about 15 people at the moment.

Format: Open Format, Round Robin System.

This time round we're expecting a lot more people to show up, and we already have over 10 people confirmed coming. This time the event will be held in Essendon as many bladers in Melbourne live near Essendon, and it's a nice location.

Note: The Libra wheel is banned in this tournament.

Please PM me, or post here if your coming, and if your bringing any friends please note that as well.

Attendance List:
Me (Omega)
Dragonsclaw
Pizza
Rock Bison
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
BeyKid
Robsta
Raykon
Chaos Blader
StormDriger (Maybe)
DiverDan
Tan
And I know there are more... Post here if I left you out, and I will keep adding to the list. Also many people are bringing friends.

Please try and make it.

Entrance Fees.
The entrance fee is $5 USD, or $6 AUD unless you have a Blader's Passport.

Purchasing a Blader's Passport at the Tournament.

If you don't have a PayPal, or for any reason you can't buy a Blader's Passport on the WBO website, you can purchase one at the tournament for $10 USD, or $12 AUD.

Prizes
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of the tournament will get prizes, you get to pick any MFB you want as your prize (except limited edition beys like Quetz). We will not supply the prizes at the tournament, but once you have chosen the blade you would like, I will post it to your address.

Donations.
If you would like to make a donation towards prizes for the winners of the tournament you can do so, I would greatly appreciate that, and I'm sure other would too.

All money collected goes towards the WBO.

Essendon Lincoln Park Map.
[Image: essendonlincolnpark.png] [Image: w520.png]

If anyone needs my mobile number just in case, please PM me.

Winners:
1st Place: Tan
2nd Place: Raykon
3rd Place: Chaos Blader

Leader of The Prodigies - Elite Beyblade Team
[Image: scaled.php?server=813&filename=d...res=medium]
Beyblade Prodigies | YouTube Channel | Bey Photography |
[Image: shelder.png]
Dec 05 2009 04:45 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

So sorry I missed this, been really busy lately. As soon as you have a finalized location this can be approved.

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Dec 08 2009 07:20 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ
Sagittario FaceDragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceDraciel FaceEscolpio FaceAntique FaceGemios FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceGaia Dragoon FaceEmerald FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceKerbecs FaceLeone FaceGold FaceMetal FaceByxis FacePisces FaceRuby FaceGold FaceGold FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIIKronos FaceOrion FaceUranus FaceGold FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceCygnus FaceBeelzeb FaceFox FaceRock Bison FaceUranus FaceSilver FaceMF2 Face

Yay! Thanks Khel. I'll go looking tomorrow Smile

Dec 08 2009 08:54 AM
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ

Alright, I found a location, and I have edited the OP. Thanks Smile

Dec 14 2009 02:03 AM
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

k moved to official events

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Dec 14 2009 11:50 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Zanzetsuken

〜光〜
Quetzalcoatl FaceDriger FaceEscolpio FaceRose Gold FaceBrad FaceAntique Face

Sweet! Cant wait for this one!

〜桜流し〜
もし今の私を見れたらなら
どう思うでしょう あなた無しで生きてる私を
Everybody finds Love
In the end

Dec 15 2009 12:42 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chaos Blader

序破Q:||
BeyRank: #176 (1,256)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceEscolpio FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIWolf FaceRuby FacePassport Face

This is going to be awesome!
Dec 15 2009 12:55 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ

Everybody try and make, and bring as many friends as you like, the more people the better. Grin

Dec 15 2009 03:56 AM
Robsta

Skratchy
BeyRank: #112 (1,313)
Draciel FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceSapphire FaceAnubis FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 15 2009 09:31 AM by Robsta.)
ill be there i was just wondering which park because i live in essendon across the road from a park
also will you be selling passports? and do you want me to bring anything stadiums etc.

Youtube | DJ Devant | Userbars

[Image: Robsta_Signature.png]
Thanks Kai-V!
Member of The Prodigies - Professional Beyblade Team
Dec 15 2009 09:29 AM
Chaos Blader

Bronze FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceEscolpio FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIWolf FaceRuby FacePassport Face

Do we also bring plastics? I have an old "Earthquake Arena" which i could bring or are we just going to use MFB arenas?
Dec 15 2009 11:16 AM
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ

Bring MFB, HMS, and Plastics, the more the better. And to all who have stadiums bring your stadiums as well so we can have more battles.

Dec 15 2009 01:17 PM
Raykon

Go Shoot!
BeyRank: #153 (1,276)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days II
(This post was last modified: Dec 15 2009 01:29 PM by Raykon.)
I'll see what I can do, I'm really eager to play some Melbourne Beybladers. I should be able to go to this, as the reason I couldn't go last time is because it was in the middle of school :/
Edit: If I go, I'll bring all my Beyblade stuff, and hopefully I'll be able to film a bit aswell.

|My youtube channel!||Raykons plastic Beyblade shop!
Dec 15 2009 01:28 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Good luck, guys. Really hope it works out for you.
Dec 15 2009 03:35 PM
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ

Thanks Brad, and I hope you can make it this time round Raykon. I can tell this tournament is going to be great! Joyful_3

Dec 16 2009 06:53 AM
Robsta

Skratchy
BeyRank: #112 (1,313)
Draciel FaceDriger FaceDranzer FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceFace of Days IISilver FaceSapphire FaceAnubis FaceUnicorno FaceAquila FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Dec 16 2009 11:33 AM by Robsta.)
WHAT PARK IS IT??!!
and will you be selling passports
thx

Youtube | DJ Devant | Userbars

[Image: Robsta_Signature.png]
Thanks Kai-V!
Member of The Prodigies - Professional Beyblade Team
Dec 16 2009 11:31 AM
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ

Just a regular park near the Essendon station, it doesn't have a name... And yes I will take the money for passports, but it will cost about $13 - $14 AUD because of the exchange rate and PayPal fees. The enterance fee will be $6 AUD. (All money goes towards the WBO and prizes if allowed).

Dec 16 2009 12:53 PM
ReallyRandomTJ

~BurnBabyBurn~
Antique Face

Oh so this is why you said not on Jan 9th Pinching_grin I see... Haha.
Goodluck guys I cant make it to Melbourne Unhappy

I say ~ ♥ Ryuuga ♥ ~ Is Mine! Ryuuga is right where he belongs, with me!
~~~
I Dare you to open up the spoiler.... DO IT!

Dec 17 2009 05:17 AM
Chaos Blader

That reminds me. Do we have a list of who's going?

Dec 17 2009 07:15 AM
Omega

ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ
(This post was last modified: Dec 18 2009 11:45 AM by Omega.)
That's too bad TJ Unhappy I was hoping you could make it this time round.

The list of who's coming so far:
Me (Omega)
Dragonsclaw
Pizza
Rock Bison
DranzerKingPat
Trypio
BeyKid
Robsta
Raykon
Chaos Blader
StormDriger (Maybe)
DiverDan

And I know there are more... Post here if I left you out, and I will keep adding to the list. Also many people are bringing friends.

Dec 17 2009 08:36 AM
Raykon

Go Shoot!
BeyRank: #153 (1,276)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceWolf FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days II
(This post was last modified: Dec 17 2009 09:34 AM by Raykon.)
Nice, already looks like a good turn out, things are looking good for me going down. My parents have agreed so we basically just have to book the plane trip and a place to stay ...

|My youtube channel!||Raykons plastic Beyblade shop!
Dec 17 2009 09:34 AM