BD145 Testing

ok added to my thread.
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:42 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:37 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Guys, we're getting off-topic...
So BD145 only has problems with low attackers, so far?

Read the OP its only with high attackers. It got the best results with low attackers...

Sorry typo.
The plastic absorbs hits, no? Then wouldn't it be worth it to try Meteo L-Drago BD145WD? It might help.
Why WD? That's only a half decent defence bottom.
I think he wants to make a spin stealer
I performed some quick tests with BD145 in unison with Gravity Perseus in an attempt to create the results that are achieved in the MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) R145RF combination.

MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) BD145RF VS MF - H Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145RS
MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) BD145RF: 4 Wins (4 KO’s)
MF - H Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145RS: 16 Wins (4 KO’s, 12 OS)
MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) BD145RF win percentage: 20%

In comparison to R145:

MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) R145RF VS MF - H Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145RS
MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) R145RF: 11 Wins (11 KO’s)
MF - H Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145RS: 9 Wins (3 KO’s, 6 OS)
MF Gravity Perseus (Right Spin, Counter Mode) R145RF win percentage: 55%

The results of Gravity being used with BD145 speak for themselves. Due to the large diameter of the BD145 track it’s width exceeded that of the Gravity Metal Wheel. As a direct result of the BD145 tracks protrusions being large enough to surpass the Gravity wheel the majority of contact from the BD145 custom was made utilizing the BD145 track rendering the effective smash attack of the Gravity wheel useless.
Since you have Hell Kerbex can you test MF Hell Kerbex BD145RS if you've got time? Put the track in a mode where it is close to the metal wheel.
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:26 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Put the track in a mode where it is close to the metal wheel.

boost mode Smug
(Jan. 03, 2011  11:25 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I think he wants to make a spin stealer

Yeah, exactly. Unfortunately BD145 is round and doesn't have notches to steal spin on. I just took a closer look.
This thread is half the reason I shelled out 25 bucks for Hell Kerbecs.

Oh well, I'll make some tests when it arrives.
You guys all got duped ^^

Untill bearing cores are released, we're probably never going to have a zombie type Uncertain
He meant he got it for BD145 not cause he thought it has zombie potential.
That wasnt my point Uncertain
Okay then. But you can't say that Flame Byxis is better just cause it's one part which is very good which has been tested more than all of the parts of hell kerbex combined.
[/quote]
I thought it was obvious that Boost mode is only compatible with Hell? It's normal mode anyways.
[/quote]

Well, these aren't the best results but they are satisfying. You should of also tried it on just a normal Earth Bull. Seems that the track is very heav. Causing easy balance loss.
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:52 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: [spoiler=Let's just get one thing straight real quick; BD145 SUCKS at stamina.]

[spoiler= VS High Attackers]
MF-H Earth Bull BD145CS VS MF Lightning LDrago 145RF
MF-H Earth Bull BD145CS: 4 wins
MF Lightning LDrago 145RF: 5 wins
1 Draw

Is it possible you could test Earth Eagle 145WD vs. Hell Kerbex BD145DS?
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:38 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Is it possible you could test Earth Eagle 145WD vs. Hell Kerbex BD145DS?

Uncustomised battle doesn't mean anything.

On Topic, It seems BD145 is good for defence, as lower heights usually hits the plastic. We could see BD145 to be a useful part for defense, the only thing is that its big to the extend that scraping the stadium floor would be easy. Since RS is taller then CS, i guess RS is a better option for BD145 (Normal mode)?

We need more testing. IIRC.
I have played around my Hell Kerbecs (Uncustomized) and I noticed that in boost mode, it always won against Low Track Stamina combos in boost mode. So test Hell Kerbecs/Bull BD145(Boost mode) WD?
I'd like to see a thread purely about BD Boost mode. Technically testing two parts at once isn't ethical but BD145 and Hell were made for each other, so why seperate them?
Sorry for the slight Necro here, but I have something to say about B145, and Hell Kerbecs BD145DS as a whole, uncustomized Beyblade. Although Normal Mode does blow, Boost Mode, which, as we all know, is only compatible with Hell, works wonders, believe it or not; Delta Blader mentioned this above.

Here are my results to back up my words:

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 85WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode): 20 wins
Earth Bull 85WD: 0 wins
Hell win percentage: 100%

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 100WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode): 19 wins
Earth Bull 100WD: 1 wins
Hell win percentage: 95%

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode): 13 wins
Earth Bull 145WD: 7 wins
Hell win percentage: 65%

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Boost Mode): 15 wins
Earth Bull 230WD: 5 wins
Hell win percentage: 75%

Uncustomized, it gets over low Stamina Types with ease; it has difficulty getting over Earth 145WD based Stamina combos, and some difficulty over 230WD. The reason is the recoil that is ensued when Hell and Earth 145/230WD collide, causing one or the other to get KO'd.
So did Hell Kerbecs get ANY outspins at all against 145/230, or were all of its wins by KO? You said it had difficulty, but it still had over 50% win so I just want to confirm.

Either way, those are some nice results. An out-of-the-box LSTC stamina counter is pretty cool.
Kerbecs did; I had a sheet that had the exact number of KO's and OS's. Against 145 and 230, I can safely say without my papers that the majority of Kerbec's victories were due to KO's, but not my much. 60:40 in favor of KO's.

I was quite surprised with the results, especially against 85 and 100WD.
So basically it's top tier stamina uncustomised?
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:16 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Sorry for the slight Necro here, but I have something to say about B145, and Hell Kerbecs BD145DS as a whole, uncustomized Beyblade. Although Normal Mode does blow, Boost Mode, which, as we all know, is only compatible with Hell, works wonders, believe it or not; Delta Blader mentioned this above.

Here are my results to back up my words:

<Results>

Uncustomized, it gets over low Stamina Types with ease; it has difficulty getting over Earth 145WD based Stamina combos, and some difficulty over 230WD. The reason is the recoil that is ensued when Hell and Earth 145/230WD collide, causing one or the other to get KO'd.

I've been getting these kinds of results as well, but I use WD instead of DS. It's because the shape of the track and the absorption of the plastic that retains its stamina.
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:05 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So basically it's top tier stamina uncustomised?

Well, according to the results, it has a hard time getting over 145 and 230, mainly because the two Metal Wheels are hitting each other in such a way that the recoil causes one or the other to KO, or get KO'd.

@Oki, I think I'll redo the tests with WD if I've the time, but so far, I'm liking DS. And you're right about the shape of BD145 and its shock absorption.