BD145 Testing

Let's just get one thing straight real quick; BD145 SUCKS at stamina. (Click to View)

Now for the real results.

VS Low Attackers (Click to View)

VS Mid Attackers (Click to View)

VS High Attackers (Click to View)

The sound of the metal on plastic sends shivers down my spine...
The plastic seems to absorb the shock very well, as BD145 extends well past the Earth wheel. Looks like another top-tier to me, but it's stamina is horrible because of its width and its very little distance between it and the stadium floor.
Hmm, I have a few questions regarding BD145, can boost mode be used on regular blades? Also, was tis in boost mode or the latter, it seems interesting, but ufortunately I see no reason to purchase this, if it has no advantage in front of 230 in ters of defensive prowess?
It got a 80 and 90% win rates against top tier attack types and you see no reason to purchase this. You're nuts. Also you can't really compare 230 which has like 10 defence tests to this that has one. If it gets these results on CS wonder how well it will do on RS. Also wondering how well it will do against vulcan. I'm predicting Basalt Bull/Aquario BD145RS being unstoppable.
Think about it, 230, paired with an RS bottom gets similar results, whats thepoint in owning doubles...

Plus, 230 dominates as a stamina track, double win?

Also, 230s really only been tested against R2F opponents, even more of a win?
Yes but if all the parts turn out to be useful you be nuts not to get it. Considering how heavy the metal wheel is I think it will be good for attack or possibly even defence.
Not sure of this is on topic but could you weigh the track for me? i think that it will be better than GB145 but not sure how heavy it is. Yes, i am getting the beyblade i bought it yesterday off Ebay.
I already have it Tired

I'm just making assumptions, because I cannot make proper tests wihtout an attack stadium, which only just shipped 4 days ago Uncertain

Haha, your mistake, AD is to be selling it for $24 USD Smug

That and I bought it, but can't test it cause I dont gots no stadium...

If Basalt ___ will be unstoppable, a reason to ban it?
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:57 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: Hmm, I have a few questions regarding BD145, can boost mode be used on regular blades?

You could have answered that yourself if you looked in the thread for the bey -.-
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:17 PM)GreeNxBlader Wrote: Not sure of this is on topic but could you weigh the track for me? i think that it will be better than GB145 but not sure how heavy it is. Yes, i am getting the beyblade i bought it yesterday off Ebay.

Look at the thread for the actual blade and you'll find it.
While these results are quite impressive for BD145's defensive prowess I do see Ultrablader9's point about 230.

230 is a game breaking piece plain and simple, while BD145 does perform exceptionally well against low attackers the 230 negates the use of ALL low track combinations. 230 defeats all Attack and Stamina combos that are utilizing a low track while shifting the focus of track height meta game back to the 120/145 height range.

Though with that said, from these results alone Hell Kerbecs would be an essential purchase.

Oki if you can could you please perform some quick tests of BD145 against an 120, 145 track opponent?
Try it vs. MF LL Drago CH120RF (both heights)
I'd also be much obliged if you tried it with the Leone wheel. Not so much for formal results, but I think it would be interesting.
I know that 230 is of extreme importance now, but could you later test BD145 against GB145, just to compare..?
can you post a video of that results for stamina and defense?
You can trust that these results were not compromised, it came from Oki, a trusted member of WBO.
Seeing as how you always get at people 'faking' tests..
(Dec. 28, 2010  6:38 PM)Dan Wrote: You can trust that these results were not compromised, it came from Oki, a trusted member of WBO.
Seeing as how you always get at people 'faking' tests..

i don´t have nothing about it... if i want a video it´s not because i don´t trust it´s because i want to see how that combo performs... also stop quoting what i say..
sorry but i don´t need your opinion...
I hope I did not thoroughly miss it, but what mode was used in those tests anyway ? Boost or Normal ?
Just realised this could have possible attack use since it will go beyond the width of attack wheels and it's large weight. Could you also try and test this. Preferably on a wheel that has use on 145 like Pegasis or Lightning.
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I hope I did not thoroughly miss it, but what mode was used in those tests anyway ? Boost or Normal ?

I thought it was obvious that Boost mode is only compatible with Hell? It's normal mode anyways.
Have you tried fitting Lightning/Flame on Boost mode BD145?
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Have you tried fitting Lightning/Flame on Boost mode BD145?

Just did. No dice.

EDIT: Updated.
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:25 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I thought it was obvious that Boost mode is only compatible with Hell? It's normal mode anyways.
Perseus fits on Meteo, we never know. Anyway, it is good if it performed that well on Normal Mode, it seemed to leave quite a gap sometimes.
how a trackchanges results so much i saw videos of l l drago 100RF and CH120 an he beated that combo with C145 easily...
Wow... awesome results. It's nice to see that better defense parts are being introduced. Such high win rates against LL Drago must be good for defense types on a whole. Anyways, if this is worth getting, its going on my list of beys to get for my 2nd wave. Oh and I wonder how it will do against vulcan?
(Dec. 29, 2010  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, it is good if it performed that well on Normal Mode, it seemed to leave quite a gap sometimes.

Hell is similar to Flame in the sense of the underside. The center is raised, which adds to the gap when BD145 is used in Normal mode. With other wheels such as Earth, the gap isn't that big.

Props to my brother who let me use his BD145.