BD145 Testing

(Feb. 19, 2011  8:06 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I don't know why we haven't done more testing with Hell + BD145, I mean, hell has a lot of weight, and it's focused on the outside of the wheel, and BD145 + that weight drops the recoil down.

EXACTLY!!! Well my Hell Kerbex finally came in, but I gotta have my attack stadium come in to still Unhappy
I've got a question to Whoever has hell kerbecs.

If you were to put a metal face on hell kerbecs bd145 wd, would it still be able to outspin like it did in the recent tests?
Would cs also work?

The reason for this is simple.
If it can outspin stamina
And outspin defense
And stand up against attack (bd145 and cs defending)

Could a good balance combo come out of this.

So, maybe, if anyone is up for it, then I have something I would like to see(yes I know this could've gone in "parts testing requests", but I decided to put this here:

Mf/mf-h hell kerbecs bd145 cs Vs. Top tier stamina types(id prefer 85, 145 and 230, but I'm in no rush Smile )

Mf/mf-h hell kerbecs bd145 cs vs. Mf lighning l drago ch120 rf/r2f
Mf/mf-h hell kerbecs bd145 cs vs. Any other attack type you prefer.

Don't Bother against defense, it will outspin defence easily
Dunno if it'd even need MF, given Kerbex+BD145 is heavy, and CS is decent. I'll test it when I get a new CS (waiting for plamoya to actually ship my order... Uncertain )

Also, my testing is postponed till tomorrow. We have no doors up due to repainting, and everyone went to bed early Uncertain

Oh, on an unrelated note, I think metal flat is just as likely to produce a good balance combo, I've got a couple I'm working on, just waiting for my ch120's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD8gtI-MrBU

Here, it is proven that Hell Kerbecs beats Earth Bull 90PD by 100%, also proving Hell Kerbecs is the best Stamina beyblade out there.
Could you test that against MF Libra 145 pd I think this will get more wins than Earth and also in BB18Libra's video Bakushin Susanoo 85 WD almost outspinned Hell kerbecs so try Bakushin with PD.
Sadly i don't have any.. I'm not that rich ?.?
Not even MF Libra 145 PD
Very few people have PD.
I do have PD, except i don't have any money to buy libra or Bakushin..
Which is better for defense: Boost or Normal?
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS vs. MF Lightning LDrago 100RF
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS win rate: 5/10
MF Lightning LDrago 100RF win rate: 5/10
Boost win percent: 50%

MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Norm.)CS vs. MF Lightning LDrago 100RF
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Normal)CS win rate: 7/10
MF Lightning LDrago 100RF win rate: 3/10
Normal win percent: 70%

Anyone want to back this up?
That's against l l drago 100 rf. At that height, l l drago will hit the track often.

When it is l l drago ch120 rf, boost mode is better, because it is nearer to where hell kerbecs will be hit.

So you need a different different for both ll drago heights.
I don't have CH120 with me, would 125 do?
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Boost Mode) VS MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
LLD: 4/10
HK: 6/10
Boost Mode: 60%

MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode) VS MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
LLD: 5/10
HK: 5/10
Normal Mode: 50%

I'm going to be honest, and say, I'm actually surprised, Normal Mode seemed to do better, and it does seem better in some quick informal tests again mfh meteo l drago d125MF.
This isn't the best ldrago combo out, and ch120 would be more applicable, and given the heights we're dealing with, a specific heigh probably WILL do better against normal than boost, but yeah.

Honestly, Normal mode seemed to be doing well, then LLD won 5 rounds in a row (rounds 5-9), and then Kerbecs won the last, as LLDrago suffered recoil.

I'd also like to see how MF-H affects LL Drago, as I get better results with MFH than MF against heavy beys.

But yeah, there you go. I'd like a 3rd opinion, frankly, as normal mode doesn't look too bad.

Also, would you be allowed to change the mode once you and your opponent had selected your beys? If not, I'd say Sticking to boost mode would be wiser, as MFH Hell Kerbecs BD145CS can still outspin or KO most all stamina beys in boost mode, whereas Normal mode would only work against Attack.

Edit: Yes, I agree with SSJFisherman about height. Dunno about D125, but my CH120's are broken anyway, and I gotta go, so yeah.
Okay I doubt you'll believe this but it should be obvious that mid heights would not work. (It hits the empty space on Normal.

MF Lightning LDrago 125RF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS
MF Lightning LDrago 125RF win rate: 3/10
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(Boost) win rate: 7/10
Boost win percent:70%

In that other topic where I brought up hitting the gap, this is what happens:

MF Lightning LDrago 125RF vs. MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Normal)CS
MF Lightning LDrago 125RF win rate: 0/10
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS(Normal) win rate: 10/10
Normal win percent:100%

Though its obvious a lower height would do better against 145 so..
Test this Meteor and see what you get.
Hmm, I know I'm being a bit of a pain in the arse, but could you do mf lightning l drago 145 rf?
Since ch120 has the height change versatility, and can go at 145, I wonder if that would work.

Heck, I even would like to see Mf lightning l drago h145/r145 rf.

And with all these tests, it also helps to give hell kerbecs top tier status.
I'll test when my ch120's arrive, which should be a few days max. I'm actually thinking normal mode may be better, the spikes catch on the tornado ridge and keep it in. However, it may depend on da rules if it's worth it,but yeah.
What do the rules have to do with it catching the tornado ridge? It isn't illegal. Also wouldn't that cause BD145 to scrape? Though CS is tall enough soo. I can do 145 tests right now but honestly shouldn't you use 100 and under for 145 track defense beys..? Whateva, but I can't find my H145 soo :[
Its basically so we have the full spectrum of heights.
Ch120 can go to 145 height, so it is still a test that needs to be done.
Oh, no, the rules thing refers to whether it's legal to change the mode of bd145 once beys are all ready chosen (on launchers). If not, which I suspect, unless you're 100% certain that your opponent is using attack, boost mode is a safer choice, and if they DO use attack, you've still got better chances of winning than they do.
Well it is legal to change CH120 to CH145, so I don't see a problem.. :V
Yeah, but that doesn't involve taking the bey apart, or off the launcher.
That's how the individual Track works; it must disassemble to switch modes, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't be legal.
If you have to take off a part (for instance, the Bottom) to change the mode of something, then it is illegal, to me.
Fortunately you do not with BD145. You just have to reverse the track, but heck, you were probably the first to notify us of the change feature on hell kerbecs anyway..
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:11 AM)Dan Wrote: Fortunately you do not with BD145. You just have to reverse the track, but heck, you were probably the first to notify us of the change feature on hell kerbecs anyway..

huh?
to to switch bd145's mode, you need to take off the bottom.
therefore it is illegal to switch in between battles