BD145 Testing

How would a Hell Kerbex(Boost) BD145CS do as defense?
Here are my WD results:

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 85WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 20 wins (4 KO, 16 OS)
Earth Bull 85WD: 0 wins
Hell win percentage: 100%

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 100WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 20 wins (2 KO, 18 OS)
Earth Bull 100WD: 0 wins

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 19 wins (7 KO, 13 OS)
Earth Bull 145WD: 1 wins (1 KO)
Hell win percentage: 95%

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 18 wins (9 KO, 11 OS)
Earth Bull 230WD: 2 wins (2 KO)
Hell win percentage: 90%

When Oki said he usually uses WD to get better results, I never imagined they'd be this good. I'll try FS as Frownie suggested tomorrow if I've the time.

I think we may have a top-tier Stamina Type in the midst, and this one barely needs any customization.
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:44 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: How would a Hell Kerbex(Boost) BD145CS do as defense?

OkiBlaze posted results in the OP... (though they are with Earth Bull instead of Hell Kerbecs)
Here they are:

(Dec. 28, 2010  11:52 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
VS Low Attackers (Click to View)

VS Mid Attackers (Click to View)

VS High Attackers (Click to View)
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:29 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Here are my WD results:

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 85WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 20 wins (4 KO, 16 OS)
Earth Bull 85WD: 0 wins

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 100WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 20 wins (2 KO, 18 OS)
Earth Bull 100WD: 0 wins

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 19 wins (7 KO, 13 OS)
Earth Bull 145WD: 1 wins (1 KO)
Hell win percentage: 95%

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode) vs. Earth Bull 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode): 18 wins (9 KO, 11 OS)
Earth Bull 230WD: 2 wins (2 KO)
Hell win percentage: 90%

When Oki said he usually uses WD to get better results, I never imagined they'd be this good. I'll try FS as Frownie suggested tomorrow if I've the time.

I think we may have a top-tier Stamina Type in the midst, and this one barely needs any customization.

I got this results too, when i used Hell Kerbecs BD145SF vs Burn Bull 90SD/WD. It totally OS every round. Amazing and Weird Chocked_2
so to make a top tier stamina (not really yet though), just but HKBD145DS, FB230WD, and DBH145SD or any SD, WD, tip beys
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:34 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:44 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: How would a Hell Kerbex(Boost) BD145CS do as defense?

OkiBlaze posted results in the OP... (though they are with Earth Bull instead of Hell Kerbecs)

See that doesn't count, I want it in BOOST MODE.

And no Draco, they just stated Hell Kerbex BD145WD not DS.
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:52 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
Let's just get one thing straight real quick; BD145 SUCKS at stamina. (Click to View)

Now for the real results.

VS Low Attackers (Click to View)

VS Mid Attackers (Click to View)

VS High Attackers (Click to View)

The sound of the metal on plastic sends shivers down my spine...
The plastic seems to absorb the shock very well, as BD145 extends well past the Earth wheel. Looks like another top-tier to me, but it's stamina is horrible because of its width and its very little distance between it and the stadium floor.
i think no, it have a high chance of winning, maybe you just combine the wrong parts.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:52 PM)darkgiraffe2121 Wrote: i think no, it have a high chance of winning, maybe you just combine the wrong parts.

Please read before you make stupid comments.
I always knew that BD145 was epic ... every 145 gets beaten by 100,105 etc.
But This One - Oh ... BD145 will never be outclassed.
u never know if they release something like MD145
What the carp does MD145 even mean?!
Metal defense ?
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:28 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: What the carp does MD145 even mean?!

I think he means a Boost disk made out of metal. In which case it would be Metal Defense 145 height.

EDIT: Beaten my Masterdraciel.
I had some free time today, so I decided to do some FS tests with Hell Kerbecs.

Conditions:

Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode) vs. Burn Bull 85WD: 20-0
Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode): 18 OS, 2 KO
Burn Bull 85WD: 0 wins

Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode) vs. Burn Bull 145WD: 19-1
Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode): 2 OS, 17 KO
Burn Bull 145WD: 1 OS

Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode) vs. Burn Bull 230WD: 17-3
Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode): 1 OS, 16 KO
Burn Bull 230WD: 3 OS

I don't know if it's just me, but Hell Kerbecs BD145FS(Boost Mode) seems to KO a lot more compared to WD or DS.
My results for the other two were similar to Momo's.

EDIT: Disregard last statement.
*facepalm* How did I miss that Momo's results were against Earth?...
Well, you're testing against the Burn Wheel, which is good, but that would mean that the KO rate may be higher, based on the shape of Burn. Burn does produce some recoil.

Edit: I was late at getting Hell Kerbecs, but with results like these, I must urge everyone who has this Bey to test, test and test (if you've the time of course).
Well, now that I realize I wasn't doing the same tests as Momo, I guess I'll post my other Burn results.

BD145(Boost Mode)WD Testing vs. Burn

BD145(Boost Mode)DS Testing vs. Burn
Could you do tests with H145 identical to your previous BD145's?
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:45 AM)Byser Wrote: Well, now that I realize I wasn't doing the same tests as Momo, I guess I'll post my other Burn results.

BD145(Boost Mode)WD Testing vs. Burn

BD145(Boost Mode)DS Testing vs. Burn

Yay, this is the right direction! BUt could you please test it with CS as a defense type?
Look at the OP. There's testing there for exactly this.
Just gonna chip in and say, from my first impressions, BD145+Basalt doesn't work well, scrapes like crazy, and basalt can do better with other tracks.
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:31 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Look at the OP. There's testing there for exactly this.

Found it, and it was very lacking. Plus he never tested Hell Kerbex BD145CS against a high attacker.
And woah, just saw the stamina results, I'll do some testing tonight or tomorrow. I'm guessing kerbex is the cw of choice, or would Leone be better?

I'll probably try it vs earth bull 230cs, and basalt bull 230cs, the latter is surprisingly good, btw.
Since people are testing Hell Kerbecs as Stamina, i tried to do too. I gave Hell Kerbecs a handicap.

Standard Setup
Alternative Shooting each round

Hell Kerbecs Vs Earth (Click to View)

Hell Kerbecs Vs Burn (Click to View)

Sorry but i don't have time to test Burn Bull 145PD, i'm tired Lol
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:09 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: And woah, just saw the stamina results, I'll do some testing tonight or tomorrow. I'm guessing kerbex is the cw of choice, or would Leone be better?

I'll probably try it vs earth bull 230cs, and basalt bull 230cs, the latter is surprisingly good, btw.

I know it goes against the whole "having a good weight distribution" thing, but if you look closely, the Kerbecs Wheel fits perfectly with the Hell Wheel and BD145 in Boost Mode. Kerbecs has three distinct sides to it, Hell has three major protrusions, and in Boost Mode, BD145 has 3 triangular protrusions jutting from between each protrusion of Hell.

The Beyblade is balanced the way it is, aside from the Bottom.
Yeah, I thought as much, just wondering if there was anything that fit better (Leone can be evenly divided into 3 sections, too).

EDIT: Just did three rounds of Hell Kerbex BD145WD vs MF-F Earth (TT mold 2) Bull AD145WD, Kerbex won all 3, convincingly. Wouldn't be surprised if, after 10 rounds, kerbecs even had one or two wins by KO, too.
That said, it didn't do as well against Basalt Bull 230CS, I think it one one of three from memory. I'll do proper testing tomorrow, both these blades seem pretty impressive.

I don't know why we haven't done more testing with Hell + BD145, I mean, hell has a lot of weight, and it's focused on the outside of the wheel, and BD145 + that weight drops the recoil down. Still curious about the defense properties, too.

EDIT 2: Just tried it against a LTSC, MF-F Earth Bull 90WD, 3-0 again, in favour of Hell. This is awesome. I'll have to try it against mf-f earth bull 230cs tomorrow, but I'm very, very impressed, and I've seen hell do nasty things to MF-F Earth Bull 230CS before, in Hell Phoenix 100MF, so yeah.

Man, this maximum series is turning out to be surprisingly good for stamina, except the "maximum stamina" bey (screw capricorns MF gives certain attack combo's the ability to hit hard and spin for quite a while).