BD145 Testing

Yes, but why when we have MF-H LL Drago CH120R2F?
Cause i'd rather have three metal wheels that do very well than two.... Also maybe some people don't have that. That's like going why use lightning when you've got Vulcan. It doesn't make that much difference. They're both top tier. Personally I don't think Lightning is a lot better than Pegasis.
KK then, Ill make a video, MF Pegasis 145RF Vs MF-H Libra GB145RS

Props to Wraith ^^
What does that have to do with how well it does against 230 defence combos? Nothing that's what...
Just thing, Peggy will PWN 230, I did GB145 to make it fair. If it acheives over 30% I will do esting with 230...
That makes no sense though! Just do testing of Pegasis vs a 230 defence combo. Your method just wastes time. It is top tier and the combo it is used in is called the libra killer.
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uh Pegasis.... It works much better on higher track than it does lower. And also lightning seems to have good results whether it's on a high or a low track.

I took that into account, if you didn't know, Pegasis 85RF is good.

Also, Pegasis can't handle any RS custom so..
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:10 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:45 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Uh Pegasis.... It works much better on higher track than it does lower. And also lightning seems to have good results whether it's on a high or a low track.

I took that into account, if you didn't know, Pegasis 85RF is good.

Also, Pegasis can't handle any RS custom so..

I completely agree, I actually get better win percentage using MF Pegasis 85RF/R2F as opposed to MF Pegasis 145RF/R2F. Not that any of that really matters now with the release of 230.
I tried MF Pegasis 90RF and it sucks. Not that different from the combo you're stating.

MF Pegasis 85RF > MF Pegasis 145RF
Read the post right above yours.... Also I don't have an RS so I might be wrong about a pegasis combo beating a 230RS combo.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:00 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I tried MF Pegasis 90RF and it sucks. Not that different from the combo you're stating.

Perhaps it's your launching conditions or the 0.5mm difference between 85 and 90 which is the contributing factor to the clash of results, though I severely doubt that's the reason. I was quite surprised by the results but I recorderd significantly better results with the 85 variant as opposed to the 145 track variant, with the 85 variant performing slightly better against an RS opponent.
Yeah but against a 230RS opponent MF Pegasis 145RF will hit it where it will put it off balance.
I know for a fact that in a tournament scene, I think Pegasis 145 can rarely take 230 with CS/RSF but RS is way out of its league. Pegasis cannot compete with 230RS, we should just stick to Left-Spins to handle 230..
Guys, we're getting off-topic...
So BD145 only has problems with low attackers, so far?
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:37 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Guys, we're getting off-topic...
So BD145 only has problems with low attackers, so far?

Read the OP its only with high attackers. It got the best results with low attackers...
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:38 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah but against a 230RS opponent MF Pegasis 145RF will hit it where it will put it off balance.

I know this is further off topic, but Dan's correct in his assessment of MF Pegasis 145RF. Pegasis simply can't compete against a 230RS opponent, the hits that are generated from Pegasis simply aren't strong enough to compete competitively against an 230RS opponent let alone off balance 230RS. 230 doesn't become top heavy at all when facing a Right Spin Attacking combo, 230's top heaviness only becomes a factor when it's destabilized and knocked off balance by a Left Spin Beyblade.

In regards to BD145 there might be a chance this could be useful being used in combination with Gravity Perseus as what was previously stated. The benefits of using BD145 in an Attack Combination is that it'll give it added Defensive prowess when facing against other Attack type Beyblades.
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:29 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:38 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yeah but against a 230RS opponent MF Pegasis 145RF will hit it where it will put it off balance.

230's top heaviness only becomes a factor when it's destabilized and knocked off balance by a Left Spin Beyblade.

And when it's facing a good destabiliser presumably...

In regards to BD145 there might be a chance this could be useful being used in combination with Gravity Perseus as what was previously stated. The benefits of using BD145 in an Attack Combination is that it'll give it added Defensive prowess when facing against other Attack type Beyblades.

I'm thinking hell could have defence use with BD145 since it's heavy and so close to the metal wheel. Could somebody test this please?
If no one else does it buy the time I get BB-99 I would be glad to do that ultrablader, but it will probably be on wednesday
That would be awesome thanks.
littlechipz is giving me one in the next couple of days, I could do that.
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'm thinking hell could have defence use with BD145 since it's heavy and so close to the metal wheel. Could somebody test this please?

Agreed. Because it offers a relative circular shape, I think it might have defensive prowess as well when paired with BD145. Would you like me to post it in my parts testing requests thread?
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:26 PM)Wraith Wrote: littlechipz is giving me one in the next couple of days, I could do that.

That would be awesome if you could.

@ NojoConfusedeems like wraith will be able to do it soon so no but thanks anyway.
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:26 PM)Wraith Wrote: littlechipz is giving me one in the next couple of days, I could do that.

That would be awesome if you could.

@ NojoConfusedeems like wraith will be able to do it soon so no but thanks anyway.

No Prob.
Uh oh, littlechipz is giving it to me on the 26th, so go ahead Nojo.