BD145 Testing

Uh can someone try Gravity Perseus BD145RF? because I've seen it in this video were it were it KO's beys with one hit! please test it. heres the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmEzfhRgtRw

EDIT: Even though Gravity Perseus BD145RF is battling with stamina types in the video it still knocks them out pretty easy.
Look around in the right thread next time.

It stands for Boost Disk.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:31 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Uh can someone try Gravity Perseus BD145RF? because I've seen it in this video were it were it KO's beys with one hit! please test it.

It is a new thing called Smash Attack, all the attack beys have it now.
LLD and Vulcan do the same, soo not a big find my friend. :[
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:40 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:31 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: Uh can someone try Gravity Perseus BD145RF? because I've seen it in this video were it were it KO's beys with one hit! please test it.

Actually, it seems to me as though BD145 paired with Gravity knocks beys out in a different manner than normal... I don't know if this is because of the sheer diameter of the track or if the weight has something to do with it... Can someone quickly confirm this? It might be due to the added thickness of the "wheel" as the track sticks closely to it... can someone test this?
.. You do not have BD145 yet you make the statement that is does something in a different manner? Not to bash you but in general, unless you have seen it in action, live, you cannot tell. :U
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:12 AM)Dan Wrote: .. You do not have BD145 yet you make the statement that is does something in a different manner? Not to bash you but in general, unless you have seen it in action, live, you cannot tell. :U

I know what you mean but even if you do have it, all you can do is observe right? Although maybe in greater detail, essentially all your doing is not much different than observing a video... I understand completely what you mean.

But isn't BD145 wider than Gravity? if it is how does it perform smash attack if Gravity doesn't hit touch the other bey?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:23 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote:

But isn't BD145 wider than Gravity? if it is how does it perform smash attack if Gravity doesn't hit touch the other bey?

Well, Defense types use high Tracks (GB145, C145, etc.) so there will be Metal on Metal collision, and the Plastic will probably help it.

If your using Stamina types, that's a different story.
Hmm, interesting. Oki, I assume when battling against high attackers, BD145 scraped the stadium floor? LLD probably force-smashed it down.
LLD has no force smash...
When LLD is on CH120 it is pure smash. IIRC.
yes pure smash, but not force smash...
IIRC quetz was one of the last force smash wheels and even that is outdated...
Probably, but I do believe Pegasis has some too, no?
But then again Pegasis it hitting the bricks now so..
Gravoty Perseus R145 performs in the same way, no?
Gravity uses slopes on the underside of an Attack Ring or Wheel to try to force the opposing Beyblade against the stadium floor and disrupt it's spin? I ask because I do not have Gravity, yet.
I don't have R145 yet, and I need annew D125 but Im currently using Gravity on 90 and its fine...
Quite interesting- Hell Kerbecs just keeps getting better and better.
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:56 AM)Dan Wrote: Gravity uses slopes on the underside of an Attack Ring or Wheel to try to force the opposing Beyblade against the stadium floor and disrupt it's spin? I ask because I do not have Gravity, yet.
Gravity does not have any effective Force Smash slopes.

It works best as a Smash Attacker at 145 and lower heights.
(Jan. 01, 2011  8:01 AM)littlechipz Wrote: I don't have R145 yet, and I need annew D125 but Im currently using Gravity on 90 and its fine...
It's actually pretty great on 90, and even better than D125, IMO.

Anyway, let's get back on topic.
I didn't think so, but I rather not have assumed. Most attackers are best at low heights, actually I think all do..
Except for 230.. Damn game-breakers. Oh well, I'll love dealing with it though.
Though more results need to be posted, this looks pretty good.
Yhats only if the 230 is equipped with an RS, lol.
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:20 AM)Dan Wrote: I didn't think so, but I rather not have assumed. Most attackers are best at low heights, actually I think all do..
Except for 230.. Damn game-breakers. Oh well, I'll love dealing with it though.
Though more results need to be posted, this looks pretty good.

Uh Pegasis.... It works much better on higher track than it does lower. And also lightning seems to have good results whether it's on a high or a low track.
Lol, Pegasis seems to be falling behind in the Meta-game.

Even though 90 is a viable choice for Gravity, Id assume D125 or R145 would be the better option with the release of 230? Although, at Bey Inferno nobody was using top tier defence combos so for AU tourneys, I wouldnt worry too much Tongue_out_wink
Not with 230 being released since there are only two or three other wheels that perform well on 145 tracks...