[Product]  BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

(Jun. 16, 2012  3:11 PM)Apply Without Wrote: Lol, it's like the Beyblade is already a low-tier judging from the comments..... Please, it isn't even out yet, stop calling it a failure. But I do respect your opinion.
you can't categorize how popular a bey is by looking at the number of posts on a thread.There are a lot of people that are not in WBO and mostly children in Japan who will find this very interesting.WBO isn't the best place to know if something is good or bad
(Jun. 16, 2012  6:21 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: WBO isn't the best place to know if something is good or bad

What hahah ?

I almost want to write "Get out" ...
(Jun. 16, 2012  6:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  6:21 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: WBO isn't the best place to know if something is good or bad

What hahah ?

Mature forums are overrated isn't that obvious? /sarcasm
(Jun. 16, 2012  6:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  6:09 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I hope the bey won't be awefully unlike the new Zero-G beyblades.They have been a dissapointed.Just hoping the bey will be far much better than the original Ldrago beys.

What ? Synchrom Wheels beat a lot of things, what have you been doing ?
I just found them really uninteresting.. I even found 4D much better

What hahah ?

what I was trying to say was WBO doesn't have all beyblade lovers.In fact more than 70% of people who love beyblade are from Japan and china because of their population.And most japan and Chinese children are not good in English because they still studying at school.so not all of them comment here.This is just my opinion you don't have to take it seriously
Even if we do not have everybody's opinion, we do know which Beyblades are good and which are bad. It is not a matter of opinions.
Good design and competetive viability are not one and the same. He has failed to make that clear but that is what he's saying, to some degree atleast.
I know it's all about what your choice is but more opinions means the better something is but not just opinions but also good ones because if somebody finds something he or she likes. when they read the reccomendations and they are bad,definetly the person will change his/her mind.I was saying because in WBO you rarely see somebody comment a really nice thing on a bey thread they always talk about how the spintrack is so fat and how bad it is rather how good something actually is.So that what I meant when I said that.When somebody comes here he might be actually Have a negative attitude on something he or shee liked
We are disappointed because it looks too much like previous L Drago Beyblades, but obviously we have no idea whether it will be good, so nobody should get a negative impression for anything besides its looks.

Anyway, I think TAKARA-TOMY did something relatively intelligent with Zero-G and left-spin Wheels. Indeed, as we know, Dragooon can still be mixed with right-spin Chrome Wheels in Synchrom. They do not have to worry about certain designs being way too aggressive in opposite spin, like would be the case with Wolf and Aquario, because either, from what I imagine :
- Dragooon is on top and the Beyblade spins left;

- Dragooon is below, and the Beyblade spins right;

Because Dragooon would be reversed, the contact points are always just in the same direction as the spin. Dragooon Dragooon could be more problematic, but then the contact points would almost just negate themselves ...

What hahah ?

You don't have to write it. Blader DJ has you covered:

get out
I wanted to say sometimes.Sorry if offended anyone
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:23 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: You don't have to write it. Blader DJ has you covered:
get out

Notice the words you had to type for that smilely...
TT's name department has been taken over by Hasbro or something, hasn't it? I'm not on the WBO for one week and this is what I find.....

Hasbro get out of TT's heads!

And a white 'Dark Knight' makes sense in my head for different reasons: Yin/Yang, and Dark Knight usualy means an evil or turned knight.
(Jun. 16, 2012  9:30 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:23 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: You don't have to write it. Blader DJ has you covered:
get out

Notice the words you had to type for that smilely...

The only reason I wrote something is because if I justed posted the emoticon...it would be an image macro.

And, it should be evident by know that Hazel is just waiting to award me another warning if I did that.

Why do I have a feeling that Hazel will somehow find this post...

Lets get back on topic...shall we?

I think TT is running out of names so they're bringing back plastic names with changes.
Klarken=Killerken
Dragoon=Dragooon

XD

I think people wanted it like 8 Spiker just because it's one of the best attack type wheels in the plastic gen. Am I right?
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are disappointed because it looks too much like previous L Drago Beyblades, but obviously we have no idea whether it will be good, so nobody should get a negative impression for anything besides its looks.

Anyway, I think TAKARA-TOMY did something relatively intelligent with Zero-G and left-spin Wheels. Indeed, as we know, Dragooon can still be mixed with right-spin Chrome Wheels in Synchrom. They do not have to worry about certain designs being way too aggressive in opposite spin, like would be the case with Wolf and Aquario, because either, from what I imagine :

Because Dragooon would be reversed, the contact points are always just in the same direction as the spin. Dragooon Dragooon could be more problematic, but then the contact points would almost just negate themselves ...

Well, the bottom wheels in a synchrom ARE in the opposite direction to where they are on top, it just means you can't have something like Phoenic with its aggressive contact points on the bottom with Dragooon on top. Though, if something is particularly good as a top synchrom wheel, it would work well below dragooon.

(Jun. 17, 2012  6:46 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: I think people wanted it like 8 Spiker just because it's one of the best attack type wheels in the plastic gen. Am I right?

It was a joke.
And I'm guessing it is clear white to resemble Lightning L'Drago
I knew Metal Fight and Zero G had SLIGHTLY similar story lines
(Jun. 17, 2012  6:51 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2012  8:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We are disappointed because it looks too much like previous L Drago Beyblades, but obviously we have no idea whether it will be good, so nobody should get a negative impression for anything besides its looks.

Well, the bottom wheels in a synchrom ARE in the opposite direction to where they are on top, it just means you can't have something like Phoenic with its aggressive contact points on the bottom with Dragooon on top. Though, if something is particularly good as a top synchrom wheel, it would work well below dragooon.

(Jun. 17, 2012  6:46 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: I think people wanted it like 8 Spiker just because it's one of the best attack type wheels in the plastic gen. Am I right?

It was a joke.

Ok but I didnt know as I dont hang around the WBO much
(Jun. 17, 2012  6:52 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: Massive quote removed.
you will have to start hanging around here to catch up with the new stuff.
Am still not happy with the name.'Dragooon' really Takaratomy in my opinion he is just trying to seperate the Ldrago beys from this one but 'Dragooon'Still shaking my head
Try to cut unneccessary bits from your quote pyramids please.
I'm not going to read through 13 pages of comments, so forgive me if anything I say goes against things that have already been stated. My post has a lot of speculation and opinion.

I like the design of it, very nice looking. As Kai-V stated, the face mark does look a lot like a lion, but I can definitely see a dragon there as well. the name probably doesn't have anything to do with the old series at all, probably not even a nod to it. I'm pretty sure Dragoon is a name for a dragon god, if I'm not mistaken.
Here is the Zero-G Compact Launcher L (tentative name) :

[Image: darkknightdragooongoldl.jpg]

Essentially, it is exactly like a regular Zero-G Compact Launcher with all the tools located at the same places and not really helping left-handed players that much, however the space near the prongs is rounder and slightly wider, it seems, and we have some additional designs to make it just slightly unique.
It looks like an Igloo with a turret on it and a pair of goofy little legs.
(Jun. 18, 2012  1:23 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: the name probably doesn't have anything to do with the old series at all, probably not even a nod to it. I'm pretty sure Dragoon is a name for a dragon god, if I'm not mistaken.

The name has been confirmed to be "Dragooon" and thus unrelated to the plastic era dragoon. This is not a popular naming decision.
I hope we get to see the CrW and the track and bottom looks like, I could care less about the name I think its silly but hey so is "Ifraid" or Phoenic.
Not really.... Ifraid exists because of Ifrits, and Phoenic because of pheonixes, but Dragooon has nothing.