BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: May 31 2012 04:17 AM by Kai-V.)
Probably that bowl, swaying gimmick stadium we discovered a few weeks ago.

To be released at the very end of March 2012, for 2100 yen.

[Image: zerogstadiumattacktype.jpg]

Kai-V Wrote:Here are screenshots from the video :
[Image: zerogstadium.jpg]

You can clearly see one of the holes on the farthest side of the stadium, and you can see a side view.

Actually, there are much clearer pictures here :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...53732.html
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...53734.html

Demonstration of this stadium :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfbGYIAqEwg

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 24 2012 01:40 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face

Did this really need its own thread? It could have stayed in the Zero G topic, especialy considering all the info in the OP is there already.

I am more inclined to buy this after all of the recent announcments regarding Zero-G. But I need BB10 1st...

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 24 2012 03:09 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #532 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

Of course it is ... Now that we know that Zero G is a full series and that we have information on all those releases, it is inappropriate to discuss this stadium in the other thread now.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 24 2012 03:13 PM
Meltex

Compact

The stadium decides the winner, not the beyblades... fail

[Image: pdaoul21ae8.png]
Jan 24 2012 03:37 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #430 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Okay, so I finally got around to watching the video. That was significantly less impressive than I hoped. On the upside, it's not crazy expensive for a stadium, though I imagine we'll end up paying more because of price gouging and shipping.

Still pretty cool, though it would get damaged pretty fast unless you have a really soft surface...

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jan 24 2012 05:17 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Uwik

Professor Processor
BeyRank: #26 (1,498)
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceDraciel FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceHerculeo FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAntique FaceWolborg FaceAnubis FaceMetal FaceAmethyst FaceGold FaceRuby FaceBlaze FacePegasis II FaceSilver FaceGold FaceGold FaceBeelzeb FaceUranus FaceFace of Days IIIBronze FaceSagittario FaceSerpent FaceGold FaceCygnus FaceKronos FaceHerculeo FaceChimera FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of SoulSilver FacePeridot FaceOnyx FaceAnniversary Face 2013L Drago Armored FaceSusanow FaceReviser FaceBalro II FaceEternal Passport FaceMF2 Face

The fact that TAKARA-TOMY named this stadium 'Attack Type'. I would assume it will be the first of many stadiums in the Zero G series. A full blown new series.
Jan 24 2012 06:57 PM
ControL_

ØwNeĐ - E5™
BeyRank: #4 (1,679)
Silver FaceDraciel FaceGaia Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceEmerald FaceDranzer FaceDriger FaceCancer FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceSilver FaceRose Gold FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceAmber FaceSapphire FaceUnicorno FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceAntique FaceBlaze FaceAnubis FaceGold FaceEinstein FaceSilver FaceAnubis FaceChimera FaceHerculeo FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceWyvern FaceSilver FaceOnyx FacePegasis II FaceBronze FacePlatinum Face

(Jan 24 2012 03:37 PM)Meltex Wrote:  The stadium decides the winner, not the beyblades... fail
QFT

I hope that the stamina stadium will not be round-bottomed, and if not, I have a feeling that would be the most popular and balanced one.

Jan 24 2012 08:50 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Can't wait to be able to watch the demonstration video.
Still, if this turns out to be bad, I'll have myself a good nice salad bowl.
Mmm. Tasty.

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jan 24 2012 08:52 PM

i wonder how the new zero g beyblades work in this stadium? thin chrome makes me thing the ney beyblades might be light weights and work well in this stadium perhaps. thats just a theory though

http://www.youtube.com/user/LewisAndRich...ature=mhum
Jan 24 2012 11:19 PM

I wonder if this stadium could ever replace a bb-10? My opinion is that it will be hard to replace the bb-10.

Play to be the best - BestBlader3Wink
Jan 25 2012 03:38 AM
Nuzumaki90

BeyRank: #1,018 (1,050)
Face of Days IIAres Face

Of course it can't replace the BB-10 Attack Stadium.

It's a bowl for god's sake, and it swerves like all hell just broke loose.
Jan 25 2012 04:49 AM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Honestly, I'm expecting the G-series to be much lighter than MFB by a lot. You can see how much MFB swerves in that salad bowl, it's crazy.
But if something lighter were to be in it, it could possibly be actually good.

lolsaladbowl

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jan 25 2012 05:09 AM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face

Pasta would be good. The stadium exists could be used to drain water.

11:35PM. Currently hungry for pasta...

This is as close as I will ever get to having my dream stadium; a perfect sphere. Dont ask me how beys would be launched in it, just accept the dream, and enjoy it.

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 25 2012 05:40 AM
Tris

#BELIEVE
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceGill FacePeridot FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Kronos FaceLyra FaceGiraffe FaceCygnus Face

So... We battle Zero G beys in a bowl now ? Hmm. No different from what I bladed in when I was a kid. Hahaha. Hopefully this'll go better than I expect.

Jan 25 2012 07:27 AM
Bey Ninja 14x

The Wizard
BeyRank: #771 (1,077)
Unicorno FaceAquila Face

I wonder if there is actually going to be other stadiums hopefully the bottom would be flat so it doesn't move all the time

Without Pride, Honour and Respect your nothing but a dog
[Image: o0zV.png]
Credit to CRUelty for making the Sig
Jan 25 2012 11:25 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

I wouldn't mind if we were "stuck" with gimmick stadiums, hah.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Jan 25 2012 11:31 AM
Viral

im back baby
BeyRank: #1,503 (1,018)

(Jan 25 2012 11:25 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote:  I wonder if there is actually going to be other stadiums hopefully the bottom would be flat so it doesn't move all the time
Then there will be no point because itll just be the same as metal fight stadiums

[Image: 8r5n.jpg]
Haha mind the username "Nausea"
it's my username for an Elsword Forum, don't really
know how to change usernames now
Jan 25 2012 11:58 AM

Sheesh... What was the point of making it?

Like Meltex said, the stadium chooses who wins!

A bey could suck, yet win because it can stay near the middle of the stadium.

WTF?! (That's what's in my mind)
Jan 25 2012 12:12 PM
th!nk

rip in peace

Or you could just consider choosing an appropriate beyblade for the stadium part of the game. I mean, it would be hard to implement competitively, but it's an interesting idea.

Anyway, given the gimmick it probably won't be legal for WBO use anyway. If it does end up being legal, then it was obviously "good" enough to be so. So get over it.

Jan 25 2012 12:17 PM
Viral

im back baby
BeyRank: #1,503 (1,018)

What about if someone shot the edge of the stadium and the stadium will lean left leading the opposing bey flying to the left

[Image: 8r5n.jpg]
Haha mind the username "Nausea"
it's my username for an Elsword Forum, don't really
know how to change usernames now
Jan 25 2012 12:22 PM