BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Janstarblast

KAI-NETIC ENERGY
BeyRank: #218 (1,223)
Antique FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IIIAres FaceAnniversary Face 2012Uranus FaceCoro Dragon FaceByxis FaceGold FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceFace of Days IVEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnniversary Face 2013

Hm.... That looks nice! Kinda reminds me of the Meteo L Drago Triple Battle Set recolor, though. Smile

[Image: janstarblastsignature.jpg]
Team IB Revolutions
Thanks to N0body for the avatar and Synth for the signature!
Feb 20 2012 03:36 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Natsu_Dragneel

Sharingan User :O
(This post was last modified: Feb 21 2012 12:51 PM by Natsu_Dragneel.)
WOAH, A Ninja Salamander?? Reminds me of Naruto....... RAAASENGAAAAAN!

Anyway, the Face reminds me of Aries (the Shadow outline) and the whole bey looks like a HMS.

[Image: Untitled-1copy.png]
Feb 20 2012 03:48 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user

I think the salamander part is a reference to the mythical beast of the same name rather than a plain salamander Also it looks pretty awesome

[Image: clonetos.jpg]Channel Clone
thanks to bladerruler for the sig
Proud Member of Team Galaxy bladers
Feb 20 2012 04:02 PM
Dan

WORLDWAR2CHAINZ
BeyRank: #361 (1,156)
Antique FaceDJ FaceAmber FaceAnubis FaceWolborg FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAlexandrite Face

(Feb 20 2012 03:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  A close-up of Shinobi Salamander, whatever it is worth :
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-1...59370.html

Hahaha, oh god, they must really hate Shinobi Salamander: Samurai Ifraid is so much easier to see while Shinobi I can barely stand to try and look at.

[Image: dansignature21.gif]
shout out 2 kai-v
Feb 20 2012 10:19 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 20 2012 10:33 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
It's just a bland color scheme from what we can pick up. Too much plain silver but heh, looks less like a complicated mess than the first edition BBG-01.

Extremely detailed without messy decals is what I meant. No power-ranger-ness detected. Nor lost-90's treasure vibe.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Feb 20 2012 10:27 PM
rajatgovind123

光の栄光は邪悪満たしている場合
BeyRank: #1,446 (1,019)

Cool i will buy too.
Feb 25 2012 03:54 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
LeonTempestXIII

Destiny
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Feb 25 2012 04:22 PM by LeonTempestXIII.)
(Feb 20 2012 04:02 PM)Clonetos Wrote:  I think the salamander part is a reference to the mythical beast of the same name rather than a plain salamander Also it looks pretty awesome

OMG really?! We had no idea Tired

Sorry to be mean there for a moment. But that has been known for a while

Shinobi Salamander does look rather prototypeish at the moment, by this I mean the lack of color. I am happy that it is not gorish or 1000 different conflicting colors, but the sooner this bey gets a makeover similar to BBG-03, but with Salamander's own color scheme, I will be happy.

Who knows, maybe we will get a stadium with yellow clips this time Sagittario_RollEyes

Loving these new emoticons Pegasis_Wink

Erutangis
Feb 25 2012 04:12 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #575 (1,106)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013

This Beyblade is confirmed to come with SW145SD. Its name might also actually be "Shinobi Salamandeis", but that is the first time I see that, so I am really unsure about the second information.

[Image: direngreysignature104.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 04 2012 01:46 PM
Jaygrazer

dat gundam yo
Rose Gold FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 04 2012 01:51 PM by Jaygrazer.)
(Mar 04 2012 01:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  This Beyblade is confirmed to come with SW145SD. Its name might also actually be "Shinobi Salamandeis", but that is the first time I see that, so I am really unsure about the second information.

Allow me to start the rage:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

But the gimmick might actually be useful. TY for info Kai-V.

2nd Edit: Is the track the same SW145 or is it different?
Mar 04 2012 01:48 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #90 (1,332)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face

SW145SD? I was really hoping for new parts like Samurai Ifraid, not a bottom copy of Poison Serpent. What a letdown. On the other hand, I have found useful ways of using SW145SD. Thanks, Kai-V.

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Mar 04 2012 01:52 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #575 (1,106)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FacePassport FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013

(Mar 04 2012 01:48 PM)WabbitStore Wrote:  2nd Edit: Is the track the same SW145 or is it different?

It should be the SW145 we know.

[Image: direngreysignature104.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Mar 04 2012 01:55 PM
TheCrusaderp

I like Minecraft :P
(This post was last modified: Mar 04 2012 01:57 PM by TheCrusaderp.)
NO!Bull_Frustrated Why? SW145SD?Sagittario_RollEyes Couldn't they give us something that is actually good? They could at least give us useful parts if they're going to reuse at all.

(Feb 21 2013 01:01 AM)Just That Guy Wrote:  Racing games like that are more or less for mechanically religious rich people. Lol.
Want a sprite like the one in my avatar? CLICK HERE!
Mar 04 2012 01:56 PM

.....and the cycle of reused tracks and tips begins. Carp. No wonder TT was hiding Salamander.

[Image: SignitureWBOcomplete.jpg]
The Blue Metal Blader
My New Youtube Channel
Need help with anything? Just want to talk? PM me. I'm happy to help. Smile
Mar 04 2012 02:03 PM
Arupaeo

Top 10!
BeyRank: #11 (1,590)
Gaia Dragoon FacePassport FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIRose Gold FaceEmerald FaceDJ FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAmber FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceAnubis FaceGill FaceAquila FaceUnicorno FaceLacerta FaceGold FaceLeone FaceHerculeo FaceRuby FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulPrize Hunter FaceAmethyst FaceSilver FaceGold FaceBrad FaceGold FaceMetal FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceByxis FaceOnyx FaceGold FaceGold FaceGold FaceWyvern FaceHoruseus FaceBeafowl FaceAres FaceBeafowl FaceHoruseus FaceCygnus FaceHades FaceNemesis FaceBeelzeb FaceLyra FaceFace of Days IIIPrize Hunter FaceUranus FaceFox FaceOrion FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBloody Devil FaceGold FaceBronze FaceDranzer II FaceDragoon II FaceGold FaceSamurai Changer FaceJiraiya FaceLibra FaceKetos FaceDraciel Viper FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceDark Leopard FaceGiraffe FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceHoruseus FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceHoruseus FaceLynx FaceCrown FaceAnniversary Face 2012Silver FaceFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVBronze FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceDriger Fang FaceDraciel Viper FaceGold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceAnniversary Face 2013
(This post was last modified: Mar 04 2012 02:06 PM by Arupaeo.)
hahahaha. Now we know why the tracks and tips are interchangeable. It isn't just some clever plan to evolve the game, it also means that they can move excess existing inventory and don't have to create new manufacturing molds, thereby saving money on manufacturing costs. Mystery Solved

The good news though is that we won't have to worry about the market supply of certain parts drying up. Lets just hope that one of the early releases comes with RF or R2F! Smile
Mar 04 2012 02:05 PM

SW145SD again??? Great... Was hoping for a new Track and Bottom... Could be worse though *coughM145Qcough*
Mar 04 2012 02:16 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Mar 04 2012 02:25 PM by Annoying-Fork.)
The whining about SW145SD is comical. Cry some more.

The track and tip being generic was how the metal system began. 105F, 125SF, Etc.

SD may be more useful in a Zero G stadium considering its thin profile. SW145 not so sure.

Click on this for joy!
Mar 04 2012 02:20 PM
DefStamina88

I am randomosity.
BeyRank: #90 (1,332)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceRuby FaceBeelzeb FaceKronos FaceCyber Pegasis FaceSilver FaceFace of Days IIICrown FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceAverazer FaceSerpent FaceEterner FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceByxis FaceSagittario FaceFace of RevolutionOnyx FaceEonis FaceCancer FaceBeafowl FaceUranus FaceCounter Leone FaceNemesis FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013Passport Face

(Mar 04 2012 02:20 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:  SD may be more useful in a Zero G stadium considering its thin profile. SW145 not so sure.

Because CF scrapes in Zero G just like SW145 does right now? It kinda makes sense...

[Image: 10vKz.jpeg]

Miles "Tails" Prower rated up this user.
I'm getting the deluxe treatment here! Cake, Ice cream, and best of all, Mint Candy! Also, no more cage! Yay! Def is mah best friend nao. Grin
Mar 04 2012 02:24 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

I guess replacing SW145 with D125 would be more interesting.

But no modes to change...

Click on this for joy!
Mar 04 2012 02:29 PM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #153 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

And I thought that repeating one of the Metal Wheels (was it Shinobi? Samurai?) so early was a step in the wrong direction.
Didn't think we'd get a repeat in the second release.

However, this does look kind of cool, so if I ever have the opportunity to get this, I probably will.

Mar 04 2012 02:31 PM

(Mar 04 2012 01:56 PM)Mars Wrote:  NO!Bull_Frustrated Why? SW145SD?Sagittario_RollEyes Couldn't they give us something that is actually good? They could at least give us useful parts if they're going to reuse at all.
Bwahaha. You guys are going to be surprised by what SD can do in a "bowl fighting"... but i don't want to ruin the surprise.
Mar 04 2012 03:06 PM