BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: Apr 19 2012 04:06 PM by Kai-V.)
Name is tentative. Starter from the new Zero G series to be released around the very end of March 2012. Approximately 998 yen.

For all information and pictures of Samurai Ifraid W145CF, check out the Beywiki article on it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...aid_W145CF

[Image: samuraiifreid.jpg]

CF stands for Circle Flat.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 24 2012 01:35 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
othellog

Dreams & Nightmares
BeyRank: #39 (1,429)
Silver FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceSilver FaceBronze FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceUnicorno FaceBronze FaceWolborg FaceGold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold Face

(Jan 24 2012 01:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  Name is tentative. Starter from the new Zero G series to be released around the very end of March 2012. Approximately 998 yen.

I will leave this open only for a while, and it will remain closed unless new information is found.

Well, if Takara Tomy keeps focusing on this Zero G series, do you think the WBO will have any tournaments incorporating it in the future?
I don't think this will happen but if they dump MFB for this it would be a pain, at least we would have all these parts to work with.

[Image: orangez.png]
Grin for the committee
Jan 24 2012 01:39 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

For all discussions related to the evolution line between Metal Fight Beyblade and this Zero G series, keep them in the Beyblade Zero G Series topic. This thread is for discussion on Samurai "Ifreid".

ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jan 24 2012 01:43 PM
bey - OVERLORD

L-DRAGOairblade.

any images of this beyblade at all
Jan 24 2012 01:59 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Jan 24 2012 01:59 PM)bey - OVERLORD Wrote:  any images of this beyblade at all

Obviously not yet ...

ベイブレード
Jan 24 2012 02:02 PM
bey - OVERLORD

L-DRAGOairblade.

OK thanks
Jan 24 2012 02:05 PM

All of Beys name sound very good! It's almost magical. I really can't wait to test it with MFBSmile
Jan 24 2012 02:07 PM
bey - OVERLORD

L-DRAGOairblade.

cant wait to see it
Jan 24 2012 02:09 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

This is a nifty surprise.

Thank you so much ma'am.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Jan 24 2012 02:22 PM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face
(This post was last modified: Jan 24 2012 03:06 PM by LeonTempest.)
Excitment! A zero G bey has been anounced, and with an awesome name to boot!

What is an "Ifried"? Ha, it is spelled "Ifreid" which is technically grammaticly incorrect in english. But obviously this isnt in English, and who cares Wink

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 24 2012 03:05 PM
phantomcellistf

Gosei Ifrit Zord
(This post was last modified: Jan 24 2012 03:11 PM by phantomcellistf.)
I believe it's based on Ifrit, an Arabic mythological being.

Edit: Or a bird called a Blue-capped Ifrita, which is also called Ifrit.

Quick Links to online Beyblade listings (Click to View)
Jan 24 2012 03:09 PM
LeonTempest

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Antique Face

That is certiantly an odd combination. A japanese warrior and an Arabic mythological being...hmm...

Now I am really dying to see what this will look like! =D

I am mostly gonna be in the Off Topic Forums now. Always looking to have constructive conversations about anime, manga, cartoons, and games. Grin
Jan 24 2012 03:11 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Jan 24 2012 03:09 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:  I believe it's based on Ifrit, an Arabic mythological being.

I thought so, but it is really called "Ifreid", or pronounced like that.

ベイブレード
Jan 24 2012 03:11 PM
ZenSkyStars

BeyRank: #810 (1,072)

Like what phantomcellistf mentioned, it could be Ifrit, the mythological being, known in FF series for Hellfire and all. The name Ifreid, when pronounced, sounds like Ifrit, so maybe it could be something TT is coming up with again? Like how Pegasus became Pegasis; Scorpio became Escolpio and etc? Just my two cents worth.

If Kira is Justice, then i am God.
Jan 24 2012 03:25 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

That is because you are not pronouncing it properly. This is the pronunciation TAKARA-TOMY is advertising : "ee-f-ray-d". Like "afraid" but with an "ee" sound instead of the first "a".

ベイブレード
Jan 24 2012 03:31 PM
bey - OVERLORD

L-DRAGOairblade.
(This post was last modified: Jan 24 2012 05:07 PM by bey - OVERLORD.)
When you found out its name was it spelt I - freid or If - reid, or just plain Ifreid
Jan 24 2012 04:58 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY

(Jan 24 2012 04:58 PM)bey - OVERLORD Wrote:  When you found out its name was it spelt I - freid or If - reid, or just plain Ifreid

Obviously it was in Japanese, so it was just a few symbols all next to another without even any space between the parts of the name.

ベイブレード
Jan 24 2012 05:12 PM
bey - OVERLORD

L-DRAGOairblade.

Oh right. Thank's
Jan 24 2012 05:15 PM

It would make sense if this is the one in the picture with the zero.g stadium.

[Image: thebestimagesig.png]
Jan 24 2012 08:34 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Awesome name, hah.
Imagine, that if these were simlar to HMS... That would be amazing. Like that's going to happen though, lol.
Cannot wait to hear more about it. Thank you Kai-V, and your resources. Smile

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Jan 24 2012 08:44 PM