[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

I wonder, how will Pyxis be spelled/pronounced? It can probably be confused with pisces...
This is no. 1 on my list now lol

230 rules
[Image: DSC02477.png]

fyi, this is how tall a 230 track would be, next to the current tallest bey
*slightly off topic* Who agrees with me that 230 should have been Giraffe's Track? It would have made more sense and LULZ.

*Back on topic* 230 raises possibilites for Bearing Core-style gimmicks to come into play,so stamina users shouldn't complain too much (or should they? I wasn't around for that part.)
230!?

That's like... disgusting... That's far too tall for my likings. Unhappy I doubt this will be actually used in competitive play though. But a "what were they thinking" moment for sure.

Why not an 85 track? At least that would be useful.
(Jul. 15, 2010  11:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: Why not an 85 track? At least that would be useful.

You mean like the one that's being released with Mercury Anubis?
(Jul. 15, 2010  11:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: 230!?

That's like... disgusting... That's far too tall for my likings. Unhappy I doubt this will be actually used in competitive play though.
230 could have use in stamina or force smash combos tho could even bring back the wobbling combos
(Jul. 15, 2010  3:14 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Wait, I thought you said Big Mac 320YEN?
Ah, yes.

Flosal Wrote:I wonder, how will Pyxis be spelled/pronounced? It can probably be confused with pisces...
I do not know how you pronounce "pisces" but no, it is not confusing. Pyxis is pronounced "pee-k-sis".
I just saw a picture of Flame Pyxis : 230 looks absolutely ridiculous hahah. I really do not think this Beyblade was meant to be a serious release at all.
(Jul. 16, 2010  12:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know how you pronounce "pisces" but no, it is not confusing. Pyxis is pronounced "pee-k-sis".

Pisces would be pronounced "paille-seez".
(Jul. 16, 2010  2:21 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Pisces would be pronounced "paille-seez".
Yes, and that is not confusing for me. Is it for you, hah ?
Not at all. It would have been nice the name was just Fishes, like "Poissons". I wish that French's influence on the English language was greater than Latin's.
Unhappy. Come on lol, you know, we all have different perceptions, as for my pronunciation of english is different from many in here, I may pronounce one way, you another, etc...
By the way Kai-V, about that pic you said you saw..
Kai-V where did u see this pic
It is a secret picture. I of course cannot post it, otherwise I would have done so already. The picture is not even mine.
(Jul. 15, 2010  11:48 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  11:39 PM)MaxL Wrote: Why not an 85 track? At least that would be useful.

You mean like the one that's being released with Mercury Anubis?

I totally forgot about that!

Thanks for reminding me Daegor.

I feel like an idiot now... Dj - Uh.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:35 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Nice! If I had it, my friend would use it to play with his Stardust Pegasis because it can't get scratched. It looks like its gonna be like Trygle.

That would make my day! I had designed Galactic Gregaan (just a sketch) and its actual track was a 230 *giggles* Pretty funny. I gave it a large metal wheel that is light and with an energy ring to keep it balanced. What I am trying to say is I would love to see something innovative for a change!
We were waiting for a good Force Smash track and we suddenly got it TOO high.
I can't even imagine this spin properly. Though, the WD might compenste for the balance problems.
Nonetheless, this is very exciting.
(Jul. 16, 2010  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a secret picture. I of course cannot post it, otherwise I would have done so already. The picture is not even mine.

is it the one i saw? on ameble? (dunno how to spell it XD) if it is then it looks ridiculous XD
Hm, now that I think about it, Stamina Types will use 230 for longer precession, Defense Types will use 230 to absorb hits, and Attack Types will use 230 to make contact with other metal wheels. This will be the standard height of all MFB.
it'll be cool if there were two metal wheels Tongue_out like one flame on top another xD
one word: What?

How did takara create a 2.30mm track?
I'm definetly going to have fun watching the gigantic height difference. Joyful_3

I don't this can find any use,even if you use the new design of the metal face this will have balance issues. (Metal core, plastic outer)
Not only is 230 a ridiculous height, but the Track is currently pink on the render hah. I will never buy it.
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:07 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: How did takara create a 23.0mm track?
I'm definetly going to have fun watching the gigantic height difference. Joyful_3

FIXED