[Product]  BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD

I thought "Big Mac 320YEN" was a joke ...

To be released on November 20th. 787 yen.
O________________O They've gone carp mental.
It must be some kind of mental telescopic track or something, surely it can't always be that tall!
230?

Speechless

That's just insane!
Even with WD I bet it will have balance issues.
Hopefully it will be adjusted eventually, hah ...
230? o.O
Hah, I can't imagine what this track would be good for.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, I can't imagine what this track would be good for.

To completely avoid the metal wheel of low attackers?
O.o Track 230? What will be its positive effects? I think that this Track won't be useful if won't be its variations.
Nice! If I had it, my friend would use it to play with his Stardust Pegasis because it can't get scratched. It looks like its gonna be like Trygle.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:27 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, I can't imagine what this track would be good for.
To effectively utilize Force Smash?
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:36 PM)Climax Wrote:

Good point. Do we have a good Force Smash Wheel yet? Pegasis?
This thing is gonna be a crazy stamina type.
I was wondering what constellation Pyxis was. It's the mariner's compass. Seems odd to put that on Flame, but whatever.
Also might be good with stamina, but just a possibility.
I thought 230YEN was just a part design for a game?
I would think they would make it a special track considering its height.
Or maybe the height IS the special thing about it?
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:36 PM)Climax Wrote:

Good point. Do we have a good Force Smash Wheel yet? Pegasis?

force smash on what? I guess it is only about a cm taller than other tracks, but still...

Also, if you avoid low attackers with this track won't that just lead to a low attacker directly hitting the track? I thought that was worse. Especially if it's ungimmicked.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Also, if you avoid low attackers with this track won't that just lead to a low attacker directly hitting the track? I thought that was worse. Especially if it's ungimmicked.
Polycarbonate (the plastic used for MFB parts) is pretty good at resisting impact or absorbing hits.

Libra CH120RF used the CH120 track in 145 height to absorb Quetz's hits:
From http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Libra-CH120RF?
Quote:Versus Quetzalcoatl 90RF -- use 145 height

By switching to 145 height, the Track will absorb all of the hits dealt by Quetzalcoatl. The weight of Libra combined with the grip of RF give it enough Defense to withstand most attacks, and again, the win ratio is 90%. Are you starting to see why I kept this secret?
huh. You learn something new everyday. Thanks climax
230, WD, Flame, the name Pyxis! This will be the greatest Beyblade of all time.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:56 PM)Sora. Wrote: 230, WD, Flame, the name Pyxis! This will be the greatest Beyblade of all time.

Personally, I'm sick of Flame. I have like 5. I am looking foward to trying out Force Smash combos with 230 though.

EDIT: And WD is always nice.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I thought "Big Mac 230YEN" was a joke ...

Wait, I thought you said Big Mac 320YEN?
Either way, the track is huge.
Holy carp 230 Track. Thats insane, I can't see any use for it right now since it just has height and no gimmick or anything (Like C145).

It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up going the opposite way with tracks as well and end up making 50 track or something like that
(Jul. 15, 2010  4:43 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Holy carp 230 Track. Thats insane, I can't see any use for it right now since it just has height and no gimmick or anything (Like C145).

It wouldn't surprise me if they ended up going the opposite way with tracks as well and end up making 50 track or something like that

Pretty sure this is nearly impossible, considering there wouldn't be enough room for the Face thread and everything else ...
Well, at least stamina types will benefit from this.
230?! That's like... the Godzilla of MFB right there o__o It'll be interesting to see the viability of this track. I'm also curious as to how Pyxis will look. I'm really digging the name for it.