[Product]  BB-89 Aries 145D

Booster to be released on 09/18/10. 682 yen.

Poor people.
Hah, at least now peoe will be brave enough to do some tests with aries. Hopefully it is not a recolour.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:11 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hopefully it is not a recolour.

Looking at Pisces, and the new reshuffle set, I'm sure it will be.
What doesthis mean?
TT relase all the pre hws randoom boster blades.
Maybe cause after BB-100 there will be a new generation?
Maybe hws time is finished,I hope in a revolution in the system.
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Waited for a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time
Well... This sucks. I wanted Virgo.
Can't wait to see Khel's reaction to this. Too bad it comes with 145D though.
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:52 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Can't wait to see Khel's reaction to this. Too bad it comes with 145D though.

At least it doesn't come with HF. *chuckles*
Hmm, so the Beys included in the HK exclusive set are not all that rare now, hah.

Anyway, Thanks for the update Kai-V!
I'm excited as I've wanted to try out Aries, but am I the only one who thinks that it is disgustingly ugly?
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:04 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: , but am I the only one who thinks that it is disgustingly ugly?
Most likely.
My beyheart...has been restored <3
I have mixed feelings about this, mostly because I have no idea about this bey.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:31 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: I have mixed feelings about this, mostly because I have no idea about this bey.

Aries, like Pisces, was a rare prize bey from the first MFB Random Boosters. It costs upwards of $100USD to buy seperately on YJA now I believe, which is why so many people are pumped for a re-release.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Aries, like Pisces, was a rare prize bey from the first MFB Random Boosters. It costs upwards of $100USD to buy seperately on YJA now I believe, which is why so many people are pumped for a re-release.
Hah, Brad was smart. he sold his Aries before all this nonsense (my blessing) happened. Grin
Finally Smile

I can finally complete my Metal System Collection.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:41 PM)Khel Wrote: Finally Smile

I can finally complete my Metal System Collection.

You and me both.

EDIT: Well... I still need Gemios and Escolpio too... and Sagittario.
Haha, then you can't really say you finished the collection huh?
Speaking of which, I can't wait until the first 4 MFBs are rereleased.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:58 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Haha, then you can't really say you finished the collection huh?
Speaking of which, I can't wait until the first 4 MFBs are rereleased.

I suppose not, if I'm missing five. I'm not sure they're going to re-release the first four though.
(Jul. 15, 2010  2:04 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm excited as I've wanted to try out Aries, but am I the only one who thinks that it is disgustingly ugly?

LOL you better hope Brad doesn't see this post. But yeah, I too am excited to try out Aries. Not too many people have had one on the WBO, and even fewer have used theirs, as far as I know.
Finally I can have an Aries, My sign <3
I just got to this thread...

OMG YES! They're re-releasing Aries Grin

Now it's actually possible to have all Beys without spending $500 for one.
(Jul. 18, 2010  12:39 AM)Aqua Wrote: I just got to this thread...

Now it's actually possible to have all Beys without spending $500 for one.

Mercury Anubis says hi.

EDIT: Actually, I wonder what that price of Mercury Anubis actually is(wil lbe?).
(Jul. 18, 2010  2:33 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Mercury Anubis says hi.

(Jul. 18, 2010  12:39 AM)Aqua Wrote: I just got to this thread...

Now it's actually possible to have all [Metal System] Beys without spending $500 for one.

Whoops, I meant to put "Metal System" Beyblades Lips_sealed

The HWS series has quite a bit of exclusive Beys (Game exclusives, WBBA exclusives, etc.)