BB-59 Burn Phoenix 135MS
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V
(This post was last modified: Apr 22 2010 03:44 PM by Kai-V.)
This is a Starter, for 892 yen. A Right Launcher is included.

It will be released on December 26th 2009. Moreover, I can tell you that the Burn Wheel is very similar to what was shown on the capsule toy picture, in the Capsule Toys topic.

MS = Metal Sharp.

[Image: MFB_BurnPhoenix.jpg]

You can purchase this Beyblade on theINtoy :
http://www.theintoy.co.uk/takaratomy-bey...id=1&adz=9

I also banned lil818mvp. Absolutely none of my guided searches brought up his supposed findings, yet I think I would be more resourceful than him in this situation. A lot of his comments were quite 'suspicious' anyway, like "Ooh, I just remembered I saw Space Aries", and then he suddenly comes up with a new Track and a Bottom for it, as well as a price and a release date.
Obviously he was wrong about BB-59, so there is almost no doubt he was also lying about BB-60 and BB-61. I knew that the December releases would include Burn Phoenix and Earth Virgo, and seeing him come up with those was odd : four new beyblades cannot be released all of a sudden when no new season is beginning, no new series is being introduced.

lil818mvp, in the very unlikely case that you did find some fansite that listed some fake releases, I am certain you could have told that it was not too official (a layout with a black and white background and blue writing would look very bad) and you could have asked people here instead of simply posting the topics as if they were real releases.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 14 2009 11:43 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Zanzetsuken

〜光〜
Quetzalcoatl FaceDriger FaceEscolpio FaceRose Gold FaceBrad FaceAntique Face
(This post was last modified: Oct 14 2009 12:02 PM by Zanzetsuken.)
Well, besides all the "unknown" blades issue, I can tell that Burn- Phoenix will be an awesome blade! MS eh...Metal Sharp?

〜桜流し〜
もし今の私を見れたらなら
どう思うでしょう あなた無しで生きてる私を
Everybody finds Love
In the end

Oct 14 2009 12:01 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Corey

3..2..1 SHOOT!
Antique FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon Face

A metal tip would be nice

[Image: 2i04vpz.jpg]
Thank you DranzerMS!
Oct 14 2009 12:57 PM
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

This better be a metal tip; it's been bloody long enough already.

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Oct 14 2009 02:33 PM
Away Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Guessing it is metal sharp, as well.
Oct 14 2009 02:34 PM
Nuno

Ah e tal e coiso...
Libra FaceAntique Face

Finally, a metal bottom!

I'm pretty curious about this blade. It's good to see they're making new track sizes too.

Oct 14 2009 03:00 PM

Hopefully, the MS bottom won't be like SG Metal Sharp, and instead, will be more like the tip from Metal Sharp Core or Customize Metal Sharp...
Oct 14 2009 03:09 PM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

Also, I was wondering when they were going to do 135.
Oct 14 2009 03:18 PM
Corey

3..2..1 SHOOT!
Antique FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon Face

Either way, it's a whole new blade so it should be worth the buy. Burn, 135 and MS. Law of probability says at least one of those parts has to be useful.

[Image: 2i04vpz.jpg]
Thank you DranzerMS!
Oct 14 2009 05:10 PM
Tempestas007

Wayward Storm
Antique Face

I wonder if MS, if it is indeed Metal Sharp, will have balance as bad as S.

[Image: Tempestas007_Signature.jpg]
Credits to Kai-V for Sig and Avatar!
Oct 14 2009 05:28 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT

(Oct 14 2009 05:28 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote:  I wonder if MS, if it is indeed Metal Sharp, will have balance as bad as S.

unless it's shaped like SD Grin

(yeah right)
Oct 14 2009 05:28 PM
Ariamis776

Profile Unused

I guess there is no pictures released of this yet?
Oct 14 2009 05:43 PM
bey tempest

Im Back Baby
Antique Face

it should be good and i always liked dranzer so yay another phoenixSmile

[Image: beytempestsignature.jpg]
Oct 14 2009 05:49 PM
Khel

Face Party!
Royal FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAmethyst FaceFace of SoulAntique FaceRose Gold FaceDriger FaceFace of WarCapricorne FaceDragoon FaceBronze FaceDJ FaceSilver FaceFace of DaysUnicorno FaceDriger FaceDragoon FaceDraciel FaceDranzer II FaceEternal Passport Face

(Oct 14 2009 05:43 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote:  I guess there is no pictures released of this yet?

nope

as info becomes available it shall get posted here.

[Image: Khel_Signature2_1.jpg]
Thanks to Kai-V for the avatar and signature!
Oct 14 2009 05:51 PM
Benkei

Work, Rest, Bey
Gaia Dragoon FaceRose Gold FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceDraciel FaceDraciel FaceDriger FaceAmethyst FaceAntique Face

sounds really cool 135 sounds like it might be useful for new combos. MS master sharp? moderate sharp? Multi sharp? just a few ideas but its probably metal. but you never know after quake

[Image: 24vtdh2jpg.png]
Oct 14 2009 06:22 PM
Cailany

Still Wining

December 26th? Why a day after a big holiday makes no sense...
Where did you find this Kai-V? I looked everywhere for a BB-59 (obviously not).

Oct 14 2009 07:02 PM
Cyber Kerberous

...and back again
BeyRank: #55 (1,399)
Face of DaysRose Gold FaceBronze FaceCancer FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceAnubis FaceDJ FaceFace of Days II

probably very similar to eternal sharp. Knowing TT, their probably not ready to fund a solid metal tip

Proud member of DualDestroyers

[Image: 33vk95w.jpg]
[Image: anubisfacegloss.png]
((§)) I WAS 6th in the UK/ 15th Worldwide ((§))
Oct 14 2009 07:06 PM
Ariamis776

Profile Unused
(This post was last modified: Oct 14 2009 07:12 PM by Ariamis776.)
Cailany. think about it, a day after christmas, lots of people got money for christmas, i.e. kids. and they wanna buy new toys! and will this be a HWS? cant wait to see the pics of earth virgo and burn phoenix!
Oct 14 2009 07:11 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V
(This post was last modified: Oct 14 2009 07:18 PM by Kai-V.)
(Oct 14 2009 07:11 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote:  and will this be a HWS? cant wait to see the pics of earth virgo and burn phoenix!
Yes : Burn, Phoenix.

As I already mentioned, the picture I posted in the Capsule Toys topic shows an accurate representation of both.

Cailany, I would say my affiliate, mama-bey's blog.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Oct 14 2009 07:17 PM
kool-kid9980

The Wise Idiot
BeyRank: #113 (1,312)
Gold FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FacePlatinum Face

Defiantly getting this.
Wanting the metal bottom SO bad

I hope you all are fighting for second...
[Image: kool-kid9980_Signature1.jpg]
CUZ FIRST PLACE IS ALREADY TAKEN
thanks a lot Kai-V for the Awesome Signature!

Funny Tings
Oct 14 2009 07:50 PM