BB-20 Beybattle Try Set

[Image: MFB_BeybattleTrySet.jpg]

Image found by Kai-V!

Bey Stadium Balance Type, Wolf, Pegasis, 2x String Shooters, 2x Beypointer

this thing is like $50

anyone crazy enough to buy this
This is a really bad deal if anyone's curious. Don't buy it.
Well it's not a terrible deal if you want the Beypointers. Which you don't.
By the time I get my MOJ shipment, I'll already have these minus the string shooters.
Thanks kai v for the image!

Well...in the situation im in its a good deal.

And could someone please enlarge the part with pegasis and wolf
(Sep. 24, 2008  11:12 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Thanks kai v for the image!

Well...in the situation im in its a good deal.

And could someone please enlarge the part with pegasis and wolf
That is the biggest picture we have right now, unless you want to look around the Metal Fight Beyblade article to find two specific images.
So, whats the difference in String VS normal shooters? and does a string shooter come with Wolf?
The Green Pegasis is sexy, and the red string winder is too...but not worth the price
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:39 AM)Gotruto Wrote: So, whats the difference in String VS normal shooters? and does a string shooter come with Wolf?
Wolf only comes with the regular launcher.

... I assumed you were talking about the Starter.
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:39 AM)Gotruto Wrote: So, whats the difference in String VS normal shooters?

String shooters, in theory can have more power...but it's nearly impossible to aim, and takes for ever to wind. Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:54 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:39 AM)Gotruto Wrote: So, whats the difference in String VS normal shooters?

String shooters, in theory can have more power...but it's nearly impossible to aim, and takes for ever to wind. Pinching_eyes

Though we aren't sure if they will have more power. Nobody has one yet, I believe.
It also appears that these don't have to be wound, they'll re-wind themselves, though I could be wrong.
Yeah, it definitely looks like these are self-winding. Could be useful.
Heh, I was just guessing based on the HMS String Winder. Hmm...Self Winding String winder, very nice
Ugh i wish they just stoped including the beypointers with everything. It would be so much cheeper.
Children in Japan can actually use them for something purposeful, so that is why they continue to be included.
(Sep. 25, 2008  1:22 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2008  12:54 AM)Evan Wrote:

Though we aren't sure if they will have more power. Nob

dy has one yet, I believe.
It also appears that these don't have to be wound, they'll re-wind themselves, though I could be wrong.

Yeah just like the String Puller!? that starts up a Lawnmower.
(Sep. 26, 2008  6:52 AM)Kei Wrote: Children in Japan can actually use them for something purposeful, so that is why they continue to be included.

I understand, just the cheepness in me likes to come out some times Tongue_out
Is this already out?

I may actually buy this since I need a new Takara stadium, and it would be nice of me to start off MFB with two at the same time.
This comes out October 23.
Just wondering are the tracks and botoms going to be the starter tracks and botoms for these two blades?
We don't know yet. This is basically the only image we have of the set right now.
(Sep. 28, 2008  4:23 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: it looks pretty cool

Please don't make a post if you have nothing to add. Thanks.
This set comes with Pegasis 105F and Wolf D125B.

[Image: MFB_BeybattleTrySet1.jpg]
This thing is just way too expensive for what's included. If it was $30, maybe. $40, get out.