BB - 16 Bey Pointer

Hi, I am new in this circuit.

Anybody out there that can give some pointers on how to reset the BB-16 Bey Pointer?Unhappy
(Jun. 03, 2010  4:44 PM)bey falcon Wrote: Hi, I am new in this circuit.

Anybody out there that can give some pointers on how to reset the BB-16 Bey Pointer?Unhappy
That would belong either in the BB-16 topic, or in the Ask a question, get an answer! thread.

Have you tried pushing on the small grey button at the top right corner for a while ? Otherwise, perhaps removing, then adding back the batteries would work ...
Welcome to the WBO
(Jun. 03, 2010  7:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Have you tried pushing on the small grey button at the top right corner for a while ? Otherwise, perhaps removing, then adding back the batteries would work ...
No, it doesn't work.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!
Hi Welcome to WBO. As I couldn't find any other place to say this on WBO I might as well say it now, in this time time of day you can't get much black Bey Pointers anymore as I of which makes me furious. I also which old Beyblades are like new beyblades known.(e.g. Beyblade Metal Masters) XD
Why would you discuss a product here when the point is to introduce yourself? We already know about beypointers; we want to know about you.
Find someone with a beypointer and let them take all your points(if you can).Welcome to the WBO!