Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average

BB - 16 Bey Pointer

Hi, I am new in this circuit.

Anybody out there that can give some pointers on how to reset the BB-16 Bey Pointer?Unhappy
Jun 03 2010 04:44 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user

Welcome to WBO
Jun 03 2010 06:10 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Galaxxy

*The one and Only*

Welcome to the WBO !!

Jun 03 2010 06:22 PM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Jun 03 2010 04:44 PM)bey falcon Wrote:  Hi, I am new in this circuit.

Anybody out there that can give some pointers on how to reset the BB-16 Bey Pointer?Unhappy
That would belong either in the BB-16 topic, or in the Ask a question, get an answer! thread.

Have you tried pushing on the small grey button at the top right corner for a while ? Otherwise, perhaps removing, then adding back the batteries would work ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jun 03 2010 07:33 PM
Jsc

Virgo FaceAntique FaceL Drago Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 03 2010 10:55 PM by Jsc.)
Welcome! Be sure to ask further question here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
Jun 03 2010 10:55 PM
RエスコルピオT125JB

Plastics Generation
Rose Gold FaceAntique Face

Welcome to the WBO

[Image: bradday2seal.png]
Never dead.
[Image: damian2a.jpg]
Clicky------->
Miscellaneous (Click to View)
Jun 04 2010 09:42 AM
Diamond

Amethyst FaceAntique FaceRose Gold Face

(Jun 03 2010 07:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  Have you tried pushing on the small grey button at the top right corner for a while ? Otherwise, perhaps removing, then adding back the batteries would work ...
No, it doesn't work.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO!

Jun 04 2010 09:47 AM
Sin-hunter

♥ Tsubasa ♥

Welcome, welcome to WBO!

Argh, we're not even communicating on the same frequency! quoted by Edward Elric

[Image: twoDragons.jpg]

Jun 08 2010 03:40 PM

Welcome to the WBO!
Jun 08 2010 03:44 PM

Hi Welcome to WBO. As I couldn't find any other place to say this on WBO I might as well say it now, in this time time of day you can't get much black Bey Pointers anymore as I of which makes me furious. I also which old Beyblades are like new beyblades known.(e.g. Beyblade Metal Masters) Pinching_grin
Sep 06 2011 04:33 PM
Deikailo

Call me Toast
BeyRank: #36 (1,449)
Bronze FaceRoyal FaceL Drago FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceDragoon FaceDranzer FaceFace of WarAntique FaceRose Gold FaceAquila FaceMetal FaceEmerald FaceDriger FaceGaia Dragoon FaceSapphire FaceBronze FaceBronze FaceGold FaceBronze FacePrize Hunter FaceSilver FaceSagittario FaceWolborg FaceUnicorno FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIGold FaceGold FacePhoenix FaceGemios FaceSea Dragon FaceSilver FacePegasis FaceGold FaceBlaze FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceGold FacePrize Hunter FaceAries FaceLacerta FaceQuetzalcoatl FaceGold FaceHerculeo FaceGold FaceChimera FaceAquila FaceByxis FaceBull FaceEscolpio FaceGold Face
(This post was last modified: Sep 06 2011 04:56 PM by Deikailo.)
Why would you discuss a product here when the point is to introduce yourself? We already know about beypointers; we want to know about you.
Sep 06 2011 04:54 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
KJ Dayo

boom.
BeyRank: #203 (1,235)
Face of Days IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceSilver FaceSapphire FacePegasis II FaceBlaze Face

Find someone with a beypointer and let them take all your points(if you can).Welcome to the WBO!

GT: KJ Dayo
Sep 06 2011 04:55 PM