[Product]  BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF

Starter to be released in October 23rd for 997 yen.

Attack Mode :
[Image: 427995_1.jpg]

Defense Mode :
[Image: 427995_2.jpg]

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...atl_125RDF

RDF stands for Rubber Defense Flat.
First !!! lol Pure Awesomness thank you for the update Kai-V !!!
Hm, interesting. Rubber Defense Flat? This looks rough, might not release for a few months. Especially since the photo was leaked. Lips_sealed

I like that they're bringing Quetzalcoatl back, hopefully it'll be good as the other one (in our current metagame as it was back then, that is).
Yes Finnally a Death wheel. I am totaly buying this.
"Death" ahahaha

Perhaps this new Quetzalcoatl will actually be based on Quetzalcoatl, unlike the original one!
wow..this one really looks cool..definitely getting his one..the tip looks great...
thanks for the update kai-v..really..this one get my interests
Oh, wow, Quetz is back in 4D style. Thanks for the info, Kai-V. Can't wait to see how this bey turns out.
thanks Kai-V that looks really weird the quetzlocoatl looks nothing like I thought it would be
interesting bey look like Gravity seriously..
Oh my Kai-V. Did you hack the Takara Tomy headquarters to bring back this picture for us? Why you shouldn't have!

Hmm. RDF looks like WD kind of, you know the sides and what-not. I think Ink. might be right about the name. Who knows?

Not really digging the way it looks ... Oh well. Hopefully it is as good as it predecessor (if not better).

Thanks for the leaked picture Kai-V!
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:45 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: thanks Kai-V that looks really weird the quetzlocoatl looks nothing like I thought it would be

Probably because you're basing your expectation off of the original Quetzalcoatl Wheel, which was actually supposed to be Cancer.
HOLY carp! QUETZALCOATL WAS BACK!
......Well,what does Death looks like?I can't see it clearly.
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:49 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: HOLY carp! QUETZALCOATL WAS BACK!
......Well,what does Death looks like?I can't see it clearly.

Any stupid comment will be warned and deleted.

Thank you PattyCakeChamp!, Benjohadi, Coasters "R" Us, Flaming Aries, and Hero. I just used my detective skills to find information on the net ...
Well, I guess you have to wait until Kai-V posts a clearer/bigger image. So, I assume this hasn't been in CoroCoro yet?
Wow!! That's one awesome looking bey and by the picture it looks like it's going to have some sort of metal wheel feature like big bang Pegasus and fang Leon.. And thanks for the info Kai-v ur so awesome!!
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:51 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Well, I guess you have to wait until Kai-V posts a clearer/bigger image. So, I assume this hasn't been in CoroCoro yet?

Of course not, this is not meant to be released before several months. Before now, we knew about up to BB-118 which is supposed to be an Orion Beyblade, which will be out in September. BB-119 and the rest will not be released before October 2011.

Leon77 Wrote:And thanks for the info Kai-v

Thank you.
Wow, good to see they are bringing Quetz back Smile The wheel doesn't look like an attack type wheel but could have smash attack and the bottom looks like an RF maybe they improved it so it doesn't wear down as fast.
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Of course not, this is not meant to be released before several months. Before now, we knew about up to BB-118 which is supposed to be an Orion Beyblade, which will be out in September. BB-119 and the rest will not be released before October 2011.
WOO, an Orion BEY! I AM SOOOOO GONNA BUY THAT! But this isn't the place for BB-118. Wow, October... a good X-Mas gift!
I hope they get RDF right or this will be a huge fail , but TT have done everything perfectly in the 4D's Grin
cant wait to see what hasbro renames it Wink

Thanks for the info kai-v Wink
(Jun. 21, 2011  5:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just used my detective skills to find information on the net ...

That is why you're going to college after all...

Thanks Kai-V for the info, I'm looking forward to this release Smile
Well, FConfused isn't that good, considering the balance when it comes to the S part, but 4D beat all the other MFBs! Well, not ALL in literal, but... ah, you know what I mean.
Oh wow! A remake of Quetz? Awesome! And RDF? Some version of RF?
Wow, thanks for the update. Death looks like it goes from something that looks like Bakushin, to something that looks like Basalt. You can just tell by copying the image URL and zooming in. This will definitely be interesting! Thanks again Kai-V!
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I hope they get RDF right or this will be a huge fail , but TT have done everything perfectly in the 4D's Grin
cant wait to see what hasbro renames it Wink

Thanks for the info kai-v Wink

The general rule is "if it has rubber, it doesn't fail". Look at all the parts with rubber and try to prove me wrong.

RDF will have some use, although I don't think it'll be aggressive. It looks like it has a sharp tip on it, maybe if you wear it down a little ...
Hmm this is really interesting Thank you Kai-V
RDF looks Sufficient to make a Rubber WD.. But that would have no purpose...
it's kinda strange that they aren't releasing any new tracks.. A shame..(well at this point)