[Product]  B-23 Starter Xcalibur Force Xtreme

(Dec. 14, 2015  8:01 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2015  7:57 PM)Wizard Wrote: I'm betting that they'll keep it up until the next system is released, maybe straying here and there for special releases.

Speaking of that;
If Gyro ends up being a gyro engine like we've had before, I think that Excalibur and onward is like a "Special Gimmick Series" type of thing. Just a theory.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were preparing for the next system already. Hybrid wheel system started with Storm Pegasis which was only BB-28.

the Metal System Beyblades lasted until Spring of 2009 when the Metal Fight Beyblade anime was released. If we are getting another system soon, I'm betting that it will again be in the Spring, around the release of B-30. It's only four months from now so it's a pretty realistic estimation. I mean, Beyblade Burst is fun but unless they start introducing some new things it's going to get stale eventually.

Of course, if they do introduce a new system, I hope it will be similar to what they did with the Hybrid Wheel System in that it will just add new ways to customize and not necessarily outclass everything behind it.
Everything we've seen from the anime thusfar would lead us to believe they're not going to switch the system in time for its launch, so we'll see.

If Takara-Tomy adds a new part to the system, it has to be able to attach to one of the existing parts; 4+ parts to reassemble after each Burst sounds like a nightmare.

In other news, Force doesn't appear to be hollow from the side or bottom shots we've seen, but it could still be hollow on the inside. That would be quite different from Armed, though. Either way, it looks quite heavy.
(Dec. 14, 2015  10:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Everything we've seen from the anime thusfar would lead us to believe they're not going to switch the system in time for its launch, so we'll see.

Unless I'm missing something, the only thing we've seen from the anime so far was the promotional video featuring Varuto battling Shu. That was nothing but promo material, I guarantee than we won't see any of that video present in the actual anime. Anything could happen between now and then.

(Dec. 14, 2015  10:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If Takara-Tomy adds a new part to the system, it has to be able to attach to one of the existing parts; 4+ parts to reassemble after each Burst sounds like a nightmare.

A new system doesn't mean splitting up the parts though. Take the Magnacore system from V-Force for example. Those were exactly like other Beyblades from the time, the only difference was the magnetic piece inside the Running Core. They could easily just change how one part works, like adding multiple modes to drivers, and call it a new system.

Edit: That was a bad example. Let's take the Engine Gear Beyblades for an example. Again, exactly like other Beyblades at the time, except the bases were changed to work with the engine.

If they did split up parts for a new system, I'm guessing it would likely be the driver making it more like the track and base from Metal Fight Beyblade. In a case like that, they would still be attached after bursting. I am hoping that they don't go that route, however. I do enjoy having a 3-piece system.
Sorry, I was just responding to your "new ways to customize" comment.

We have seen some other anime promotional material featuring the current system:

[Image: BBB_Oct_web.png]

We'll see, in the end!
(Dec. 14, 2015  10:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We have seen some other anime promotional material featuring the current system

Huh, well I'll be damned. We'll see come April.
Another image of the gold Xcalibur Force Xtreme that will be available at the World Hobby Fair Winter 2016 :

At least Xtreme does not seem blue at all.

There will also apparently be a "Tokumei Stadium", or an "Extraordinary Stadium", but there is no more detail on it.
About the Stadium, they will apparently give it to anybody that participate in the tournament or the Beginner Bey event

(Dec. 15, 2015  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another image of the gold Xcalibur Force Xtreme that will be available at the World Hobby Fair Winter 2016 :

At least Xtreme does not seem blue at all.

There will also apparently be a "Tokumei Stadium", or an "Extraordinary Stadium", but there is no more detail on it.
Will they just give out the gold Xcalibur for free?
not really, coz they will only give it, if you give them a specific sum

(Dec. 15, 2015  4:22 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Will they just give out the gold Xcalibur for free?
Not free, you gotta buy it, and only one per person. Me, my son, my wife, and my daughter!!
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:44 PM)gankoba Wrote: Not free, you gotta buy it, and only one per person. Me, my son, my wife, and my daughter!!

not sure if you have ever been to the previous WHF, but just in case you havent it's not easy to get those Limited items, and you have to line up for a really long time before you can get access the goods section.
last year, with my sons we arrived there at about 8:30am to get in the line and only could get inside the event hall to try to buy the Yokai Watch items we wanted at about 1:30pm. And unfortunately, only 1 of the 5 items was still available the other were already sold out.
So we stayed for about 5 hours in the waiting line for nothing.
So if you really want to try to get your hand on the Gold Xcalibur, you might think to do like the other potential buyer and get there around 6:00 am or even earlier.

that's one of the reason why those event limited are quite expensive, due to the really long waiting time
Oh yeah, OKI didn't you wait for specific SHF as well? I think I heard in a video about Rising Mighty Kuuga having a 2 per person limit. That sounds awful, so one per for XFX sounds even worse.
That is a different event , even worst coz need to go there around 4am, if need to buy a lot of those figures.

(Dec. 15, 2015  8:30 PM)Neo Wrote: Oh yeah, OKI didn't you wait for specific SHF as well? I think I heard in a video about Rising Mighty Kuuga having a 2 per person limit. That sounds awful, so one per for XFX sounds even worse.
Oki, you think Xcalibur would be really expensive?
(Dec. 15, 2015  9:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Oki, you think Xcalibur would be really expensive?

Just the golden version, yes. The regular version will be worth less than twenty dollars, shipping excluded.
(Dec. 15, 2015  9:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  9:00 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Oki, you think Xcalibur would be really expensive?

Just the golden version, yes. The regular version will be worth less than twenty dollars, shipping excluded.

I mean knowing amaterios may reach $200 or more, it will be that much? or would be an affordable but expensive bey?
(Dec. 16, 2015  1:40 AM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  9:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I mean knowing amaterios may reach $200 or more, it will be that much? or would be an affordable but expensive bey?

There is no way of knowing until we see how many are put up for auction.

Amaterios is only worth around fifty or seventy-five dollars these days, by the way.
Gold would be more rare than Amaterios that's for sure. And the silver and gold one will be even more, like the black valkyrie which we have yet to see for sale
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:32 AM)gankoba Wrote: Gold would be more rare than Amaterios that's for sure. And the silver and gold one will be even more, like the black valkyrie which we have yet to see for sale
yes, Gold Xcalibur might sell around 6,000 yen or higher

right now, Saint Knight Xcalibur will be 100pcs ( so it might eaily sell over 25,000 yen if it ever appear on yahoo, so for Valkyrie)
and for Black Knight Valkyrie is already 205pcs, if I havent miss any special extra present for it
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Amaterios is only worth around fifty or seventy-five dollars these days, by the way.

And it will only go down from there. I remember when Quetz used to sell for pretty high prices back in 2009, there was no way I could ever get one. Now I have five. Libruhhh
(Dec. 16, 2015  3:01 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Amaterios is only worth around fifty or seventy-five dollars these days, by the way.

And it will only go down from there. I remember when Quetz used to sell for pretty high prices back in 2009, there was no way I could ever get one. Now I have five. Libruhhh

That value drop
So it's confirmed that we will all be getting a 1.5x BeyPoint boost starting midnight 26th December until 23:59 pm on the 11th of January to celebrate the release of Excalibur.

There will also be what seems like a "secret creation story" on TV for Excalibur. The time it airs 6:45 ~ 7:30 and the fact that the first episode is completed has been revealed but not much else has. All we know is that it'll most likely be "the secret story of Excalibur's creation."
(Dec. 19, 2015  11:04 AM)ClaraM Wrote: So it's confirmed that we will all be getting a 1.5x BeyPoint boost starting midnight 26th December until 23:59 pm on the 11th of January to celebrate the release of Excalibur.

There will also be what seems like a "secret creation story" on TV for Excalibur. The time it airs 6:45 ~ 7:30 and the fact that the first episode is completed has been revealed but not much else has. All we know is that it'll most likely be "the secret story of Excalibur's creation."

That's pretty awesome! Hopefully I can get amaterios blessing for 2.5x BeyPoints Eee

Mini TV special? Interesting, hope it can make its way to YouTube! Smile
I was able to watch the "Episode of Excalibur" special and it lasted less than five minutes. The whole segment was very random within the show, since the hosts just started eating a lot of Christmas food right afterwards ... In any case, I was able to snap a few screenshots while watching, so here they are :

Overall, the only relevant part is where they show preliminary sketches for Xcalibur's design. The 'story' is just a comical one where the red-themed Blader whose name I did not catch battled the blue one named Shou and I think he lost, so he went to see that scientist who is called Blader Horikawa and he introduced him to a special sword, and even feigned to hit him on the head with it. The scientist basically consoles the red guy and shows him Xcalibur Force Xtreme.

All I get from that small scene is that Xcalibur looks a lot cooler without the blue stickers in the centre.
As much as those images look nice, this one is the one that caught the eye.
[Image: kPgQuiA.jpg]

Seriously,it's pretty coolio. Just...unfitting, lol