19.05%
Okay Speechless
4.76%
Bad D:
0%
Worse Vids ever Unhappy
9.52%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
(Apr. 12, 2011  1:36 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: No MF?
If there is MF
MF-H Meteo L Drago 90 CS vs LLDrago 90 RF and Vulcan Horseus 85 RF (If you can do both do both or just do one)
And yeah I subbed.

MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS Vs MF Vulcan Gemios 85R2F

Here it is. I'm not taking anymore requests. Focusing on my exams now.
you never did my request?
Anyone: Feel free to use it. Just credit me :3

[Image: LightningL-Dragouser.jpg]

Feel free to use anyone. As of now, i made 4 videos. Please watch them!

I will rename this thread to azlan's creation.. or stuff lol

EDIT: YOU CAN REQUEST A SIG NOW! 1 person only!
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]

Heres a Big Bang Pegasis sig.. Some reason, my Comp can't install the font i wanted. Sigh, hopefully, you guys if want it, credit it. Edit the font your own Smile

EDIT:

I restarted my computer and it finally installed! Here it is!

[Image: Untitled-1copycopy.jpg]

Enjoy, Feel free to use it!

Just Credit me Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhTel77tb9

Alright, this is my new video. As well as some improvements from my past videos, such as showing the hands and stuff. Anyways, i will be taking requests, BUT only 2 at a time. I have a life. Also, you must EXPLAIN on why your request should be taken. Anyone not following this "rules" would have their request unaccepted.

That is all. Thanks Grin
can you do MF-H Big Bang Pegasus(Galaxy wheel) 125 LRF VS lighting tank or other top tiers cause it shows awesome smash and goes hand and hand with spin stealers
Can you do
Lightning Tank vs Max Meteor( with WF)

i want to see which one is the better, thx
Sigh, could you atleast explain better? I couldn't understand. Draco, please, by battling each other doesn't show anything. I think i need to say 4 sentences of explaining.
hey can you do hell horogium M145MF or XF. vs top tier/current loved combos i was looking at capricorn videos and they all seemed to do good when they are facing down and unexposed and i was thinking on how big hell is it could help it out
(May. 17, 2011  5:18 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Sorry dude, i do not have M145 Unhappy
can you do MF-H Big Bang Libra 145R2F or LRF
Can i have a beyblade battle request?can it be.....well,storm unicorno BD145RF vs any top-tier defense type?

My friend was bragging me this combo that he was unstoppable with it.i also wanted to test it,but i only have a hasbro stadium,which is bad.this will also stop him bragging about,which is totally annoying to me.I also want it to be tested properly,so about ten battles(if you want to)but it can be just three.
(May. 18, 2011  2:14 PM)4D Wrote: Can i have a beyblade battle request?can it be.....well,storm unicorno BD145RF vs any top-tier defense type?

My friend was bragging me this combo that he was unstoppable with it.i also wanted to test it,but i only have a hasbro stadium,which is bad.this will also stop him bragging about,which is totally annoying to me.I also want it to be tested properly,so about ten battles(if you want to)but it can be just three.

Ugh. Its been a month. Anyways, i will do tests. Not video haha. For anybody that wants to request, just request any beybladr you want, not 4D though. I ony have LDD. Also, please explain why (About 4 sentences, in a detailed manner). I'm aiming to be a partner, roughly after i remove all my copyrighted videos (Coz of music) and reupload them. (That cost me to lose alot of views, so hard Pinching_eyes_2.) PLEASE TELL ME WHT I CAN IMPROVE ON)

Enjoy my latest vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqaN6EtNo...ata_player

Tell me what you think about it.

Thanks!
can you do MF-H Basalt Bull CH145DS vs MF hell Kerbecs BD145WD