Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.35 Average

[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!
RustyXD

BeyRank: #214 (1,229)
Face of Days IIHorogium FaceAntique FaceSilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceRose Gold FacePhoenix FaceGold FaceSapphire Face

(Aug 29 2011 08:02 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  
(Aug 29 2011 05:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Aug 29 2011 04:50 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  I travel around looking for Bladers to smash. I have yet to find anyone to beat me with any type of Beyblade. I will be heading down Sydney way tomorrow.

You and your Dranzer have not gone to one of our tournaments yet then, obviously.

Haven't been to Canada yet. I like to think you are better then Aus and Japan. Smashed them all.

You have not been to a Sydney or Melbourne tournament , but if you do you would get owned although your "dranzer" is probably illegal after the damage it took for breaking the car.
Aug 29 2011 08:05 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
BeybladeKing1

Master

Sorry I am on the floor laughing. I will not get owned. I'll be doing the owning.
Hard work, dedication and creating a bond with my beast is illegal?
Aug 29 2011 08:08 AM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Chaos Blader

序破Q:||
BeyRank: #177 (1,256)
Bronze FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceEscolpio FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIWolf FaceRuby FacePassport Face

(Aug 29 2011 08:08 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  Sorry I am on the floor laughing. I will not get owned. I'll be doing the owning.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Bit Beasts are fictional creatures made to make the Beyblade anime more interesting, and apealing to kids. Then again, from the way you act in your posts, you're probably a five-year-old. So it's not that surprising that you belive in Bit Beasts.

Aug 29 2011 08:14 AM
JINX

pokemon :P
BeyRank: #848 (1,068)
Serpent Face

im from aus vic

[Image: awt84y.png]
Aug 29 2011 08:17 AM
BeybladeKing1

Master

Typical response from someone who has not got a real bond with their bit beast, they are 100% real you just have to unlock their potential first. Create the bond. I might have write a guide for you noobs.
5 years old? I spent the last 6 training Dranzer.
Aug 29 2011 08:18 AM
JINX

Serpent Face

(Aug 29 2011 08:08 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  Sorry I am on the floor laughing. I will not get owned. I'll be doing the owning.

why the hell do you ask that i dont know why ur not warnd

Aug 29 2011 08:19 AM
Chaos Blader

Bronze FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceEscolpio FaceBronze FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIUnicorno FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceLibra FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIIWolf FaceRuby FacePassport Face
(This post was last modified: Aug 29 2011 08:24 AM by Chaos Blader.)
(Aug 29 2011 08:18 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  Typical response from someone who has hit puberty.

Fixed. Smile

(Aug 29 2011 08:17 AM)JINX Wrote:  im from aus vic

I don't think you need to post that after you've all ready been to several tournaments. Tongue_out

Aug 29 2011 08:22 AM
JINX

Serpent Face

just makeing sure and iv been to 2 tronements

Aug 29 2011 08:25 AM
Chups

ohhh yeah
BeyRank: #52 (1,405)
Dranzer FaceDraciel FaceRose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceFace of Days IIEmerald FaceEinstein FaceUnicorno FaceDragoon FaceCancer FaceThunder Dragon FaceGold FaceGold FaceSapphire Face

Yo, this kid is obviously the best blader going. Him and his Dranzer must be unbeatable. Step back guys.

[Image: chups3.png]
Credit to Omega.
UniquE - Professional Beyblade team located in Melbourne.
Aug 29 2011 08:25 AM
JINX

Serpent Face

lol nice 1 chups

Aug 29 2011 08:26 AM
Giraton

C.F Vanguard!
BeyRank: #181 (1,251)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceFox FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceBronze Face

@beybladeking1: ok, first, bit beasts aren't in MFB, it's bey-spirit. second, i do kinda beleve in bey-spirit but i know it as the determination and anxiety to win in a bey battle or the fealing you might get from holding a bey, not a giant beast coming out of a beyblade. third, if you are metioning plastics, you proberbly wont find a wbo tournament that includeds plastic rules (although there was that plastics day and sydney dual tournament thats coming up). fourth, you don't have a rank so chances are, you just play in stinking hasbro stadiums or a bunch of noobs. you will never beat the better players on this site without enough experience and knowlege (and luck and my version of bey-spirit). fith: your calling some the best players in Australia noobs, you are truely asking for it.

For beyblade, cardfight vanguard, pokemon, etc, vids, look at my youtube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giraton1/videos
For anime reviews, check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Giratonsreviews/videos
I'm in the beyblades podcast, check out here:
The Unofficial Beyblade Podcast
Leader of The Immortals Beyblade team.
Aug 29 2011 08:33 AM
Chaos Blader

(Aug 29 2011 08:25 AM)Chups Wrote:  Yo, this kid is obviously the best blader going. Him and his Dranzer must be unbeatable. Step back guys.

He must have been chosen by the secret organization that this guy was talking about!!! I hope they don't team up. D:

Aug 29 2011 08:40 AM
JINX

Serpent Face

ohhh no him and his drazer there coming ohhh no is kai save

Aug 29 2011 08:44 AM
BeybladeKing1

Master
(This post was last modified: Aug 29 2011 08:46 AM by BeybladeKing1.)
(Aug 29 2011 08:33 AM)Giraton Wrote:  @beybladeking1: ok, first, bit beasts aren't in MFB, it's bey-spirit. second, i do kinda beleve in bey-spirit but i know it as the determination and anxiety to win in a bey battle or the fealing you might get from holding a bey, not a giant beast coming out of a beyblade. third, if you are metioning plastics, you proberbly wont find a wbo tournament that includeds plastic rules (although there was that plastics day and sydney dual tournament thats coming up). fourth, you don't have a rank so chances are, you just play in stinking hasbro stadiums or a bunch of noobs. you will never beat the better players on this site without enough experience and knowlege (and luck and my version of bey-spirit). fith: your calling some the best players in Australia noobs, you are truely asking for it.

I play in empty swimming pools thankyou.

Also it's about time you noobs keep that sarcasm to yourself and battle me. When and where?
Aug 29 2011 08:45 AM
Chaos Blader

(Aug 29 2011 08:45 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  I play in empty swimming pools thankyou.

OK guys, at this point there's no reason to continue. This guy is a troll. End of discusion.

Aug 29 2011 08:47 AM
BeybladeKing1

Master

Oh I get it, as soon as someone is better then you they are a troll. "Oh I have a 'Beyrank' therefore am better then you". Nice attitude, not going to get you anywhere in the real Beyblade world buddy.
Aug 29 2011 08:51 AM
Chaos Blader

(Aug 29 2011 08:51 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote:  Oh I get it, as soon as someone is better then you they are a troll. "Oh I have a 'Beyrank' therefore am better then you". Nice attitude, not going to get you anywhere in the real Beyblade world buddy.

No, as soon as someone has made several posts that are downright lies. And continues to make stupid and unreallistic posts, then they are a troll.

What is this "Real Beyblade world"? I've only been to every succesfull MFB tournament in Melbourne. I don't know anything about the Beyblade world. D:

Aug 29 2011 08:57 AM
Gen SimpL

GenSnipinAU
BeyRank: #431 (1,142)
Face of Days IIUnicorno FaceEmerald Face
(This post was last modified: Aug 29 2011 09:05 AM by Gen SimpL.)
lol
what a fail bro
he never said anything about his rank, why bring that up
it has, how did he/she get the rank?

id like to see u in a tourney
really just dont reply back to this for everyone's sake
for u to not embarrass ur self
and for us to deal with u

serouisly. lets just end this story
if u want to prove urself, do it in a tourney
not by words

also i think u would like to keep a not to urself
mythical beast= fiction a real beyblade world= fiction
swimming pool= bad for beyblads
welcome to the real world buddy
Aug 29 2011 08:59 AM
BeybladeKing1

Master

(Aug 29 2011 08:59 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:  lol
what a fail bro
he never said anything about his rank, why bring that up
it has, how did he/she get the rank?

id like to see u in a tourney
really just dont reply back to this for everyone's sake
for u to not embarrass ur self
and for us to deal with u

serouisly. lets just end this story
if u want to prove urself, do it in a tourney
not by words
Sorry I replied back 'Bro'.
"Serouisly" this story is just starting.
Tell me when and where the next tournament is?
Aug 29 2011 09:06 AM
Giraton

C.F Vanguard!
BeyRank: #181 (1,251)
Face of Days IIEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceAquila FaceFace of Days IIISilver FaceFox FaceNemesis FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceBronze Face

nicely said dark blader. tournaments are how you show how good you are. id be shocked if this guy acts like this in real life, seriously, swiming pools!? thats worse than hasbro stadiums, it would ruin the tips, uless he lives in a cartoon where RF wont were out after hours on the concerete.

For beyblade, cardfight vanguard, pokemon, etc, vids, look at my youtube page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/giraton1/videos
For anime reviews, check out this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Giratonsreviews/videos
I'm in the beyblades podcast, check out here:
The Unofficial Beyblade Podcast
Leader of The Immortals Beyblade team.
Aug 29 2011 09:08 AM