[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

I live In Syd.
And Im back...
hey im in brisbane and as you can tell by my signature my friends and i are going to host a tourny soon XD
NO FARE YOU SYDNEY GUYS MAKE ONE IN BRISBANE!
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:00 AM)Hades ldrago Wrote: NO FARE YOU SYDNEY GUYS MAKE ONE IN BRISBANE!
Instead of complaining about noone making a tournament in your area, why don't you do something about it and make one.
I live in Syd
And i just returned
SYDNEY! hopefully returned.
He posted that 8 days ago and you're only just replying now ?
if new zealand was then we were, we just didnt get picked like the top 3 of that tournament, we were picked by the online game, the thing is my brother could have beaten our rep.
All the information on the countries participating to the world championship 2012 is on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...nship_2012
Hey Everybody, some of you may know me from being the owner of the Pegasus spirit Bladers (the famous SA blading team) well i would like to make myself more acknowleged as an Australian blader that has respect for Beyblade. I would also like to add that to all American bladers that we are bladers too and you are NOT acknowlegeing that. You get all the tournaments all the stuff from Hasbro and T.T first. Well now we are fighting back! I am now making the Pegasus Bladers nation wide. We will fight as fair Bladers to be known! So know I ask, could all Australian bladers join the pegasus spirit bladers and FIGHT!!!! But without your help Aussie bladers will all lose there bey spirits and lose bladers!!!! WE WILL FIGHT!!!!!!!!
Count me in to the Pegasus spirit Bladers kumasuke998.
My beyblade is fury wolf s130wd if you need to know. Wink

Awesome!
We dont use Pegasus much now just type in Pegasus Spirt bladers of Facebook and then msg me
Matthew Easthope
Beyblader from Melbourne checking in! Hello all Melbournians =)
Wait... theres a Brizzie tourney... IM IN!
(Jun. 19, 2012  11:59 PM)Blazeburn Wrote: Wait... theres a Brizzie tourney... IM IN!
no it is at sydney

Hopin there will be some upcoming melbourne big tournaments
well then, you just missed one, a melbourne beyblade tournament is today for the plastics and HMS rememberance day. well, technicly you havent missed it, but chances are you wont be able to make it nor go as you are proberbly a MFB blader.
I think Sydney is a good Idea but I want one In Canberra
Since the thread was bumped, I'm looking for 8 Sydney members! So post if you're a Sydney member or give me a PM!