Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)RinAK212 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:04 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:49 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: What if I replace the batteries?
It will probably still not work.

Not as it really even matters, right?

The best use for a Beypointer is looks, and it's serving that purpose on or off.

Well, I was planning to battle my cousin with it, because he has one...

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: its a worthless item, why even buy one?

See my point? He just said why he wanted one
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: One last question, should I get a refund and re order it again?
Do not ask for a refund, that would be absolutely impolite as a customer. If the item was unopened, then it is totally not the seller's fault that some Beypointers do not work anymore, plus it is only a small part of the item as a whole. I also suspect that this is why TAKARA-TOMY abandoned the Beypointer and made the BeyPoint Card instead.

Kay, thanks. I'll just keep it as is then. Maybe I'll get another one when the time comes Smile
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)RinAK212 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:04 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

Not as it really even matters, right?

The best use for a Beypointer is looks, and it's serving that purpose on or off.

Well, I was planning to battle my cousin with it, because he has one...

One last question, should I get a refund and re order it again?
my tip to you do research on something before you buy it

and if your gonna think about reordering another one just buy a bey point card
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:40 AM)Nano Wrote: See my point? He just said why he wanted one

yeah, its still worhtless.
just get some paper and a pencil and use tally marks
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:45 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:40 AM)Nano Wrote: See my point? He just said why he wanted one

yeah, its still worhtless.
just get some paper and a pencil and use tally marks

Keep it in the handle of your grip and your ready to go!!
im sure hes playing his cousin in a house
every house has paper and pencils
ok so for some reason my right string launcher works for the l drago i just bought and same goes for my right spin beyblades with left string launcher. i didnt modify anything. so i was looking at the rules and it says you cant change the prongs to fit the bey and i didnt change anything. Why cant i use it?
Something is wrong with your equipment, because it is not supposed to remain hooked on the prongs as if it was always meant to be that way ...
Is there a trick to rf performance tip so that it won't spin off to fast and ko itself? I tried sliding shooting but it just keeps on going into the deep ridges of the beystadium
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:12 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Is there a trick to rf performance tip so that it won't spin off to fast and ko itself? I tried sliding shooting but it just keeps on going into the deep ridges of the beystadium

wear it down a bit and it will be easier to control, also what stadium are you using? that could also be why
Whats a RC? I have been seeing Dragoon MSUV RC lately and i thought its a stands for Remote Control.
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:29 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Whats a RC? I have been seeing Dragoon MSUV RC lately and i thought its a stands for Remote Control.

It does. There are RC Beys

It can also stand for Running Core
Is PD a top tier Stamina bottom?

Also how do you make your Beyblades shiny?
what beybllades can beat storm aquario and dark gasher
(Feb. 03, 2011  6:07 AM)glinny Wrote: what beybllades can beat storm aquario and dark gasher

........... many beyblades can. I'll just list one that is "easy" to obtain (get from local shops):

Earth Bull GB145/145 WB/WD

but i must admit.. nothing can defeat the Dark wheel, that thing is just unstoppable.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations - read through that forum, it'll help.
and can burn fireblaze and earth virgo beat both?
Ohhhh yessss. Those were the absolute worse 2 ever imo. The only valuable parts on both combined is storm, bull, and aquario wheels. (some people go for the SF also, but it sucks in hasbro stadiums)
ok coz my friend and i are having a battle the winner gets a new beyblade
Hahaha nice. Well if you get the chance I highly suggest getting Lightning L Drago, it trumps just about all Hasbro beyblades.

Does anyone have a good youtube video on what the heck Bey Ta 2 Go is, like how it works and such?
(Feb. 03, 2011  5:57 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is PD a top tier Stamina bottom?

Also how do you make your Beyblades shiny?
Polishing Metal Wheels By DrigerGT.
PD testings.
More testing has to be done for PD.
Is a 4 min.+ mold Virgo better than Earth mold 1 in terms of stamina?
(Feb. 03, 2011  10:55 AM)Sora. Wrote: Is a 4 min.+ mold Virgo better than Earth mold 1 in terms of stamina?

Virgo is better in stamina.