Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How can you make your Beyblade (Metal Fusion) safely spark?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! {Also forgot to add: No!} Crying
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:14 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: no beys are illegal unless you use the libra wheel or have been modified by you instead of just customizing
Why is his wheel illegal?
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:00 PM)Viper Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  8:14 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: no beys are illegal unless you use the libra wheel or have been modified by you instead of just customizing
Why is his wheel illegal?

read around, it is because of its weight Tired
Ah okay. Does anyone know how I can still beat him even with his illegal wheel? I'm guessing a Lightning L-Drago CH120 RW would work but are there any modifications I should make to beat this illegal Libra?
Not entirely, it just over centralized the budding metagame. It's not that big of a problem now.
Okay. A sliding shot (I think that's what it's called) or a bank shot should do the trick?
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:08 PM)Viper Wrote: Okay. A sliding shot (I think that's what it's called) or a bank shot should do the trick?

uhhh yeah? you would always do that with attack types
Oops...

Are there anymore ways to rip a bey to make it do different things? (ex. Sliding shot makes a flower around the middle for hitting Stamina's.)
When is hasbro making beyblade metal fight explosion blades? And when there going to get deliverd to canada?
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:55 PM)p14006 Wrote: When is hasbro making beyblade metal fight explosion blades? And when there going to get deliverd to canada?

if you read around you would know hasbro has no release dates Tired
how do u make an avatar
What's so good about Galaxy Pegasus? And is he better than any of the L-Drago's? (Meteo, Assualt, Lightning, etc.)
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:11 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: how do u make an avatar

"Questions about the WBO" thread Tired
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:12 PM)Viper Wrote: What's so good about Galaxy Pegasus? And is he better than any of the L-Drago's? (Meteo, Assualt, Lightning, etc.)

the only good thing about it is R2F which is the best attack bottom
What's the difference from R2F and RF?
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:13 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:11 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: how do u make an avatar

"Questions about the WBO" thread Tired
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:12 PM)Viper Wrote: What's so good about Galaxy Pegasus? And is he better than any of the L-Drago's? (Meteo, Assualt, Lightning, etc.)

the only good thing about it is R2F which is the best attack bottom

can u post the link i searched it only found an event guide
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:16 PM)Viper Wrote: What's the difference from R2F and RF?

R2F moves faster but has less stamina. RF moves slower but has more stamina.
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:17 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: can u post the link i searched it only found an event guide

uhhh it is sitting in front of your face when you go to the home page?
It's incredibly easy to find, look harder.

Viper: RF has slightly more stamina, however R2F has more speed and I think some people have said it has more control as well.
ok im seriously dumb i cant find somone plz post the link
then spend more time looking and stop posting.
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:25 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: ok im seriously dumb

We can't help you with that problem.
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  11:25 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: ok im seriously dumb

We can't help you with that problem.
I just lol'd so hard XD
Today I put the rock fusion wheel, the leone energy ring and the 100HF from my lightning l-drago into a bey and it beat all of my others. Is this a good combo or are all of my other beys bad?