Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 31, 2010  4:26 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is the Big Mac beyblade going to be released in North America?

Well, a while back someone actually made one out of a plastic Bigmac and attached it to a track and added a Mcdonalds logo to the face. I think some ended up buying it off a bid if I remember correctly.
Has anyone recently tested the Cyber wheel? If so, results?
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:07 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: Has anyone recently tested the Cyber wheel? If so, results?

Not very good.
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:09 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:07 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: Has anyone recently tested the Cyber wheel? If so, results?

Not very good.

Have any explanation for the reasons why its not doing too well? Not enough coverage like the Dark wheel? or ??
Daegor - How do you have a clear blueish Aquario wheel? what bey is that from?

I know that Ldrago has the Dragoon ripcord, but it is the length of a normal ripcord. has or will there be a Dragoon Ripcord at the original length?
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:13 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: Have any explanation for the reasons why its not doing too well? Not enough coverage like the Dark wheel? or ??

The smash points are much more rounded and less pronounced than Pegasis. It weighs less, and the gaps between the wings are much smaller.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:48 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ive noticed that metal wheels from Hasbro wear down and dont perform so well after a couple of battles. Does Takara Tomy have these problems or is it just the same for all metal wheels?

What are you doing?
Launching them from the window of a moving vehicle?
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:48 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ive noticed that metal wheels from Hasbro wear down and dont perform so well after a couple of battles. Does Takara Tomy have these problems or is it just the same for all metal wheels?

What are you doing?
Launching them from the window of a moving vehicle?

Lol...

oh and i found out I have a earth mold 1... since it's getting harder to obtain, is it more valuable than earth mold 2?
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Daegor - How do you have a clear blueish Aquario wheel? what bey is that from?

I know that Ldrago has the Dragoon ripcord, but it is the length of a normal ripcord. has or will there be a Dragoon Ripcord at the original length?
What about the Ray Wheel? how good is that? Flaws like the cyber wheel?
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:18 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: i found out I have a earth mold 1... since it's getting harder to obtain, is it more valuable than earth mold 2?

This can be dependent on one of two things, or possibly both:
A: The type of metal it is
B: The molds rarity (the one you mentioned)
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Daegor - How do you have a clear blueish Aquario wheel? what bey is that from?

It's from Cyber Aquario.
earth mold1 is better for stamina types, while earth mold 2, which is heavier, is better for defense types

THERE IS A CYBER AQUARIO?! I MUST HAVE IT! NO MATTER HOW HORRIBLE IT IS! (lol)

(Aug. 31, 2010  5:36 AM)Leonwind Wrote: earth mold1 is better for stamina types, while earth mold 2, which is heavier, is better for defense types

I believe that it has one more tooth compared to the original hasbro ripcord...
(Aug. 31, 2010  5:36 AM)Leonwind Wrote: earth mold1 is better for stamina types, while earth mold 2, which is heavier, is better for defense types

The earth thing has been known for awhile.

Cyber Aquario comes with BB-86

It will be the same as the other hasbro cords.
thanks for the cyber aquario info

Really hasbro? You do one good thing, like make stronger molds, and then you do something stupid, like not reviving the original Dragoon ripcords. i think Hasbro believes that there must be a balance of good decisions and half @$$ decisions. i have noticed this with not just beyblades, but with other toys by Hasbro as well.
Along with the Cyber wheel, has anyone tested the Ray wheel? Results?
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:03 AM)StormLeone3323 Wrote: Along with the Cyber wheel, has anyone tested the Ray wheel? Results?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ray-Discussion
its too bad about the ripcords. i was really looking foward to a long Dragoon Ripcord like the original ones from the plastic beys...oh well

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ja...tion-b-cyb
what the hell are these? Cyber Dragoon the Angel? Driger V the Demon? I have never heard of these before
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:09 AM)Leonwind Wrote: its too bad about the ripcords. i was really looking foward to a long Dragoon Ripcord like the original ones from the plastic beys...oh well

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/ja...tion-b-cyb
what the hell are these? Cyber Dragoon the Angel? Driger V the Demon? I have never heard of these before

If it is any consolation, TT's ripcords are just as long as the original Dragon Ripcords. Most of us probably have some TT starters.
It looks like a recolored Cyber Dragoon and Driger V.
that does make mee feel better =)

well yes, but have you ever heard of them before? and if you click on them for thier individual sale, you get this wierd backstory. it sounds like Fanfic. could these be fan painted beys?
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:15 AM)Leonwind Wrote: well yes, but have you ever heard of them before? and if you click on them for thier individual sale, you get this wierd backstory. it sounds like Fanfic. could these be fan painted beys?

I'm pretty sure they're part of a Hasbro Phantom Force set.
What beyblade does RS come with? And can anyone give me a link to a picture of it?

Also, I only have the MFB Attack Stadium, and I want another one.
Which of these should I get:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...3ca8ef5d56

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Fi...255d03cacd

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-BeyBlade...439c713511
(Aug. 31, 2010  7:59 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: What beyblade does RS come with? And can anyone give me a link to a picture of it?

Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS:
[Image: bottom_rs_img.jpg]
[Image: bb82.jpg]

Attack Stadium is already good, but if you really need one, choose Wide Square or Standard Stadium.
Hmm, the stadium part should be in purchase consultation.