Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks man. Pretty new to the site. Sorry for the hassle.
It's a hassle, but we won't mind as long as you're not making a habit of it.

Pro-tip: the search function rocks here, if you've got a question about an existing part in MFB you can probably find it there if you've got the exact name of it.

As far as combo's and customization goes the forum area dedicated for it is a solid bet. Considering the stagnant release of new parts recently most have been tested pretty extensively, it won't be too difficult to figure out the performance of a part in popular use.
Cool cool. Yeah It's been since like maybe 2004 since i played, So everything is kind of new.
can a mfb grip be used on a hms dual shooter launcher
(Aug. 14, 2009  10:57 AM)StormDriger Wrote: can a mfb grip be used on a hms dual shooter launcher

No. And that would be illegal anyway.
i was just watching some youtube videos, and i was wondering why Advance Eterner was able to deliver what appeared to be a quite strong smash attack?

its AR doesnt look very offensive looking, just with those small spikes (does that like focus the attack or something?)

anyway i was just curious as to where that attack comes from Grin
I've never really seen Advance Eterner show any signs of smash at all :s
Could you link us to the video?
is the stadium in the pegasis DX set clear plastic, or white?
I'm pretty sure it's clear with a big picture of Pegasis' Face on it.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:22 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's clear with a big picture of Pegasis' Face on it.
The Pegasis Face is a sticker.
What is Dranzer MS worth? The only auctions/listings I could find were ones in Britain for like 40 euro. Dollars, please ^^D
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Pegasis Face is a sticker.

Ah, my mistake.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:47 PM)Gold Wrote: What is Dranzer MS worth? The only auctions/listings I could find were ones in Britain for like 40 euro. Dollars, please ^^D

I couldn't give a specific value, it's difficult.

However it is quite a rare Beyblade, especially NIB.
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:14 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I've never really seen Advance Eterner show any signs of smash at all :s
Could you link us to the video?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=advance+eterner&search_type=&aq=f]videos

eh now that i look at them again... i think they were just lucky hits...
Alright, thanks Smile
(Aug. 15, 2009  12:11 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: [url=http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=advance+eterner&search_type=&aq=f]videos

eh now that i look at them again... i think they were just lucky hits...
Looks like a fluke to me too, wouldn't take too much of it in to account.
(Aug. 15, 2009  12:34 AM)nacnate Wrote: Are hybrids better?

Not really.
hi
am new to MFB and am thinking of buying Rock Leone 145WB
so is it a good beyblade to train and battle with?
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:47 PM)Gold Wrote: What is Dranzer MS worth? The only auctions/listings I could find were ones in Britain for like 40 euro. Dollars, please ^^D

its like 66 $ i bought one and it arrived just today!
(Aug. 15, 2009  1:27 AM)Leo Wrote: hi
am new to MFB and am thinking of buying Rock Leone 145WB
so is it a good beyblade to train and battle with?

its like 66 $ i bought one and it arrived just today!

Rock Leone 145WB's bottom is the best bottom you can get for defense type combos. Besides that, it's not that great, but the track can come useful sometimes too.
wt about lightining L drago or any one from the new version !? wt would u advise me to get , putting in mind that i only can buy one as allowed by my parents ,from net!
(Aug. 15, 2009  1:34 AM)Omega Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB's bottom is the best bottom you can get for defense type combos. Besides that, it's not that great, but the track can come useful sometimes too.

It's the best bottom for defense but "it's not that great"? Confused

145 isn't really useful. It is probably one of the most useless tracks atm
(Aug. 15, 2009  1:38 AM)Leo Wrote: wt about lightining L drago or any one from the new version !? wt would u advise me to get , putting in mind that i only can buy one as allowed by my parents ,from net!

Get the Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter Set then. If you don't have a stadium though, I highly recommend that you get one first, otherwise, you won't have anything to battle in and you can damage your parts.
thx Aqua,
i got a stadium
so Pegasis 105RF is usefull for me if i can only get one MFB!
like its still better than rock leone right?
(Aug. 15, 2009  1:45 AM)Leo Wrote: thx Aqua,
i got a stadium
so Pegasis 105RF is usefull for me if i can only get one MFB!
like its still better than rock leone right?

Storm Pegasis 105RF Wink

Yes, S. Pegasis is very useful. It has one of the best wheels for attack and the bottom, RF is currently the best bottom (by far) for attack-types.

S. Pegasis would be considered better than Rock Leone.
So i was looking more carefully at the stuff i got in my last MOJ order and I was pleasantly surprised by...
[Image: img0703d.jpg]
[Image: img0704did.jpg]
Oh my! pink galeon! hahaha
now i want a galux bit beast... where can i get it?