Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 05, 2011  11:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The hasbro fusion chamber (or whatever it was called) has been said by many trustworthy sources here to work wonders on such problems. It won't work when it gets stuck on 230 though...

Yes, it works wonders by stripping the hell out of your face bolts. that thing is beyblade death...
Poseidon: mm, well, there's a certain type of automotive spray paint that actually penetrates abs (which plastic beys and also lego are made from). You have to go light so it sinks in, but yeah. I'll have to find the link some time.
You know, that's the first time I've heard anything bad about it besides "why would I buy this when I can dismantle them by hand?" and the stated opinion was never my own anyway since I don't own the thing. IIRC it belonged to Kai-V and a few others.
I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.

No, I got my MF with the DS game.
Well, you should really buy an mf-2 set sometime. Now would seem like a real good time. Otherwise pliers or an adjustable spanner.
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:36 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.

No, I got my MF with the DS game.

Is your MF broken? If so same thing happened to MF, the face part seperated form the screw part of it so only the face turns and thus it is extremely hard to get out.

But this should work, push the face down so it connects whith the screw while twisting, it should work if you have a problem like me.
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, you should really buy an mf-2 set sometime. Now would seem like a real good time. Otherwise pliers or an adjustable spanner.

I'll try those. Otherwise, I'm stuck with MF Basalt Phoenix (don't have Horogium) R145. And the only bottoms that go good with that are RF and R2F and LRF. The beyblade still performs though as if nothing were wrong.

(Nov. 05, 2011  11:41 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Is your MF broken? If so same thing happened to MF, the face part seperated form the screw part of it so only the face turns and thus it is extremely hard to get out.

But this should work, push the face down so it connects whith the screw while twisting, it should work if you have a problem like me.

It might be broken. Thanks, I'll try that too.
Oh, your Metal Face, not your Metal Flat...
What if I CS (Coat Sharp) use it so much but it still doesn't attack
(Nov. 06, 2011  12:13 AM)MFBeyblade Wrote: What if I CS (Coat Sharp) use it so much but it still doesn't attack

If it's not aggressive then it's great for defence.
What is the most coveted Hybrid Wheel Beyblade of them all?
It comes down to personal preference, but some of the ones that a lot of people want are the different versions of Mercury Anubis, Divine Chimera, LDD Gold Armored Ver., and others.
(Nov. 06, 2011  1:01 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What is the most coveted Hybrid Wheel Beyblade of them all?

Depends.
CoroCoro lottery Beyblades are very rare. You'd be lucky to even see a picture of one. :V
CoroCoro Lottery Beys that have not been re-released as DVD Extras, and the Gold Prize Mercury Anubis are probably the ones that will be hardest to locate/obtain.
Please answer if you know the answer, I don't want assumptions/guesses.

Does anyone know whether the Sonokong 4D Beyblades have face decal tattoo'd onto the facebolt? (Unlike majority of Takara Tomy's)

This includes the regular (not prized random booster) beyblades (i.e. big bang pegasis, etc.)

Thanks in advance.
why is basult a stamina top tier wouldnt it weight cause friction and make it bad
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:25 AM)njrk97 Wrote: why is basult a stamina top tier wouldnt it weight cause friction and make it bad

This has been explained dozens of times. Please search around - the "Build Me a Combo" thread has the answer you seek in one of the more recent pages.
If the rules say you can interchange parts between (Bey)launchers, for example, prongs or gears, couldn't you swap the strings/handles of Beylaunchers with each other legally, as long as you don't alter the string's length?
Yes,it is legal.Unless the length of the string is different than the previous one,no.You might want to replace the strings in case they are worned out.
(Nov. 05, 2011  11:27 PM)th!nk Wrote: Poseidon: mm, well, there's a certain type of automotive spray paint that actually penetrates abs (which plastic beys and also lego are made from). You have to go light so it sinks in, but yeah. I'll have to find the link some time.

even can spray paint can do well as well..i used can spray paint which is around 3USD each can always for repaint job..
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Yes,it is legal.Unless the length of the string is different than the previous one,no.You might want to replace the strings in case they are worned out.

The strength of the string must be the same too. I believe some strings are bigger than others.
(Nov. 06, 2011  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2011  3:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Yes,it is legal.Unless the length of the string is different than the previous one,no.You might want to replace the strings in case they are worned out.

The strength of the string must be the same too. I believe some strings are bigger than others.

I only ask this because my Beylauncher's handle is deteriorating as we speak and my Beylauncher L/R's internal works are all jacked up, so I was wondering if I could just swap their strings with their handles attached, legally.

They look about the same, so I'll swap them when I get the chance Joyful_3.
Thanks to both of you!
Are any regular release 4D beys Printed face? SK or TT?
and I think i saw this somewhere, but is Hasbro really making 4D Metal Wheels all 1 part? or is this just speculation
Beat Lynx has 4D Printed face,and Jade Jupiter too.I'm not sure about ur second question.