Ask a question, get an answer! #2
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #430 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

Well, you should really buy an mf-2 set sometime. Now would seem like a real good time. Otherwise pliers or an adjustable spanner.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Nov 05 2011 11:39 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Imperial

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
BeyRank: #730 (1,082)
Antique FaceBrad FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceNemesis FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceThunder Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2012Coro Dragon FaceLibra Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 05 2011 11:42 PM by Imperial.)
(Nov 05 2011 11:36 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:  
(Nov 05 2011 11:28 PM)th!nk Wrote:  I'm assuming you tried using one of the tools that comes with metal faces/mf2's ibeyblader? The extra leverage can really help.

No, I got my MF with the DS game.

Is your MF broken? If so same thing happened to MF, the face part seperated form the screw part of it so only the face turns and thus it is extremely hard to get out.

But this should work, push the face down so it connects whith the screw while twisting, it should work if you have a problem like me.

[Image: shadowsig1.png]
Nov 05 2011 11:41 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #732 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 05 2011 11:46 PM by AeroRespawn.)
(Nov 05 2011 11:39 PM)th!nk Wrote:  Well, you should really buy an mf-2 set sometime. Now would seem like a real good time. Otherwise pliers or an adjustable spanner.

I'll try those. Otherwise, I'm stuck with MF Basalt Phoenix (don't have Horogium) R145. And the only bottoms that go good with that are RF and R2F and LRF. The beyblade still performs though as if nothing were wrong.

(Nov 05 2011 11:41 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:  Is your MF broken? If so same thing happened to MF, the face part seperated form the screw part of it so only the face turns and thus it is extremely hard to get out.

But this should work, push the face down so it connects whith the screw while twisting, it should work if you have a problem like me.

It might be broken. Thanks, I'll try that too.

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Nov 05 2011 11:44 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Oh, your Metal Face, not your Metal Flat...
Nov 05 2011 11:45 PM
(This post was last modified: Nov 06 2011 12:14 AM by MFBeyblade.)
What if I CS (Coat Sharp) use it so much but it still doesn't attack

edwagmak
Nov 06 2011 12:13 AM
LionheartSM

State Alchemist
Rose Gold Face

(Nov 06 2011 12:13 AM)MFBeyblade Wrote:  What if I CS (Coat Sharp) use it so much but it still doesn't attack

If it's not aggressive then it's great for defence.

Chris Jericho Attached a moderator notice to this post

This user has been warned for claiming to be the Best in the world at what he does.
Nov 06 2011 12:18 AM
T. L-Drago 9207

Proud Quetz Owner
Cygnus FaceRose Gold Face

What is the most coveted Hybrid Wheel Beyblade of them all?

"It is written among the limitless constellations of the celestial heavens, and in the depths of the emerald seas, and upon every grain of sand in the vast deserts, that the world which we see is an outed and visible dream of an inward and invisible reality."

- Opening narration, The Thief and the Cobbler (original workprint)
Nov 06 2011 01:01 AM
Primal

Dragooon Rage
BeyRank: #163 (1,272)
Rose Gold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceUnicorno FaceWolborg FaceAquila FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSerpent FaceKronos FaceOrion FaceBeelzeb FaceHoruseus FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceCygnus FaceCrown FaceGold FaceSerpent FaceNemesis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Escolpio Face

It comes down to personal preference, but some of the ones that a lot of people want are the different versions of Mercury Anubis, Divine Chimera, LDD Gold Armored Ver., and others.

Nov 06 2011 01:09 AM
AeroRespawn

Formerly iBeyblader
BeyRank: #732 (1,082)
Rose Gold FaceGold FaceCancer FaceGiraffe FaceAmber FaceDJ FaceCounter Leone FaceCancer Face

(Nov 06 2011 01:01 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:  What is the most coveted Hybrid Wheel Beyblade of them all?

Depends.
CoroCoro lottery Beyblades are very rare. You'd be lucky to even see a picture of one. :V

Call me Aero.
Click here for more stuff (Click to View)
Nov 06 2011 01:10 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

CoroCoro Lottery Beys that have not been re-released as DVD Extras, and the Gold Prize Mercury Anubis are probably the ones that will be hardest to locate/obtain.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Nov 06 2011 01:41 AM
Jaems1

Why so SUPER SERIAL?
Antique Face

Please answer if you know the answer, I don't want assumptions/guesses.

Does anyone know whether the Sonokong 4D Beyblades have face decal tattoo'd onto the facebolt? (Unlike majority of Takara Tomy's)

This includes the regular (not prized random booster) beyblades (i.e. big bang pegasis, etc.)

Thanks in advance.

A message to people that posts stupid posts (Click to View)
Nov 06 2011 02:16 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
njrk97

needs more faces :(
BeyRank: #920 (1,059)
Bronze Face

why is basult a stamina top tier wouldnt it weight cause friction and make it bad

My dream is to be in someone's lol Quotes in their sig
Nov 06 2011 02:25 AM
Hazel

Octorok Shmoctorok!
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAmethyst FaceWolborg FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceEinstein FaceWyvern FaceThunder Dragon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnubis FaceHoruseus FaceSamurai Changer FaceDriger FaceDragoon II FaceRose Platinum FacePegasis FaceAnniversary Face 2012Driger Fang FaceBloody Devil FaceDranzer II FaceKetos FaceJiraiya FaceDark Leopard FaceEternal Passport Face

(Nov 06 2011 02:25 AM)njrk97 Wrote:  why is basult a stamina top tier wouldnt it weight cause friction and make it bad

This has been explained dozens of times. Please search around - the "Build Me a Combo" thread has the answer you seek in one of the more recent pages.

[Image: hazelsignature2.jpg]
Some manner of Octopus.
Nov 06 2011 02:52 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
BeyRank: #85 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang FaceHorogium FaceAries Face
(This post was last modified: Nov 06 2011 03:01 AM by Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ.)
If the rules say you can interchange parts between (Bey)launchers, for example, prongs or gears, couldn't you swap the strings/handles of Beylaunchers with each other legally, as long as you don't alter the string's length?

Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Nov 06 2011 03:01 AM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath
BeyRank: #573 (1,109)
Unicorno FaceGold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceHorogium FaceAntique FaceHerculeo Face

Yes,it is legal.Unless the length of the string is different than the previous one,no.You might want to replace the strings in case they are worned out.

[Image: ares.png]
[Image: userbrad.gif]
|BEYBRAD RULES|
Dark Bladerz|Photobucket|Kyaa!Sig made by me.|
I am no longer a Graphics Designer.Please do not PM me for signature requests.
Blue
is my Favourite colour.What's your's?
I'm back In WBO!!! Well, I won't be active in tournaments though.
Nov 06 2011 03:45 AM
Benjohadi

Stark Industries
BeyRank: #949 (1,055)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceDJ FaceLibra FaceGold FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceUnicorno FaceAmber FaceSilver FaceHerculeo FaceGemios FaceBrad FaceChimera FacePeridot FaceLapis Lazuli FaceAnniversary Face 2012Dragonis FaceGemios FaceVirgo Face

(Nov 05 2011 11:27 PM)th!nk Wrote:  @Poseidon: mm, well, there's a certain type of automotive spray paint that actually penetrates abs (which plastic beys and also lego are made from). You have to go light so it sinks in, but yeah. I'll have to find the link some time.

even can spray paint can do well as well..i used can spray paint which is around 3USD each can always for repaint job..

[Image: 52984057.jpg]

My collection 1 year ago
My plastics anf MFB parts shop...visit my shop for a nice deals and promotions
Nov 06 2011 04:08 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Nov 06 2011 03:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:  Yes,it is legal.Unless the length of the string is different than the previous one,no.You might want to replace the strings in case they are worned out.

The strength of the string must be the same too. I believe some strings are bigger than others.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Nov 06 2011 04:19 AM
Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ

┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
BeyRank: #85 (1,342)
DJ FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceAmber FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceRuby FaceFace of Days IIIAntique FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAverazer FaceAverazer FaceSilver FaceSilver FaceTrypio FaceGigars FaceSilver FaceCyber Pegasis FaceCygnus FaceCygnus FaceSerpent FaceSerpent FaceCrown FaceOrion FaceJupiter FaceFox FaceHerculeo FaceBlaze FaceCancer FaceAnubis FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAquila FaceCancer FaceAnniversary Face 2012Sagittario FaceBronze FaceSilver FaceOnyx FaceBronze FaceAnniversary Face 2013WBBA L Drago FaceGirago FaceCyber Pegasis FaceEonis FaceGill FaceNemesis FaceBronze FaceDriger Fang FaceHorogium FaceAries Face

(Nov 06 2011 04:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Nov 06 2011 03:45 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:  Yes,it is legal.Unless the length of the string is different than the previous one,no.You might want to replace the strings in case they are worned out.

The strength of the string must be the same too. I believe some strings are bigger than others.

I only ask this because my Beylauncher's handle is deteriorating as we speak and my Beylauncher L/R's internal works are all jacked up, so I was wondering if I could just swap their strings with their handles attached, legally.

They look about the same, so I'll swap them when I get the chance Joyful_3.
Thanks to both of you!

Live in Virginia? Click HERE to see if any tournaments are coming up near you!
Nov 06 2011 04:40 AM

Are any regular release 4D beys Printed face? SK or TT?
and I think i saw this somewhere, but is Hasbro really making 4D Metal Wheels all 1 part? or is this just speculation

Live Thrive Survive
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Formally JDBriggs
Nov 06 2011 07:24 AM
Whatzzer

Feel da' wrath
BeyRank: #573 (1,109)
Unicorno FaceGold FaceDJ FaceCancer FaceAmber FaceHorogium FaceAntique FaceHerculeo Face

Beat Lynx has 4D Printed face,and Jade Jupiter too.I'm not sure about ur second question.

[Image: ares.png]
[Image: userbrad.gif]
|BEYBRAD RULES|
Dark Bladerz|Photobucket|Kyaa!Sig made by me.|
I am no longer a Graphics Designer.Please do not PM me for signature requests.
Blue
is my Favourite colour.What's your's?
I'm back In WBO!!! Well, I won't be active in tournaments though.
Nov 06 2011 07:42 AM