Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 08, 2011  10:30 PM)CRUelty Wrote: I have a question.
I've never understood why the gold plastics produced from Sono Kong are not compatible with Takara and Hasbro beys. Why is that? And I also forget, the standard Sono Kong plastics compatible with Takara and Hasbro plastics or not? I'm just really confused on this sort of thing...

Basically noo sonokong plastics are compatible, i believe its the SGs the core problem, thats large [or small] so the weight disc needs to be larger [or smaller] and so the the AR has to be bigger [ or smaller (no idea XD) ] and if the SG core thing (the star looking thing XD) is too big [or small] the BB has to be bigger (or smaller).
Which Fusion Wheel, Spin Track, and Performance Tips weigh the least?
Are the customizable or uncustomizable metal faces better?
(Oct. 09, 2011  11:16 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Are the customizable or uncustomizable metal faces better?

It depends. If you're using a defense combo, the extra weight of the MF-H will be better than a normal MF. However, if you're using an attack combo, you'd want to use a regular MF.
(Oct. 09, 2011  11:20 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  11:16 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Are the customizable or uncustomizable metal faces better?

It depends. If you're using a defense combo, the extra weight of the MF-H will be better than a normal MF. However, if you're using an attack combo, you'd want to use a regular MF.
Thank you.
(Oct. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which Fusion Wheel, Spin Track, and Performance Tips weigh the least?

im guessing 85 since of it smallness fusion wheel midnight and pf is hole flat i think
if your trying to make a super light beyblade go
midnight gemios 85 hf
(Oct. 09, 2011  11:11 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: Which Fusion Wheel, Spin Track, and Performance Tips weigh the least?

We have an entire thread to answer this question and much much more! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Weights-of-MFB

The thread even has an online spreadsheet that you can browse and sort to quickly find weights.
Is there a performance difference between TT Ligntning wheel and Hasbro's??
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:11 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Is there a performance difference between TT Ligntning wheel and Hasbro's??

Not a marked one, however, Hasbro's Lightning wheel has been reported to be much less prone to breakage than TT's, if I recall correctly.
hi lol idk where this go but here it is

wats the best mode for gravity perseus out of the box? or is there just is none =P
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:40 PM)DeX Wrote: If I'm not mistaking, Hell Kerbecs, Lightning L-drago, Ray unicorno, and Jade jupiter(not sure on Jade though)

and if I remember, Bakushin really isn't great

Actually Bakushin is EXCELLENT for stamina customs!
For tournaments, can a limit be set?

For example if we didn't want too many people, we could limit the amount of people coming to 12.
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:31 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  2:40 PM)DeX Wrote: If I'm not mistaking, Hell Kerbecs, Lightning L-drago, Ray unicorno, and Jade jupiter(not sure on Jade though)

and if I remember, Bakushin really isn't great

Actually Bakushin is EXCELLENT for stamina customs!

Is this true, or are you just being sarcastic?

Not lying, actually. Bakushin is very good in Stamina customs.
It has some uses in Defense customs too, and I even remember Bakushin being used in an Attack combo. Not sure which one though.
(Oct. 10, 2011  4:37 AM)Relic Wrote: It has some uses in Defense customs too, and I even remember Bakushin being used in an Attack combo. Not sure which one though.

90RF
Has there been any news on Sonokong releasing Beat Lynx?
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:46 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Has there been any news on Sonokong releasing Beat Lynx?

It should be this month. Beat Lynx is confirmed to be released by SonoKong as a Starter, as always.
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  5:46 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Has there been any news on Sonokong releasing Beat Lynx?

It should be this month. Beat Lynx is confirmed to be released by SonoKong as a Starter, as always.

I suspected such. Thanks.

Which has a heavier clear wheel - Leone or Kerbecs?
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:00 AM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: Which has a heavier clear wheel - Leone or Kerbecs?

Kerbecs

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8734/...nokong.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/37/ja...nokong.jpg

These were posted a while ago in the "Random Thoughts" thread by Kai-V.
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:46 AM)Relic Wrote:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8734/...nokong.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/37/ja...nokong.jpg

These were posted a while ago in the "Random Thoughts" thread by Kai-V.

uh dude im gettin a 404
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:48 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: For tournaments, can a limit be set?

For example if we didn't want too many people, we could limit the amount of people coming to 12.

Ask this in the Questions about the WBO.

Yes, It is allowed... I think
Hi guys. I've tried a bey with D on an extreme beystadium and it had ferocious attack and spin stealing properties when on the spinning part(Left spin) . So does anyone know any other combos that work well with the extreme stadium?