Ask a question, get an answer! #2
Itachi8

Sorry Sasuke...
BeyRank: #878 (1,063)
Face of Days IIAquila Face

What's better in attack meteo or lighting.

[Image: stormbladers.png]
Jun 01 2011 05:09 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 01 2011 05:17 PM by th!nk.)
@?uestion: Not exactly, but a few months, until people figured out RS/RSF and even the CS that came with it kinda stopped it in it's tracks.

@Ultimate Zero: Lightning, this has been posted many times, it is the ultimate attack wheel. Meteo has better spin-steal and can absorb hits. Lightning is the best pure attack wheel, and has been since it was released (honestly, it is a legendarily great wheel).
Meteo is very useful too, it managed to be a great wheel while not being outclassed by lightning.

Well, Meteo itself does very little, it's all down to Ldrago II, so really, lightning is waaaay better in that aspect, but with their respective wheels, it's as I said.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jun 01 2011 05:10 PM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lord Wolfblade

Veteran noob
BeyRank: #552 (1,111)
Antique FaceDriger FaceFace of Days IIDJ FaceGill FaceEmerald FaceFace of Days IIIAverazer FaceGigars FaceGold FaceAnniversary Face 2012Bronze FaceFace of RevolutionSapphire Face
(This post was last modified: Jun 01 2011 05:15 PM by lord Wolfblade.)
(Jun 01 2011 05:09 PM)Ultimate Zero Wrote:  What's better in attack meteo or lighting.

lightning is considered better, personally i use meteo but lightning is still better

lightning has more pure smash, but meteo has a better chance of equalizing

in short: lightning

roflcopter
Jun 01 2011 05:13 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
DragoonTalon

AvieIsNotMine
BeyRank: #2,367 (974)

Is the Perseus clearwheel that comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF from RBV7 the attack version?

I am a major, major, fan of Brad. I DON'T NEED NO ICON!

I used to be LDragoDestroy/Finisher L Drago, if you don't know who someone is talking to.
Jun 01 2011 09:55 PM
Mr. N

Dry Night Guards
BeyRank: #909 (1,059)
Face of Days IIAntique Face

(Jun 01 2011 09:55 PM)DragoonTalon Wrote:  Is the Perseus clearwheel that comes with Gravity Perseus BD145XF from RBV7 the attack version?

Read the topic.

[Image: mrnsig.gif]
Check out my NEW story! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mr-N-s-N...lade-Story
I make idiotic posts sometimes, and I apologize for any of them. I'm still trying to be a more constructive poster. Feel free to correct me with any of my posts through PM or in the thread if it's not off-topic.
Please keep in mind when reading my posts that I know little to nothing about the current metagame and Zero-G.
Jun 01 2011 10:02 PM
LightningPeg

Drop Da Bey Bomb
(This post was last modified: Jun 02 2011 12:54 AM by LightningPeg.)
hey what big bang pegasis mode do you guys think is the best for attack

Pegasus or Pegasis
Which is right?
Jun 02 2011 12:53 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

(Jun 02 2011 12:53 AM)LightningPeg Wrote:  hey what big bang pegasis mode do you guys think is the best for attack

Look at the Big Bang Discussion in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jun 02 2011 12:57 AM
-EarthLibra-

BeyRank: #1,630 (1,010)

Are metal face bolts allowed in contests?

I used to be Aquila236
Jun 02 2011 01:00 AM
Mr. N

Dry Night Guards
BeyRank: #909 (1,059)
Face of Days IIAntique Face

(Jun 02 2011 01:00 AM)-EarthLibra- Wrote:  Are metal face bolts allowed in contests?

Of course... Why do you think they even bothered to manufacture them then?

[Image: mrnsig.gif]
Check out my NEW story! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mr-N-s-N...lade-Story
I make idiotic posts sometimes, and I apologize for any of them. I'm still trying to be a more constructive poster. Feel free to correct me with any of my posts through PM or in the thread if it's not off-topic.
Please keep in mind when reading my posts that I know little to nothing about the current metagame and Zero-G.
Jun 02 2011 01:02 AM

I think meteo is better than lightning
because it looks better and i bet its got more attack than lightning L-Drago Tongue_out_wink
Jun 02 2011 01:29 AM
Hero

Justice Embodied
BeyRank: #281 (1,192)
DJ FaceFace of Days IIAntique FaceGold FaceEmerald FaceCapricorne Face

Please don't give answers if you don't know the correct answer to, it really doesn't help out.

I will provide the proper answer, Lightning L Drago is much better at smash attacking so generally people use Lightning L Drago. It is much more versatile and it has been recognized as a top-tier wheel.

[Image: hero1y.jpg]
Jun 02 2011 01:34 AM

[quote='LightningPeg' pid='666712' dateline='1306972417']
hey what big bang pegasis mode do you guys think is the best for attack

you are supposed to pronounce it Pegasus and that's how it was since I could remember. Stupid
Jun 02 2011 01:34 AM
Hero

Justice Embodied

(Jun 02 2011 01:34 AM)the best ripper Wrote:  you are supposed to pronounce it Pegasus and that's how it was since I could remember. Stupid

You aren't even answering their questions anymore. I suggest you stop posting in this thread until you get smarter. Sorry but that's the honest truth, your "help" isn't appreciated. By the way, it is spelled "Pegasis" by Takara Tomy.

Jun 02 2011 01:37 AM

What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?
Jun 02 2011 02:02 AM
Hero

Justice Embodied

(Jun 02 2011 02:02 AM)kevin121 Wrote:  What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?

A metal face bolt adds more weight to a beyblade making it harder to knock out, reduce recoil, solidify attacks, and various other effects.

Jun 02 2011 02:04 AM
theunderdog

WHATAMIFIGHTINGFOOR!
BeyRank: #44 (1,412)
Face of Days IISilver FaceDJ FaceEmerald FaceSapphire FaceSilver FaceLeone FaceGold FaceRuby FaceGold FaceEterner FaceStriker FaceSilver FaceBronze FacePassport Face

(Jun 02 2011 02:02 AM)kevin121 Wrote:  What does the metal face bolt improve? Balance, Speed, Attack, Stamina or Defense?

For attack it makes it's smash more solid and hits harder and for defence it just adds more defense

What if muffins are masculine cupcakes.
Jun 02 2011 02:05 AM
IdiotBox

Herp a derp.
(This post was last modified: Jun 02 2011 02:11 AM by IdiotBox.)

Read the article we have on the Beywiki for Metal Faces. Uncertain

EDIT: Nevermind, I got beaten.
Jun 02 2011 02:10 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
BillyBlast

METEO BD145RDF OP 0G
BeyRank: #15 (1,549)
Aquila FaceFace of Days IICancer FaceBlaze FaceBull FaceEmerald FaceBronze FaceSapphire FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIIGold FaceBronze FaceGold FaceGold FaceFace of RevolutionRuby FaceL Drago FaceGold FaceKerbecs FaceGold FaceAquario FaceCapricorne FacePassport Face

i looked in the 3 set poison giraffe one thread and could not find the weight for Metal Ball so i need to know its weight and sorry i could not find a Thread Telling a hasbro MF i need to know Thanks in advanced

1st Place Beyblade Colosseum
1st Place Five Fists Beyday (Maryland Beyday 2012)
25 Tournaments Attended: 9 Placed In
Tournament List
Jun 02 2011 02:15 AM
Away Find all posts by this user
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #590 (1,104)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport Face

(Jun 02 2011 02:15 AM)BillyBlast Wrote:  i looked in the 3 set poison giraffe one thread and could not find the weight for Metal Ball so i need to know its weight and sorry i could not find a Thread Telling a hasbro MF i need to know Thanks in advanced

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p03b.htm

Why does nobody get used to the kyoganken site, I keep posting it ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Jun 02 2011 03:19 AM
th!nk

rip in peace
BeyRank: #422 (1,142)
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceThunder Dragon FaceDJ FaceGold FaceSilver FaceAmethyst FacePegasis II FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceDriger FaceLapis Lazuli FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceSea Dragon FaceAnniversary Face 2013Uranus Face

To be fair, I tried to find it there, and couldn't navigate to the right page (google translate doesn't work on my phone, which I'm using to browse as the power is off). Unhappy

And BillyBlast, Hasbro's metal face hadn't been weighed properly last time I checked, but supposedly it's slightly heavier than TT's Metal Face (1), though lighter than MF-H.

And with that, I take my leave - it's been an interesting ride, but one can only bang one's head against a wall so many times before they learn - and my head is mighty sore.
Signature for Archival Purposes/Some still-relevant links etc (Click to View)
Jun 02 2011 03:37 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user