Ask a question, get an answer! #2

well the box has the takara tomy logo right on it. i did a lot of research on both sets before purchasing and everything on the boxes are the same as in photos online
the names are all the TT names and not any of the rapidity variations. box has all the legit symbols. no sonokong logos
sticker sheets are all the same and same colors as ive seen online for these sets. 95% of all the text is japanese

pretty sure its all legit TT

like i even tested spinning parts like my hasbro f230 against the TT wa130. you can hear that plasticy rattle when they spin. the TT wa130 has a lighter higher pitched sound. it could be since theyre different parts, but the plasticy sounds are completely different. the wa130 sounds like plastic that i would deem as cheap and brittle
another difference i noticed from the metal TT wheels was that their tops are way shinier than any hasbro wheel ive gotten but their bottoms are dull which doesnt matter, but all the non painted hasbro metal wheels ive gotten have been the same or pretty close to having the same silver shine top and bottom. my step kids even got some hasbros that were a dull grey metal

it must just be me. if theyre made in the same factory then they gotta be the same and ill just accept that
The Beyblade community is quite certain they are made at the same factory, yes. It is at least very sure that the materials used are the same, for safety and other purposes.
Is Genbull^2 E230CS a good combo? Sorry for asking, and I want a straight answer, not a redirect to the BMAC thread.
(Jan. 24, 2014  3:17 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Is Genbull^2 E230CS a good combo? Sorry for asking, and I want a straight answer, not a redirect to the BMAC thread.
Looks good to me! Smile But, I do think you should replace CS with MB to release it's full potential (atleast that's what I think) Smile
(Jan. 24, 2014  3:17 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Is Genbull^2 E230CS a good combo? Sorry for asking, and I want a straight answer, not a redirect to the BMAC thread.

It's pretty good, but I'd add reviser on the bottom Instead of another genbull if you want it to be more of a defence custom with decent stamina, but if you want it to be more of a defence/stamina hybrid just add MB instead of CS.
(Jan. 24, 2014  3:20 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

It's pretty good, but I'd add reviser on the bottom Instead of another genbull if you want it to be more of a defence custom with decent stamina, but if you want it to be more of a defence/stamina hybrid just add MB instead of CS.

TBH, I'd keep CS.
Reviser would be a good addition, because Genbull's recoil just makes it not much of a defense type. MSF-H would be very useful in this custom too.

Variants of this combo seems to have great success in tournaments IiRC, its a great balance of Defense and Stamina without sacrfificing much in either of both the categories.

But you really do need to post in the BMAC #2 thread whether you like it or not.
The main reason Genbull^2 E230CS/MB (I prefer CS) wins so many tournaments is because it wins by simply grinding the carp out of the opponent. E230's disk functions to destabilize opponents, and Genbull^2's relatively high mass and excellent Stamina allow the combo to OS most same-spin opponents. Its defensive capabilities are an added bonus, but I would never choose it if I knew I would be going against Attack.
is bandid genbull a balance type, stamina type, or defense type? i couldnt find it on the beywiki.
Kira: Genbull has really low recoil...
Read my testing thread on Genbull^2 E230 MB.
And Cake is absolutely correct about the grinding ability
(Jan. 24, 2014  10:10 PM)flame0251 Wrote: is bandid genbull a balance type, stamina type, or defense type? i couldnt find it on the beywiki.

Really ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ull_F230TB
What is the heaviest stock Zero-G Beyblade?

I'm a fan of heavy beyblades such Basalt Horogium and Diablo Nemesis XGrin and would like to buy the heaviest beyblade from the most recent series.
I don't know about the heaviest stock, but Wyvang from the stamina & defense DX set is the heaviest chrome wheel available in Zero G.
Tri

Thanks, appreciated.

In what intervals are beyblade series/set released? Do you know if more products are coming anytime soon?

Also how is Gladiator Bahamida in terms of weight?

EDIT: Gladiator Bahamida is 44.11 g and Orojya Wyvang is well past 60 g, clear winner, unless there is an even bigger fish xD
(Jan. 25, 2014  9:40 PM)Diabolical Wrote: Tri

Thanks, appreciated.

In what intervals are beyblade series/set released? Do you know if more products are coming anytime soon?

Also how is Gladiator Bahamida in terms of weight?

EDIT: Gladiator Bahamida is 44.11 g and Orojya Wyvang is well past 60 g, clear winner, unless there is an even bigger fish xD

Usually, with TAKARA-TOMY, there are at least two new products a month. However, right now, TAKARA-TOMY is trying to maintain some fanbase and is potentially preparing for something new Beyblade-related in the future. Read the following thread for updates :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...t-in-Japan
As for Hasbro releases, they are sometimes in waves of at least five, but most of the time rather randomly based on what stock your local stores each get. We know that there is an upcoming wave with an undetermined release date (as always) that will contain Girago, Genbull and I think Wyvang.

That is normal, since Orojya Wyvang is a Synchrom, and Gladiator is just a Crystal Wheel. By the way, for all weights, check out Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
Kai-V

Awesome, very informative. I'll probably stay relevant with TAKARA TOMY, since I usually buy on Ebay.

I was not aware of the Synchrome system, I have some reading and theory crafting to do. xD

Thanks for the links!

EDIT: Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Defense & Stamina seems like a good buy. Smile
It is a really good first buy for Zero-G; Wyvang and Balro are top-tier Attack parts, and Revizer is excellent for Defense. Killerken is good for both Defense and Stamina, and E230 is a top-tier Defense part that has use in a few other combos. It also has AD145, WD, and a number of other useful parts that you really should stock up on.
That's too true. Next you should buy Gargoyle or Dragooon. Use the purchase consultation next time
Or you could get the Air Synchrome 2-pack and get SA165, WSF, Dragooon, Ronin (handy for Limited) and Gryph all at once.
Is there an MFB equivilant of the HMS Metal Change Core?
The only tip that's similair in MFB would be MF; metal flat. It isn't curved to a slight point like Metal Change Core so it's not the exact same.

Metal Flat is compared to that of HMS Metal Flat core from Advance Striker.
In the past, i've buy L-Drago Destructor LW105 LF, but now, i don't find any utility to that bey. The left rotation beys does'nt steal power of other, they gives ourselves power ! What can i make with that ?
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:40 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: In the past, i've buy L-Drago Destructor LW105 LF, but now, i don't find any utility to that bey. The left rotation beys does'nt steal power of other, they gives ourselves power ! What can i make with that ?

Post this in Build Me a Combo, with all of your parts, so we can give you the best L-Drago Destructor combination. Tongue_out
Kai-V
Cake
@Aquamarine

How is the launcher handling the weight of the synchrome blades? I found that Diablo Nemesis XGrin was already relatively rough on the light launcher 2.

What is the preferred launcher for the Synchrome system or heavy blades in general?
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:53 PM)Diabolical Wrote: Kai-V
Cake
@Aquamarine

How is the launcher handling the weight of the synchrome blades? I found that Diablo Nemesis XGrin was already relatively rough on the light launcher 2.

What is the preferred launcher for the Synchrome system or heavy blades in general?

The rev up launcher will be the best in all categories of beyblades, synchrome or not.
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:11 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2014  1:53 PM)Diabolical Wrote: Kai-V
Cake
@Aquamarine

The rev up launcher will be the best in all categories of beyblades, synchrome or not.

I know they can be rough or "wear down" on LL2's. I wouldn't recommend a compact with them, as they can wear very easily.

I personally stick with a String Launcher, or even a Rev-Up as Eugene said. They've worked well for me in the past, without any issues. Only problem I know of is that a Rev-Up can break pretty easily.