Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Fangblader: Dude, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about the usage of a damaged tip in a WBO-sanctioned Beyblade battle.
This is the proper thread TLD, I'm sure.

Anyways, as long as it doesn't affect performance a great deal, it should be legal
A photo would help.
The damage is really just on the side of it and a little on the tip of it.
It is better if you can post a picture of it so we will know is it still legal to use or not.
I can't post the picture and you can't see the damage it is to small.

How do you post pictures?
You upload them onto the computer from your camera, put them on an image-sharing site, and give us the link. Anyway, if the tip isn't worn to the point where it alters the performance, then it is still legal.
Camera/webcam=Use it to take pictures, if camera upload to computer. From there, you just upload them to an online image host (Photobucket etc.) And post the URL with this code around it:
Code:
[IMG] Insert URL here [/IMG]

EDIT: urgh... Beaten xD Although mine is more detailed... Wink
silver: He's already said that he's not really sure about how much it affects the performance...
http://s1322.beta.photobucket.com/user/F...0.jpg.html

Ok this is it but you can't really see it and the black spot is from my stadium.

It doesn't affect its performance.
Your Bottom looks fine.

hello is any of the striker beys good? or are they just crappy pegasus rip-offs
Well Ray Striker has CS, which is good, and Blitz Unicirno is really good for attack and defense with Blitz and RSF. If you're talking about the Hasbro Blitz Unicorno, then no, it is terrible.
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:30 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: hello is any of the striker beys good? or are they just crappy pegasus rip-offs

By Striker beys, do you mean Ray Striker D125CS and Blitz Striker 100SF?

If so, Ray Striker D125CS is a great Beyblade. A must-have, in my opinion. CS, Ray Striker's Performance Tip, is an amazing Defensive bottom if worn down. The bey spins on CS' plastic area, then when hit, it tips over to the rubber side, reducing recoil. As good as Striker's CS is, Striker's other parts are just as good, although outclassed. Ray is a mediocre Attack Metal Wheel, although newer pieces have arrived, taking Ray out of the question.

Blitz Striker... Well, depending if Hasbro releases Blitz as a Hyperblade, Blitz Striker 100SF, is pretty bad. The Metal Wheel has been hollowed out, taking away almost all of it's Attack power. 100 is a pretty good low-profile Track, although 90 and 85 are lower, more efficient. And SF is great for Destabilizers, although Destabilizers aren't too common.
why does hasbro release crappy versions of beyblade why not just release the real ones but charge us more
(Nov. 24, 2012  7:07 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: why does hasbro release crappy versions of beyblade why not just release the real ones but charge us more

You should really, really check out the General Hasbro BEYBLADE [HOBBY] thread or Youtube. Hasbro is going to create 4D Beyblades known as Hyperblades in their own terminology. Although, the Hyperblades will have a different color scheme as opposed to their Takara Tomy / Sono Kong counterparts.

So, did you get the answer you were looking for prior to this question?
Is there a guide somewhere on how to paint metal wheels? I think I saw one around some time ago.
There is one on dying tracks and tips, but I have yet to see how to paint metal wheels. Plus, excessive paint renders metal wheels illegal.
excuse me but what is better Hasbro jade Jupiter of takara tomy jade Jupiter
(Nov. 25, 2012  8:00 AM)MasterGAM Wrote: excuse me but what is better Hasbro jade Jupiter of takara tomy jade Jupiter

I believe Takara Tomy / Sono Kong's Jade Jupiter is more superior to Hasbro's Metal Fury version. Jade Jupiter (4D), has S130, a great piece for Attack type combinations and RB, a great piece when it comes to Defensive combinations. Although, Hasbro's Jade Jupiter has shown some potential in Smash Attack, but is heavily outclassed by later releases.
Are BeyBlade items from Hong Kong Ebay fake?
(Nov. 25, 2012  11:18 AM)jjepic180 Wrote: Are BeyBlade items from Hong Kong Ebay fake?

Not all ..

You should read this:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
I've got a question, would testing be fair if one bey (stamina/defence) would be launched with a Hasbro Light Launcher, and one (Attack) with a Beylauncher-L? Because i do not have a Beylauncher-R.
(Nov. 25, 2012  11:56 AM)blankpage Wrote: I've got a question, would testing be fair if one bey (stamina/defence) would be launched with a Hasbro Light Launcher, and one (Attack) with a Beylauncher-L? Because i do not have a Beylauncher-R.

In my opinion, no. You can, but it might give incorrect results.
It really depends on what testing condition, if you're trying a weak-launching defensive technique, it's fine. For normal Attack vs Defense, no.
(Nov. 25, 2012  12:35 PM)Kujikato Wrote: It really depends on what testing condition, if you're trying a weak-launching defensive technique, it's fine. For normal Attack vs Defense, no.

Ok, but still, I did the test, and the bey launched with a light launcher won 90%. But I guess that was because I'm using a Hasbro stadium and attack types aren't good in Hasbro stadiums.