Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Here:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page

Beywiki is a wonderful thing. Use it.

~Cheers

EDIT: Carp beaten.
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:35 AM)Jaguar295 Wrote: This is a bey so powerful that you are banned from using any launcher to have it enter the battle. Better? I may have heard false information so, don't yell at me if I'm wrong, OK?

That is complete bull defecation. I do not know who fooled your mind with such idiocies.
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:35 AM)Jaguar295 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:07 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: ok thanks... but I meant like illegal bey combinations.I heard in another post that (the blanks are what I dont remember) _________ Saggitario D125 _________ was illegal unless you use your hands.
Um... What? Explain.

This is a bey so powerful that you are banned from using any launcher to have it enter the battle. Better? I may have heard false information so, don't yell at me if I'm wrong, OK?

Okay, so tell me what Saggitario this is? the metal only or the Clear wheel?
what uses can have the clear wheels? really makes a difference what do you choose?
(Oct. 19, 2012  8:34 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: what uses can have the clear wheels? really makes a difference what do you choose?
I'm not sure if this belongs in build me a combo, but...
Attack: The shape of the Clear Wheel can help expose contact points and/or slopes on a Metal Wheel to give it optimal smash and what have you. Ex. Flash Orion W145MF

Defense: The weight of the Clear Wheel adds weight to the combo, an important quality for Defense combos. Ex. Death Aquario BD145CS

Stamina: The shape and weight distribution of the Clear Wheel helps maximize the spin time of the combo. Ex. Phantom Gasher W145WD
Is the metal wheel Beat better than the metal wheel Vulcan ?

Thanks.
Yep.
The fact that it's heavier helps, too.
(Oct. 19, 2012  10:18 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  8:34 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: what uses can have the clear wheels? really makes a difference what do you choose?
I'm not sure if this belongs in build me a combo, but...
Attack: The shape of the Clear Wheel can help expose contact points and/or slopes on a Metal Wheel to give it optimal smash and what have you. Ex. Flash Orion W145MF

Defense: The weight of the Clear Wheel adds weight to the combo, an important quality for Defense combos. Ex. Death Aquario BD145CS

Stamina: The shape and weight distribution of the Clear Wheel helps maximize the spin time of the combo. Ex. Phantom Gasher W145WD

thanks, but sorry, i mix it up, i meant the crystal wheels, but i think is more or less the same explanation right?
Crystal Wheels are even more useless, actually. Since you can do Synchrom with any Chrome Wheel, using a Crystal Wheel will make the Beyblade way too light and it will not be able to compete against most Beyblades, consequently.
Hi, I'm new to world beyblade as well as beyblade itself,
I have no beys yet because i found out my interest just today.
What beys are good to start off with?
Also, will i need any specific launcher for battling?
Thanks

Looking for tournaments in Melbourne, please redirect me to any pages containing info about this.
What is the number one Phantom combo upto date?
(Oct. 20, 2012  4:39 AM)blastchill Wrote: Hi, I'm new to world beyblade as well as beyblade itself,
I have no beys yet because i found out my interest just today.
What beys are good to start off with?
Also, will i need any specific launcher for battling?
Thanks

Looking for tournaments in Melbourne, please redirect me to any pages containing info about this.

Hello,

To get advice on which Beyblade to buy, you would need to use the Purchase Consultation topic, located in the Bey Marketplace forum.

For the launcher, you can also get advice there, but any type of Beylauncher ("String" Launcher) is what you have to get, since it is the most powerful in Metal Fight Beyblade.

There should be a sort of Melbourne championship tournament organised by one of our Members soon, but he needs to clear up the previous event he hosted before the other one can be approved. Keep checking the Official Events forum once in a while though.
Can you replace the launcher prongs between TT's and Hasbro's?
(Oct. 20, 2012  5:54 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Can you replace the launcher prongs between TT's and Hasbro's?

You sure can! I do this all the time when the prongs on my Beylauncher get loose. Note that the prongs on Zero-G launchers are different in how they attach to the launcher, so you can't change those.
Where will the Metal Fury Mobile Beystadium be sold?
(Oct. 20, 2012  8:36 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Where will the Metal Fury Mobile Beystadium be sold?

Primarily Greenland, though you might be able to import one.

Could any one put a tournement in tx if you could it would be very genourus and I will dominate Joyful_2
(Oct. 20, 2012  10:23 PM)nickster Wrote: Could any one put a tournement in tx if you could it would be very genourus and I will dominate Joyful_2

Hello there!

The WBO is volunteer run so that means we cannot send anyone to your specified region to host tournaments. Rather, we have given the ability to members to host tournaments in their regions. Please looks under the "Official Events" sub-category to see if there are any tournaments near you. If not, you can host your own tournament. All you need is a legal Bey-Stadium and 8 confirmed participants. But before you create a proposal to host, read the following help sections and understand them thoroughly:

PLAY RULES
and GUIDE. Please look for interested participants in the Texas thread that can be found by searching this section: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America

Last but not least, this thread is for the Beyblade-Hobby related questions only Smile

EDIT: Ooof, that was a long post xD
Can you use hasbro stadiums for a WBO Tournament?
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:00 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Can you use hasbro stadiums for a WBO Tournament?
No you have to use a BB-10(MFB Format),BBG-03,BBG-04.BBG-11,BBG-18(Zero-G Format)
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:02 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:00 AM)MexaMaster Wrote: Can you use hasbro stadiums for a WBO Tournament?
No you have to use a BB-10(MFB Format),BBG-03,BBG-04.BBG-11,BBG-18(Zero-G Format)
Then I'll just have to NOT hold an Official WBO tournament...

What beys do you prefer be used in zero-g balance stadiu
I know it is kind of early but We should try to test F230 With rubber based defence tips. My theory goes at such. If the Base of 230 spins and the bottom spins on lower friction that would make a rubber based RB, RDF almost glueded to the stadium. And the furter the Battle goes on the more it will be harder to push over because of it. I see in this a defense powerhouse potential.

the reason i posted it here is because it has been almost a year that i have posted something here. and because the part is so new that probably nobody has it yet.
Are these any good?