Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 20, 2012  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:01 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Which mode is Flash top-tier in? Is it Attack mode or Stamina mode?

Attack Mode. You could have checked the Flash Discussion.
Sorry, this is the first place I've asked.
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:12 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:01 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Which mode is Flash top-tier in? Is it Attack mode or Stamina mode?

Attack Mode. You could have checked the Flash Discussion.
No, she said CHECK, not ASK. The difference is you doing the legwork yourself to get answers instead of lazily relying on others...
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:24 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:12 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  1:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Attack Mode. You could have checked the Flash Discussion.
No, she said CHECK, not ASK. The difference is you doing the legwork yourself to get answers instead of lazily relying on others...
I'm sorry, I guess that was a little lazy. I just didn't know that there was a Flash Discussion thread, and if I read only the first page, I'd think stamina mode is better.
We try to have discussion topics for each new part in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
(Sep. 20, 2012  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We try to have discussion topics for each new part in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

That was another question I had, are you telepathic? And is there a discussion for EVERY bey part in the customizations forum?
(Sep. 20, 2012  2:22 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We try to have discussion topics for each new part in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

That was another question I had, are you telepathic? And is there a discussion for EVERY bey part in the customizations forum?

...... Is it really that hard to find the latter out for yourself?

Seriously, improve.
(May. 31, 2011  5:50 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: BD145 IMO.

what does IMO mean?
(Sep. 20, 2012  7:21 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: what does IMO mean?

It is not an expression in Beyblade, since you cannot find it in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. Therefore, you need to use Google to find the answer.
(Sep. 20, 2012  8:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  7:21 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: what does IMO mean?

It is not an expression in Beyblade, since you cannot find it in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. Therefore, you need to use Google to find the answer.

so IMO means go look on google?
I have no idea how this is what you understood from my post ...
(Sep. 20, 2012  8:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea how this is what you understood from my post ...

(since you cannot find it in the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. Therefore, you need to use Google to find the answer.) that and if it doesnt meant that then what does the term IMO mean?
(Sep. 20, 2012  9:28 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: that and if it doesnt meant that then what does the term IMO mean?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=imo+stands+for
(Sep. 20, 2012  9:31 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2012  9:28 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: that and if it doesnt meant that then what does the term IMO mean?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=imo+stands+for

thanks... srry i didnt kno it was a texting term i thought it might have been a bey term -.-
when will there ever be another tournament in watertown, ny also how much are the blader passports
Is it Legal to use the new Zero-G Track's and Tip's on Metal Fusion/Master's/Fight/4Grin Bey Combo's for Official Tournament play?
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:26 AM)RuselBrown Wrote: Is it Legal to use the new Zero-G Track's and Tip's on Metal Fusion/Master's/Fight/4Grin Bey Combo's for Official Tournament play?

Yes all MFB beyblades(Metal Fusion,Masters,4D,Fury,and Zero-G parts are legal but they can't be fake and no XTS beyblades
ex:Rapidity,Tornado Speed Top
(Sep. 20, 2012  11:58 PM)Blader Jay Wrote: when will there ever be another tournament in watertown, ny also how much are the blader passports

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. You need to use the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
Are the blue stadiums that are 14 inches in diameter and sold by cooldeals365 real?He/she has other real stuff but I have never seen this stadium from Takara Tomy before.
(Sep. 21, 2012  3:03 AM)shinobu Wrote: Are the blue stadiums that are 14 inches in diameter and sold by cooldeals365 real?He/she has other real stuff but I have never seen this stadium from Takara Tomy before.

No, they are not official.
Why does this item so expensive:
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-k144228687
Ultra said that it's a better mold of basalt but I'm not sure. If It's true than can we use it for WBBA and WBO tournaments?
when is the next melbourne tournament? me and my friends are pumped since its our first time..
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:20 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: Why does this item so expensive:
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-k144228687
Ultra said that it's a better mold of basalt but I'm not sure. If It's true than can we use it for WBBA and WBO tournaments?

It seems to be a basalt without the staircase. Even if it is a legitimate manufacturing error, there is no way in heck you'd be able to use that at a WBO tournament.

WITHOUT THE STAIRCASE!? Oh my god, that would be like hitting the Great Wall of China.
What are these, exactly? And when and where were they released. They look like RFs, but they are really strange colors. I've never seen anything like 'em before.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-METAL-FIG...3a79333721
I have a question.
Why are there orange tips on the members names when you put ur mouse on them and what is probability of getting a rare face (on WBO)