Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That stuff should be asked in Build Me a Combo! 2, but Testing has shown that Orion and Escolpio do best on Flash. MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 R2F is probably the most common Flash combo...
i have bought an twisted tempo yesterday
i was thinking to buy a vortex stadium for it shoul it be good for my bey???
What is currently the Best Defense Set-Up in the current Beyblade Metagame ? Do not redirect me to the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Thread because that list hasn't been updated for more than 3 months.
Is B : D still considered viable for Stamina?

Also, what is the current Zero-G situation, what are the "must have" parts?
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:04 PM)(MTAL) BD145 MS Wrote: What is currently the Best Defense Set-Up in the current Beyblade Metagame ? Do not redirect me to the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Thread because that list hasn't been updated for more than 3 months.

I'd say MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230CS.
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:19 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is B : D still considered viable for Stamina?

Also, what is the current Zero-G situation, what are the "must have" parts?

Hmmm Yes, BGrin is great for stamina and it works great in Zero G stadiums. The other thing, I have to say Saramandax2, Dragoonx2, Revizerx2, and of course E230, and SA165.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:46 PM)theblackpegasus Wrote: i have bought an twisted tempo yesterday
i was thinking to buy a vortex stadium for it shoul it be good for my bey???

This belongs in the Purchase Consultation Thread.

But to answer your question; Although Tempo has the upper hand in the Vortex stadium, I'd say no. The Vortex as a whole is completely useless in a competitive perspective. Like many others suggest; The Attack Stadium will be your best choice.
my galaxy pegasis w105 spin , one of its wings broke so is it legal to be used in a battle?
(Aug. 26, 2012  6:28 PM)wishwere Wrote: my galaxy pegasis w105 spin , one of its wings broke so is it legal to be used in a battle?

The track is now illegal
I've read on several occasions that Poison has a raised base like Flame, but my Hasbro Poison shows no visible raised base at all. Why is it described this way?
(Aug. 26, 2012  8:25 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I've read on several occasions that Poison has a raised base like Flame, my Hasbro Poison shows no visible raised base at all. Why is it described this way?

I thought the same thing. However, the pegs on Poison should be larger, but they are smaller at the bottom, making it raised. It is hard to explain, haha.
For a 4d bey is it illegal to use a non 4d track and tip
(Aug. 26, 2012  9:41 PM)HaL Wrote: For a 4d bey is it illegal to use a non 4d track and tip

No it isn't illegal.
ex: Big Bang Pegasis BD145RF
(Aug. 26, 2012  4:19 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is B:D still considered viable for Stamina?

B:D is amazing in stamina but absolutely apalling at everything else. On the wrong combo it can get KOed in stamina battles due to its lack of defense so it's a part you have to be careful with.
i did that but nothing happened
i am the strongest blader in the world
how can i be the beyblade general Mr or Mrs general tell me now
Which 2 beyblades are better to get?
Samurai ifraid
Shinobi saramanda
Pirate orojya
Pirate killerken
Archer gragoile
Archer gryph
Guardian revizer
Dark knight dragooon
Thief phoenic
Bandid goreim
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:19 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which 2 beyblades are better to get?
Samurai ifraid
Shinobi saramanda
Pirate orojya
Pirate killerken
Archer gragoile
Archer gryph
Guardian revizer
Dark knight dragooon
Thief phoenic

You should ask this in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:19 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which 2 beyblades are better to get?
Samurai ifraid
Shinobi saramanda
Pirate orojya
Pirate killerken
Archer gragoile
Archer gryph
Guardian revizer
Dark knight dragooon
Thief phoenic

You should ask this in the Purchase Consultation topic.
Ok thanks I will!
i've been wondering for some time:

what are the relative benefits of using reviser reviser as opposed to reviser saramanda? i have heard that saramanda is supposedly more balanced than reviser, but shouldn't reviser offer more synergy when synchromed with itself?

i have tried to verify this for myself by testing out both MSF-H Reviser Reviser 230 CS and MSF-H Reviser Saramanda 230 CS informally, but i don't seem to notice any significant performance difference.

please advise and thanks in advance!
Why isnt the IR spin control stadium leagal for WBO play the triple battle beystadium is leagal th IR spin control stadium is exactly the same as the triple battle beystadium except it only has 2 launch pads and the triple battle beystadium has 3
(Aug. 27, 2012  7:47 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Why isnt the IR spin control stadium leagal for WBO play the triple battle beystadium is leagal th IR spin control stadium is exactly the same as the triple battle beystadium except it only has 2 launch pads and the triple battle beystadium has 3

Purely on the basis that too few people have bothered to test it. Everything we have has suggested it should be used, and I agree, especially as we have a stadium or two that are far, far more different from the Attack Stadium that are currently legal, but there just isn't much testing of it.
Is basalt horooguim 230RDF a good defense combo?
(Aug. 27, 2012  9:45 AM)Ryuga04 Wrote: Is basalt horooguim 230RDF a good defense combo?

Outclassed, but still good.
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:12 AM)pocketpulls Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  9:45 AM)Ryuga04 Wrote: Is basalt horooguim 230RDF a good defense combo?

Outclassed, but still good.

All combination questions belong in Build Me A Combo. Hopefully if he posts it there, he will also get a sufficiently detailed answer this time.

I haven't been following too much but i'm considering buying Dragooon so I was wondering: When you use Dragooon in a synchrom combo to make the combo spin in left does it need to be on the top or bottom?
Top, I believe.