Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No.. I didn't?
(Dec. 22, 2011  6:34 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: This is not a suitable place for that.

Where else could that question go, though?

A competitive version of the AAQGAA would be neat though..
I WAS referring TO THAT KARL GUY.Phew.His post got deleted.Stop this off-topicness now,guys.Serious
is tr145 better than bd145 for defence, also are there any videos of the water fall technique, because iv never seen it
(Dec. 22, 2011  7:45 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: is tr145 better than bd145 for defence, also are there any videos of the water fall technique, because iv never seen it

Check the top tier list for your first question, one is there, one isn't.

The waterfall technique is so ancient and secret that none have seen it and survived. Either that or it just hasn't been mastered yet, it is hard to tell if the true master, and his sacred blade, ever did manage to truly master the technique, and then whether or not they perished in the process...
I tried the waterfall technique once... It is hard to perform...
Seriously, you don't want to do it. It can get you seriously hurt. Only true masters of the Beyblade art can perform it, and even then you can still even DIE.
is there a tuutorial to show how to do the waterfall the technique, or a step by step guide.
To add on to this tale of legend, the Waterfall technique can only be performed by one legendary Beyblade. If I were to tell you which one, though, I'd have to kill you.
I also heard that by attempting the Waterfall, one poor Blader's house was destroyed and swept away by a flood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYUpkPTcqPY

That was the result of my attempt to use the technique. I cannot say more as I am sworn to secrecy, but that is not a fully mastered waterfall technique, so you may be able to imagine the true power it holds. I managed to obtain a near-perfect clone of the sacred blade for a few fleeting moments, however the AR shattered from the power of that particular attempt.

Also there was a lot of property damage and people may have died. So yeah don't try it at home or anywhere, kids.
It was...
It was th!nks house. He had the legendary bey... Then it was destroyed in the move.
Seriously shadowzinrai, you don't want to perform it. th!nk BARELY got away with his life.
Only true legendary bladers can perform the waterfall technique. The knowledge is preset into their mind, and once and only once can they perform it. I doubt you could ever do it. I destroyed half of my house when I performed it.
Actually that was early this year. And I don't live anywhere near towoomba, that was just the closest surviving video of the results.
ii have tpo try the technique so can anyone give the beyblade combo i need to perform the technique
(Dec. 22, 2011  8:15 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: ii have tpo try the technique so can anyone give the beyblade combo i need to perform the technique

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Plus, I couldn't risk you hurting yourself as a result of me telling you. I was only saved by my bitbeast.

what is the most rarest mfb beyblade
That has been answered before. Use the search function, as you should have for basically every single post you have made since you signed up.
what is the most commonly used bey stadium in beyblade tournements
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium.
That you can't search, but you can use common sense.
(Dec. 22, 2011  8:53 PM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: BB-10 Attack Type Stadium.

Please refrain from answering bad questions. It is forum policy, as answering only encourages further laziness.
Sorry about that.
Guys, stop lying. I've done Waterfall before.
I only destroyed the state of Locomoco. Notice how there isn't a state called Locomoco?
Why are you guys joking around about destroying countries that don't really exist in real life?
No one joked about destroying countries.

Seriously though, no more waterfall discussion. (Except for Dan's post as he couldn't have seen this before replying).

Quick question: was Trygator ever released by Hasbro? If so, does anyone know the parts or even if it had an EG? Also, any info on Rushing Boar's hasbro release would be nice?
Guys, stop with the irrelevant posts.

The waterfall technique doesn't --

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THA--