Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 02, 2017  2:41 AM)otterbvrn Wrote: I'm sorry, I'm new in town. Do others face the same problem as mine, seeing whole forum title and posts replace by beywheelz aka bestseries?

It's April 1st
How many Thunder Pegasus exist in the world?
(Apr. 02, 2017  9:36 AM)TL14 Wrote: How many Thunder Pegasus exist in the world?

As many that the companies produced it was a regular release you know (even though it's only release was as a price Beyblade in rb12
(Apr. 02, 2017  9:36 AM)TL14 Wrote: How many Thunder Pegasus exist in the world?

Many but a lot of collectors who have the bey are not on the wbo hence it's quite rare here. I knew like 5-6 owners of it. Limited beys are rarer like the tourney prizes and stuff
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:41 AM)otterbvrn Wrote: I'm sorry, I'm new in town. Do others face the same problem as mine, seeing whole forum title and posts replace by beywheelz aka bestseries?

It was an  April Fool's joke, played by the staff.
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:45 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's April 1st

(Apr. 02, 2017  11:59 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It was an  April Fool's joke, played by the staff.
Yeah, I didn't notice... I thought it was kind of malware or hack, everyone had no complaints but me
(Mar. 29, 2017  1:55 PM)Keïvin Wrote: counter striker

That's a Metal Fight Bey, not a Burst Bey. I'm pretty sure every MFB Beyblade can beat every Burst Beyblade.
How much do NIB Dragoon GTs sell for?
I don't have any hands-on experience with Burst Beys yet, so I'm curious about some of the drivers+disks.

Let's say in a Dark Deathscyther combo, in what circumstances would you chose between Heavy/Gravity/Spread?
Or in an attack bey, between Heavy/Gravity/Force?

What guides exist seem to give suggestions of several parts, but don't specify the difference, or why you'd use one over another. The wiki has some helpful info in it, though not every part has an entry.
(Apr. 02, 2017  5:11 PM)Aristo Wrote: I don't have any hands-on experience with Burst Beys yet, so I'm curious about some of the drivers+disks.

Let's say in a Dark Deathscyther combo, in what circumstances would you chose between Heavy/Gravity/Spread?

What guides exist seem to give suggestions of several parts, but don't specify the difference, or why you'd use one over another.

Well, many discs have different levels of stamina, burst resistance, or other features. Like Spread bursts less and is round for wobbling, as opposed to Gravity, which is more Burst prone, but has more endurance and KO defense.
(Apr. 02, 2017  1:36 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: That's a Metal Fight Bey, not a Burst Bey. I'm pretty sure every MFB Beyblade can beat every Burst Beyblade.

it was a joke based on a previous comment.
(Apr. 02, 2017  5:11 PM)Aristo Wrote: I don't have any hands-on experience with Burst Beys yet, so I'm curious about some of the drivers+disks.

What guides exist seem to give suggestions of several parts, but don't specify the difference, or why you'd use one over another. The wiki has some helpful info in it, though not every part has an entry.

Different Disks provide different amounts of Stamina, KO Defense, and Burst Defense. Gravity is heavy and has an outward weight distribution, making it great for Stamina and KO Defense, but makes it easier to Burst. Heavy is not quite as good for Stamina but Bursts less. Spread is much more resistant to Bursting and has good Stamina but is lighter, and so it's easier to KO. Force has an inwards weight distribution which makes it good for Attack, giving your Attack types higher starting speed for strong early game attacks. This comes at the cost of lower Stamina, though.
(Apr. 02, 2017  5:06 PM)Homax Wrote: How much do NIB Dragoon GTs sell for?

I see em go for like £150+ tho I think it's better to just get the mint version out the box. What the point of keeping a bey in box nowadays. I can't resist opening them myself lol.
(Apr. 02, 2017  8:08 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I see em go for like £150+ tho I think it's better to just get the mint version out the box. What the point of keeping a bey in box nowadays. I can't resist opening them myself lol.

I'm just asking because I saw someone offering a Hasbro one. Of course I would open it if I could afford to buy it.
(Apr. 02, 2017  9:32 PM)Homax Wrote: I'm just asking because I saw someone offering a Hasbro one. Of course I would open it if I could afford to buy it.

Ya I saw the hasbro one on ebay going for quite a buck.
How well does the purple V2 layer from B-64 match the purple variable from random booster 3?
(Apr. 02, 2017  10:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: How well does the purple V2 layer from B-64 match the purple variable from random booster 3?

They're the exact same purple.
Like Angry said, it is the same purple
The only difference is that the clear plastic is now a translucent black and the stickers have some differences(like the gold strip in the wing)
I have a question for everyone who have picked God Valkyrie up.Are the upper wing of gv made with a softer plastic than the lower wing?
(Mar. 31, 2017  11:49 PM)mj9 Wrote: Yes d2 combos are usually stamina/defense hybrids it's high defense paired with decent stamina makes it a safe choice in tournamnets the only really know counters are Deathscyther and well balanced Odin stamina combos

Dont forget Driger combos tend to do well against Dark Deathscyther (D2) combos as well.
Can someone please pin the product list with which product can each part be found in which booster or set? Having trouble finding the thread, so can I get some help here? Not sure if this is the place to ask about this stuff, but... yeah.
I have read Lost Longinus performs better when "weak launched." Can I ask for an explanation about the physics behind that? Does it have to do with the left spin?

Also, how different is a "weak launch" compared to a "normal one?" And when it comes to the act of launching, are the nuances personal preference, or are there tried and true methods of doing so?
can you us micro beys in (micro) tournaments? i would be surprized if so.
how do you increase your beyblades stamina without customizing it
(Apr. 03, 2017  7:10 PM)artic51 Wrote: how do you increase your beyblades stamina without customizing it

I'm pretty sure u can't without customising unless ur bey is a stock bey with good stamina like phantom orion. I mean maybe tamper with the opponents bey lol (needless to say I'm joking)