Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 14, 2017  6:57 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: Is there a 'best' current bey from Beyblade Burst?
I'm planning on starting to buy beyblades again because Burst looks really fun to me.
With what beys and items should I start?

I would suggest getting a random booster vol. 2 snd a Long winder to start off. If you cannot find a random booster vol.2 I'd go for vol.4

Will the kami disks be legal without a plastic cover bit on it?
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:37 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Will the kami disks be legal without a plastic cover bit on it?

You are mixing terminology between parts: there are no such things as "Kami Discs", and the "Bit" would to the centre of the Kami Layers, which as far as we know cannot be removed; you can only add a Metal God Chip to it. If you meant whether Core Discs can be used without Frames, then I would say no for the moment.
(Mar. 14, 2017  6:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is part of a line Takara had released that featured Japanese figures or whatever, but the Beyblades themselves are all just recolours of HMS Beyblades already released. There may be slight mould variations, from what I remember, but nothing "new".

Which type of beyblade is that
(Mar. 15, 2017  3:38 PM)tycon Wrote:
Which type of beyblade is that

What do you mean? HMS?
(Mar. 15, 2017  4:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You are mixing terminology between parts: there are no such things as "Kami Discs", and the "Bit" would to the centre of the Kami Layers, which as far as we know cannot be removed; you can only add a Metal God Chip to it. If you meant whether Core Discs can be used without Frames, then I would say no for the moment.

Yes I meant the core disk and frame, I just forgot the terms for them.
What are the rarest beyblade releases other than tournament prizes and the yellow pre hybrid Aries / Big Bang takafumi
The rarest would obviously be lottery beyblades where very few are made and then after that the earliest plastics recolors and the after that things from rare sets and such.
is it possible for you to give me a list of most to least rare TT burst main releases so i know what to get first from a collectors stand point? I have B-22, Wyvern AM H2VJ and O2. im waiting on a B-15 full set
(Mar. 15, 2017  9:54 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: is it possible for you to give me a list of most to least rare TT burst main releases so i know what to get first from a collectors stand point? I have B-22, Wyvern AM H2VJ and O2. im waiting on a B-15 full set

Uh RB2 and RB4 are rarish and expensive.
This is probably a common question but do we know when do the next burst beyblades (kreis satan, god valkyrie.) come out? And What about the anime?
(Mar. 16, 2017  12:21 AM)Limetka Wrote: This is probably a common question but do we know when do the next burst beyblades (kreis satan, god valkyrie.) come out? And What about the anime?

3/18 and 4/3 respectively
What's the deal with the "stars" stamped into the underside of Burst weight disks? I've noticed some have more stars than others and I can't tell what they're supposed to identify.
Players are meant to put their star stickers on there to mark them as their own. It's especially useful in identifying whose identical parts are whose in double bursts.
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:55 AM)SavatoEX Wrote: What's the deal with the "stars" stamped into the underside of Burst weight disks? I've noticed some have more stars than others and I can't tell what they're supposed to identify.

Basically, you put star stickers on those stars on the Discs to tell whose is whose if in a crowded tournament position.  To keep track what's yours, I guess.

Edit: Sniped by Angry Face
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:55 AM)SavatoEX Wrote: What's the deal with the "stars" stamped into the underside of Burst weight disks? I've noticed some have more stars than others and I can't tell what they're supposed to identify.

They do not identify anything: they are meant for you to apply the star stickers on your Beyblade's sticker sheet. It helps differentiate your Disc from your opponent's, if both of you use the same and that there is a double Burst.
What is the general price that a mint bloody devil ms sells at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-xNbqQIsxo
Is Minoboros being released as a starter or this is just a lottery prize which will be owned by a handful of people?
(Mar. 16, 2017  1:41 PM)Leokan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-xNbqQIsxo
Is Minoboros being released as a starter or this is just a lottery prize which will be owned by a handful of people?

Those are fake.
(Mar. 16, 2017  1:15 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: What is the general price that a mint bloody devil ms sells at?

At least $400.
(Mar. 16, 2017  1:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At least $400.

I see some used ones on eBay for like $260. Would you recommend buying a used one?
(Mar. 16, 2017  2:20 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I see some used ones on eBay for like $260. Would you recommend buying a used one?

Sure, but the stickers are quite nice on Bloody Devil MS... It depends what you want it for.
How do these beyblade burst lotteries work? (I know how regular scratch off lotteries work). If you don't win the big prize do you win anything or not? I don't care if I win I was just wonderingSmile
I'm just going to ask here, too: Does anyone have a sticker sheet for Dragoon S in it's green version like Hasbro had it originally? (Takara version would work, too)
I need a high quality scan or photo of one with accurate colours.
[Image: IMG_20170313_122919_zpslnw40seb.jpg]

How rare this face bolt is and how much it woths?

I dunno what it came with (got in a lot lol) but I seen this in WBO's bit list and it was very rare. I'm not sure if it means it's really rare but I never seen it before
It represents the Coro Dragon, but the one you have is so worn... It is technically "rare" but it is not worth a lot at all.