Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ive not seen a thread for this, but if there is please direct me, what are some good combos for the Driger Slash layer?
(Mar. 13, 2017  6:25 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Ive not seen a thread for this, but if there is please direct me, what are some good combos for the Driger Slash layer?

You can look at the combos used with the Driger s layer here by searching for it in the search button

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...lay-Events
(Mar. 13, 2017  6:25 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Ive not seen a thread for this, but if there is please direct me, what are some good combos for the Driger Slash layer?

Driger S.G.X or stock Driger S performs pretty well. I wrote these combos according to @[Leo Burst]'s battle videosSmile
Anyone else in Singapore? It's already march when is come out?Any idea?
(Mar. 13, 2017  5:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is just because people are stupid and are willing to pay triple the worth... If customers collectively decided not to accept that kind of overpricing, it would work.

While that's a nice dream it doesn't seem possible tbh. The Japanese bidders seem happy to pay the stupid prices. Also Japanese sellers seem very stubborn. The same overpriced stuff sits on YJA for years on end without price reductions usually.
Are the beyblade micros a part of the beyblade toyline
(Mar. 13, 2017  8:19 PM)XYZ Knight Wrote: Are the beyblade micros a part of the beyblade toyline

No, they are a spinoff.
What would be the best image hosting site for posting pics here, and how would you put them in a post?
(Mar. 13, 2017  8:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: What would be the best image hosting site for posting pics here, and how would you put them in a post?
That would be a question better suited for the Questions about the WBO topic, but the choice of site is really up to you. Some people still use Photobucket and Imgur, but the only site that has not given me issues so far is PostImg.org. To incorporate a picture in your post, simply copy the Direct URL they give you after uploading your image, and use that URL in image tags like this:

Code:
[img]http://[/img]
(Mar. 13, 2017  8:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That would be a question better suited for the Questions about the WBO topic, but the choice of site is really up to you. Some people still use Photobucket and Imgur, but the only site that has not given me issues so far is PostImg.org. To incorporate a picture in your post, simply copy the Direct URL they give you after uploading your image, and use that URL in image tags like this:

Code:
[img]http://[/img]

Ahh, sorry. And thank you! Smile
Sorry for the double post, but how good is stationary Valtryek on something like Survive or Revolve?
(Mar. 13, 2017  9:49 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but how good is stationary Valtryek on something like Survive or Revolve?

From personal experience, not so good. Because of the amount of recoil, Valtryek self-bursts a lot when stationary
But, some people have found it to be a successful combo like Achi-Baba who uses Valkyrie on stationary drivers sometimes
(Mar. 13, 2017  10:06 PM)Mage Wrote: From personal experience, not so good. Because of the amount of recoil, Valtryek self-bursts a lot when stationary
But, some people have found it to be a successful combo like Achi-Baba who uses Valkyrie on stationary drivers sometimes

TBH, my only thing i can really test it against is stationary R2 and Doomscizor.
(Mar. 13, 2017  10:11 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: TBH, my only thing i can really test it against is stationary R2 and Doomscizor.

I guess you could try R2 with Accel
People have been finding both Rockavors to be useful so maybe it'll stand a chance
(Mar. 13, 2017  10:16 PM)Mage Wrote: I guess you could try R2 with Accel
People have been finding both Rockavors to be useful so maybe it'll stand a chance

I lost Accel, but I'll get a new one soon enough. I also plan to get V2.
How many beyblade do you at least need for a tournament

(Mar. 14, 2017  7:28 AM)Infernoblaze 10 Wrote: How many beyblade do you at least need for a tournament
(Mar. 14, 2017  7:28 AM)Infernoblaze 10 Wrote: How many beyblade do you at least need for a tournament

Depends on the format the tournament is
How many beyblades do you need for a tournament

(Mar. 14, 2017  8:11 AM)Infernoblaze 10 Wrote: How many beyblades do you need for a tournament
My name is Aditya mohapatra from rajasthani; Jaipur in India .I am 12years old . Please can you give me  permission to join  beyblade world champions yes or no . Please call me on [REMOVED] please

Only 3 player

When and where its held

(Mar. 14, 2017  8:18 AM)tycon Wrote: My name is Aditya mohapatra from rajasthani; Jaipur in India .I am 12years old . Please can you give me  permission to join  beyblade world champions yes or no . Please call me on [REMOVED] please

Only 3 player

When and where its held

The WBO is fan-run and has no affiliation with the official Beyblade companies who organize the "world championships," so we could not grant you any kind of permission. Anyway, little is known about the future world event  except that there will inevitably be one.
Which beyblade you have

(Mar. 14, 2017  12:49 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The WBO is fan-run and has no affiliation with the official Beyblade companies who organize the "world championships," so we could not grant you any kind of permission. Anyway, little is known about the future world event  except that there will inevitably be one.

(Mar. 14, 2017  12:49 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The WBO is fan-run and has no affiliation with the official Beyblade companies who organize the "world championships," so we could not grant you any kind of permission. Anyway, little is known about the future world event  except that there will inevitably be one.

Please take me in wbc .it is my dream to make world beyblade champion. Did you know that I have more than 60 beyblade .
Please take me. I am requesting
I found a weird HMS beyblade on ebay, does anyone know what the heck it is?
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/tLwAAOSwOV...-l1600.jpg
(Mar. 14, 2017  6:52 PM)IcyNano Wrote: I found a weird HMS beyblade on ebay, does anyone know what the heck it is?
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/tLwAAOSwOV...-l1600.jpg

That is part of a line Takara had released that featured Japanese figures or whatever, but the Beyblades themselves are all just recolours of HMS Beyblades already released. There may be slight mould variations, from what I remember, but nothing "new".
Is there a 'best' current bey from Beyblade Burst?
I'm planning on starting to buy beyblades again because Burst looks really fun to me.
With what beys and items should I start?
(Mar. 14, 2017  6:57 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: Is there a 'best' current bey from Beyblade Burst?
I'm planning on starting to buy beyblades again because Burst looks really fun to me.
With what beys and items should I start?

If you want to get into competitive play read this https://www.docdroid.net/yqsLTp3/what-to...6.pdf.html