Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 06, 2017  6:50 PM)Limetka Wrote: Any tips on how to remove the launcher from the launcher grip (I acidentally put it the wrong way..)? I heard it's hard but I didn't think it's this litterally impossible. (

You push out the launcher from the grip. Push it outwards from you.
(Mar. 06, 2017  3:40 PM)Kevo Wrote: Why is it that weak launching left spin burst is more likely to burst the opponent?
If you think about what happens when they hit each other, you'll notice that with two beyblades rotating in different directions the sides hitting each other will be travelling in the same direction. This means that the faster one (not angular speed but actual speed of the hitting spots) is going to be experiencing a force against it's spinning direction while the slower one experiences a force in it's spinning direction (usually on the layer for Burst Beyblades). And a force applied to the layer against the spinning direction is what causes it to unlock and therefore burst.

So, obviously, if you'd do it the other way around and launch a right spin one slower than a left spin one the left spin one would be more likely to burst.
(Mar. 07, 2017  12:58 PM)omegaroctavor23 Wrote: What bey is the worst?

Pegasis_Wink

In my opinion none. It's your vision.
Basic Layer Nepstrius hands down.
Touch Capricorn M145Q or A230Q is worse bey lol

In Burst I'm sure it's Trident Oval Quake

Plastics:- Umm Bump King?

HMS:- Draciel MS
If you mean worst performing beyblades, then as far as I know:

MFB: Midnight Gemios H145MS/M145MS, not counting light wheels here. MS is by far the worst tip in MFB I think.
Plastics: ...stock Hayate! Stupid beybla- ah, sorry... sorry, I just really hate that beyblade.
HMS: Draciel MS.
Burst: That's a tricky one, but I know Horusood and Edge are considered the worst burst parts, though for me, Impact is probably just as useless.
For Burst,  I would say Chaos Limited Impact
Chaos has horrible teeth and although it has very round sides the 2 large gaps just negate that
Limited is literally useless and light
Impact has carp stamina and can't hold a flower pattern, instead it just circles around the tornado ridge making a lot of noise
burst probably nepstrius boost press/edge
(Mar. 07, 2017  12:58 PM)omegaroctavor23 Wrote: What bey is the worst?

:wingwink:

Plastic - master driger (ugly as heck and looks like it would break after one battle)

Hms - defo draciel ms (gets knocked of balance like it's nothing)

Mfb - metal wheel (poison), tip (ms), track (tied between m145 which is just horrible in general and ch120 which I never saw the appeal to the part)

Burst - I'm not too knowledgeable but I seen the burst version of dranzer s in battles on youtube and it constantly bursts with ease against other tops.
Yblader1 Wrote:track (tied between m145 which is just horrible in general and ch120 which I never saw the appeal to the part) 

Why u think so lol? CH120 is Top-Tier. Great for Attack and pretty good for Stamina too (Balance in LTD)
My searching skills seem to be carp D:

Are there any differences between Takara Tomy Zero-G and Hasbro Shogun Steel beys?
(Mar. 08, 2017  5:04 PM)Ultimate Wrote: My searching skills seem to be carp D:

Are there any differences between Takara Tomy Zero-G and Hasbro Shogun Steel beys?

Colours and names as usual, and I seem to recall that there was a difference with the Dragooons, but otherwise I think the parts are mostly the same.
(Mar. 08, 2017  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Colours and names as usual, and I seem to recall that there was a difference with the Dragooons, but otherwise I think the parts are mostly the same.

Face bolts are also little different

[Image: IMG_20170308_220439_zpstxjpwu3d.jpg]

Hasbro on Right and Takara on left
Oh sure, but does that make any difference performance-wise?
Shogun Steel is also the time when Hasbro started using softer and lighter plastic for their parts. Most of Hasbro's Crystal Wheels, Stone Facebolts, and big Tracks, like SA165, SP230, and A230, weigh about a gram less than Takara-Tomy's.

Hasbro's Kraken and Leviathan weigh about a gram more than Takara-Tomy's Killerken and Revizer, and their Dragoon is a little lighter than Takara-Tomy's Dragooon iirc.
Thanks for the responses, that's a shame about the parts, I was just praying they wouldn't be lighter or easier to break, damn xD

There are no brand related restrictions on parts at MFB tournaments right (for either normal or limited)? Im guessing not because the differences are minor...
(Mar. 08, 2017  8:04 PM)Ultimate Wrote: Thanks for the responses, that's a shame about the parts, I was just praying they wouldn't be lighter or easier to break, damn xD

There are no brand related restrictions on parts at MFB tournaments right (for either normal or limited)? Im guessing not because the differences are minor...

No you can use any official MFB products in WBO events and unlike Burst there is cross compatibility
What are people's opinions/tests of the sword launcher?
(Mar. 08, 2017  10:52 PM)STP_StormKing Wrote: What are people's opinions/tests of the sword launcher?

It is on the stronger side of launchers, but unfortunately, it breaks quite a bit, as the gear system seems to be a bit too tight.
I don't think any of the new versions of the Sword Launcher have had any reported breakages; it was just the first one.
(Mar. 08, 2017  11:40 PM)Angry Face Wrote: I don't think any of the new versions of the Sword Launcher have had any reported breakages; it was just the first one.

Really? That's good then.
What is the best burst bey?
(Mar. 09, 2017  2:57 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: What is the best burst bey?

Can be subjective, but browse this thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...lay-Events