Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the best Burst beylauncher the one that comes with Wyvern or the White one?
(Mar. 03, 2017  2:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What is the best Burst beylauncher the one that comes with Wyvern or the White one?

The white one is just Lost Longinus', right? I think the strenth is similar, but of course they serve two very different purposes due to their spin directions.
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:00 AM)bladerZakk Wrote: what would a worn down galaxy pegasus tip be called?

Valkyrie..........

Na I'm foolin, I assume it would just keep the R2F name.
(Mar. 03, 2017  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The white one is just Lost Longinus', right? I think the strenth is similar, but of course they serve two very different purposes due to their spin directions.

i think he means the white beylauncher that is right spinning
(Mar. 03, 2017  2:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What is the best Burst beylauncher the one that comes with Wyvern or the White one?

That is hard to say on my part since I haven't tested it. Though, I found the purple BeyLauncher to be much more fragile as many others' have broken arguably the fastest of any BeyLauncher. I would go with the white one since I would assume it's of better quality (though, hard to say since mine has something wrong with it :') ).
Ah, I think the prongs are supposed to be somewhat fixed too? My purple BeyLauncher's prongs' nubs got worn down a lot.
Can definitely say from experience that the white BeyLauncher is better than the purple. I've owned two of each and have and broken both purples with little usage; I use both my whites on a fairly consistent basis and they still hold up just fine even after a year since purchase.

#teamlongwinderonlywinder for life though
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:00 AM)Hato Wrote: That is hard to say on my part since I haven't tested it. Though, I found the purple BeyLauncher to be much more fragile as many others' have broken arguably the fastest of any BeyLauncher. I would go with the white one since I would assume it's of better quality (though, hard to say since mine has something wrong with it :') ).

(Mar. 03, 2017  4:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, I think the prongs are supposed to be somewhat fixed too? My purple BeyLauncher's prongs' nubs got worn down a lot.

(Mar. 03, 2017  4:25 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Can definitely say from experience that the white BeyLauncher is better than the purple. I've owned two of each and have and broken both purples with little usage; I use both my whites on a fairly consistent basis and they still hold up just fine even after a year since purchase.

#teamlongwinderonlywinder for life though

Thank you for all of your answers, looks like I'm buying the White Beylauncher.
Is there any reported breaks of the hasbro V2
I am facing trouble in unscrewing the prongs of my Light Launcher 1.
Any advices on how can I unscrew it.
(Mar. 03, 2017  12:35 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is there any reported breaks of the hasbro V2

No there hasn't yet.
(Mar. 03, 2017  1:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No there hasn't yet.
Really???!!!!!
If i wanted to buy a burst beyblade with a top-tier attack layer with very much durability, then should I buy hasbro  V2 ?
If you replace one part of a dual layer with the equivalent from a recolour version - would it still be allowed to be used in an official tournament or a WBO tournament?
(e.g. switching the swords of the X2s from RB5)
(Mar. 03, 2017  6:34 PM)Homax Wrote: If you replace one part of a dual layer with the equivalent from a recolour version - would it still be allowed to be used in an official tournament or a WBO tournament?
(e.g.  switching the swords of the X2s from RB5)

It doesn't seem to be in the rule book but I think with Burst layers they aren't supposed to be taken apart at all.
(Mar. 03, 2017  6:34 PM)Homax Wrote: If you replace one part of a dual layer with the equivalent from a recolour version - would it still be allowed to be used in an official tournament or a WBO tournament?
(e.g. switching the swords of the X2s from RB5)

(Mar. 03, 2017  6:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: It doesn't seem to be in the rule book but I think with Burst layers they aren't supposed to be taken apart at all.

It's not in the rulebook at the moment, but as long as everything is re-assembled properly and all parts are of identical molds and brands, then there should be no problem.
(Mar. 03, 2017  7:06 PM)Angry Face Wrote: It's not in the rulebook at the moment, but as long as everything is re-assembled properly and all parts are of identical molds and brands, then there should be no problem.

Y'know i'm actually fairly surprised to hear that! I may end up trying that whenever I have identical brand recolours. It sounds like fun having a crazy-coloured beyblade in tournaments. 

It seems like it would be a fantastic way of telling your layers apart from others' without having to stick those extra star stickers on them to tell them apart from others' if it's a TT bey.
Can I know what driver/metal wheel am I going to get with the beyblades in the Quetzalcoatl booster , or is it always completely random?
(Mar. 04, 2017  1:06 AM)Limetka Wrote: Can I know what driver/metal wheel am I going to get with the beyblades in the Quetzalcoatl booster , or is it always completely random?

Every starter or booster the parts are guaranteed unless it is a random booster (you can however buy pre-confirmed random boosters)
(Mar. 04, 2017  1:22 AM)mj9 Wrote: Every starter or booster the parts are guaranteed unless it is a random booster (you can however buy pre-confirmed random boosters)

To add to what he said, basically look at the list of beyblades in the thread, say, Dark Deathscyther Jerk Orbit. If you pull a blue Deathscyther, it will always have Jerk and Orbit, but if you pull, say, Yellow D2, you will always get Vertical and Gyro.
How much Mercury Anubius Anime Ver./Blue one worth?
(Mar. 04, 2017  3:55 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How much Mercury Anubius Anime Ver./Blue one worth?

Rather low the last time I checked. Isn't it the most common colour of Mercury Anubius?
If i wanted to buy a top-tier attack layer with very much durability then should I buy hasbro V2?
(Mar. 04, 2017  5:23 AM)Aronno Wrote: If i wanted to buy a top-tier attack layer with very much durability then should I buy hasbro V2?

Hasbro V2 is an excellent Attack layer with good durability. I'm not sure if any breaks have been reported yet, which is a good sign. As an Attack layer it is more susceptible to breakage than most, so just don't be careless with it or try to battle MFB with it haha
Anyone test Odin Heavy Claw? Is claw any good on odin?