Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Can the outer part of the Launcher Grip be removed, allowing from customization?
Yup. I removed the red grips from the grip you get in the attack set with Spriggan, Deathscyther and Miniboros, and put them on the original release white grip.
Can some one host a tournament around Fresno or Clovis area pls
(Feb. 07, 2017  5:30 AM)Vega1018 Wrote: Can some one host a tournament around Fresno or Clovis area pls

WBO tournaments are fan run which means it's up to the people on the area to host one if you want a tournament that bad grab at least three other people and propose an event
This has probably been asked millions of times but since I returned after a while out I've forgotten, can anyone tell me how to use spoilers on the site. It used to be like this
From what I remember but my HTML is bad so help out plez. 

P.s. Never mind it worked through html still.
(Feb. 07, 2017  4:08 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: This has probably been asked millions of times but since I returned after a while out I've forgotten, can anyone tell me how to use spoilers on the site. It used to be like this
From what I remember but my HTML is bad so help out plez. 

P.s. Never mind it worked through html still.

That is not HTML hah. HTML uses < >. That is BBcode.
(Feb. 07, 2017  4:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not HTML hah. HTML uses < >. That is BBcode.

It's somewhat similar to HTML to me, not sure why but u are right xD.
(Feb. 07, 2017  1:17 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: Yup. I removed the red grips from the grip you get in the attack set with Spriggan, Deathscyther and Miniboros, and put them on the original release white grip.

Cool, I'd like to make a grip be black with red grips. Are there any LG's with red grips? I know the VS Set with Victory Valkerie, Storm Spriggan, and the BeyStadium comes with a red core grip. (Alternatively, is there a LG with black grips? I LOOOOVE Red and Black!!!)
Are custom painted Layers, Launchers, and Grips allowed for tournament use?
(Feb. 07, 2017  6:00 PM)Ryan Valkyrie Wrote: How do you access the beymap

I already answered you, it is litterally the first post of this page. I even quoted you, so you received a notification that someone, me, had replied to you. This is turning into SPAM.

(Feb. 07, 2017  6:07 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Are custom painted Layers, Launchers, and Grips allowed for tournament use?

Yes.
Why doesn't Hasbro Drivers work well with Takara Layers and Takara Drivers don't work at all with Hasbro Layers? They look exactly the same!
(Feb. 07, 2017  9:59 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Why doesn't Hasbro Drivers work well with Takara Layers and Takara Drivers don't work at all with Hasbro Layers? They look exactly the same!

I ain't got any burst beys myself. But from what I heard the takara system got teeth but the hasbro one doesn't so I believe that may be the main reason why. Also in most videos I noticed the hasbro ones are harder to burst somehow despite having no teeth which somewhat surprises me.
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:02 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I ain't got any burst beys myself. But from what I heard the takara system got teeth but the hasbro one doesn't so I believe that may be the main reason why. Also in most videos I noticed the hasbro ones are harder to burst somehow despite having no teeth which somewhat surprises me.

The Drivers look the same. I'm confused as to why they are interchangeable.
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: The Drivers look the same. I'm confused as to why they are interchangeable.

It's all in the layers
the Hasbro layers have no teeth but slopes and the TT layers have teeth
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: The Drivers look the same. I'm confused as to why they are interchangeable.

I'm assuming and this is only an assumption but to hold a bey with no teeth together, maybe the hasbro driver is more compact and tight so it maybe harder to burst a tt bey with teeth on the hasbro beys driver. (I call the bottom bit the driver, hope I'm right)
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:08 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: It's all in the layers
the Hasbro layers have no teeth but slopes and the TT layers have teeth

I know that, but both Drivers are built the same.
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:12 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I know that, but both Drivers are built the same.

I think Hasbro drivers have smaller tabs
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:12 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I know that, but both Drivers are built the same.

Actually, the Hasbro ones have taller driver "tabs" (the white things), so they can fit on the slopes.

(Or was it vice versa?)
Actually, the reason for the cross brand incompatibility is due to Hasbro's slope mechanism being thicker than Takara-Tomy's teeth system. Hasbro's Drivers compensate for this by allowing their white plastic parts covering their springs to be pushed down further than those in Takara-Tomy's Drivers.

[Image: xw0CmSY.jpg]

That is why Takara-Tomy's Layers are loose on Hasbro Drivers and Hasbro's Layers are tight on Takara-Tomy's Drivers. It also explains why those little plastic "boxes" exist on the sides of Hasbro's Drivers: to cover up those little white tabs from the side when they go even lower.
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:52 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Actually, the reason for the cross brand incompatibility is due to Hasbro's slope mechanism being thicker than Takara-Tomy's teeth system. Hasbro's Drivers compensate for this by allowing their white plastic parts covering their springs to be pushed down further than those in Takara-Tomy's Drivers.

That is why Takara-Tomy's Layers are loose on Hasbro Drivers and Hasbro's Layers are tight on Takara-Tomy's Drivers. It also explains why those little plastic "boxes" exist on the sides of Hasbro's Drivers: to cover up those little white tabs from the side when they go even lower.

Still a bit confused, but thanks a lot.
(Feb. 07, 2017  10:52 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Actually, the reason for the cross brand incompatibility is due to Hasbro's slope mechanism being thicker than Takara-Tomy's teeth system. Hasbro's Drivers compensate for this by allowing their white plastic parts covering their springs to be pushed down further than those in Takara-Tomy's Drivers.

Also is that a Dark Deathscyther and Hasbro Valkerie? And what Drivers are those?
Someone Explain to me the concept of types within types.
Example, mobile defense, burst attack
What are they all in burst and what do they mean?
What is the best driver for defense, both for mobile and stationary?
Why does the defense driver work so well with layers like O, D, and D2, even more so than revolve?
Why is D2 so hard to burst, is it because of the shape or the teeth, or both?