Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 04, 2017  3:02 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Interesting so the sword launcher is the best huh? Never expected that...I wonder if a better string launcher will be released in the future...

Yes, the BeyLauncher Speed version from one of the latest Custom Sets is better than the regular BeyLauncher.
Is L2 a strong layer or a top tier for attack?
(Feb. 04, 2017  5:51 PM)Aronno Wrote: Is L2 a strong layer or a top tier for attack?

It seems to have some success as an attack layer
I have taken the pin and prongs out of one of my Hasbro launchers so I can clip it on the end (as per daul launch) of one of my others so I can use it as a grip (I've cut/shaved the teeth out of the gear so it can still hold the ripcord in place much nicer) but I was wondering if this would be tournament legal? As technically, the only modification it has to it is having less parts (mainly so I can grip the second launcher w/o having to worry about catching its prongs). Really wanna know if there's any point in continuing my launch training with it set up like that..
Hey all where can i buy a beyblade burst standard stadium and about how much will it cost?
(Feb. 05, 2017  8:00 AM)ThatOneWeeb Wrote: Hey all where can i buy a beyblade burst standard stadium and about how much will it cost?

Your cheapest bet is here http://hlj.com/product/TKT84725

If you don't want to wait you can buy this one if it ships to your location https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-burst-St...st+stadium
Is Lost Longinus supposed to come with a come with a Beypoint card? Mine didn't come with one. I thought all Beys (including limited edition layers) come with a card.
(Feb. 05, 2017  6:17 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Is Lost Longinus supposed to come with a come with a Beypoint card? Mine didn't come with one. I thought all Beys (including limited edition layers) come with a card.

You mean the QR code which gives you BeyPoints? It's on one of the flaps when you open the box from the top.
Does draciel ms win against metal fury beyblades ?
What's the best Attack Driver? (If it's Assault, what's the next best Attack Driver?)
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:06 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What's the best Attack Driver? (If it's Assault, what's the next best Attack Driver?)

Xtreme?
Could somebody help me understand the strategy used in say a deck rotation format or beyblade in general? I don't really understand how strategy can be incorporated and I don't think attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, defense beats attack really counts as a strategy. I mean that is pretty much how rock paper scissors works and nobody calls that a strategy game.
What about the best Plastic Attack Driver?
(Feb. 05, 2017  7:13 PM)StormFalcon32 Wrote: Could somebody help me understand the strategy used in say a deck rotation format or beyblade in general? I don't really understand how strategy can be incorporated and I don't think attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, defense beats attack really counts as a strategy. I mean that is pretty much how rock paper scissors works and nobody calls that a strategy game.

Although the rock-paper-scissors matchups are the core of Beyblade strategy, there are a number of other factors which affect matchups. For example, in MFB different Track heights add an additional level of strategy because the different heights are more or less effective against each other for each type of Beyblade. For example, low-track Attack (usually heights 85-125, often abbreviated LTAC) is extremely powerful against mid-height (125-165) opponents, but can't reach high-Track combos (165-230). If you want to beat a very tall opponent with Attack, you need to use taller tracks, which in turn makes you vulnerable to low-track Defense. In Burst, the type triangle is complicated by the Burst gimmick, which means that Attack types may aim to either KO or Burst their opponent, and your combos and strategy for the other types need to adjust to reflect that threat. Additionally, there are less traditional Beyblade types such as Anti-Attack (A mix of Attack and Defense that aims to beat Attack types with their own recoil and KO Stamina types), Tornado Stallers (A special Stamina type that circles around the edge of the Stadium to avoid opponents that need to hit you to win), Destabilizers (A Beyblade that tries to knock opponents off-balance to deplete their Stamina and win), and, of course, left-spin Beyblades, which complicate things even more.

The decision to go with a specialized combo capable of countering specific opponents easily or to use Balance combos that are good in several roles (and are thus harder to counter) is also an important part of both regular matches and Deck Format; you want a deck to be capable of handling any threat that you might encounter but you also need to make it hard for your opponent to do the same to you. There are a lot of things to consider when building Beyblade combos or a Deck, haha.
Anyone has the full version of the japanese beyblade burst opening?
(Feb. 04, 2017  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, the BeyLauncher Speed version from one of the latest Custom Sets is better than the regular BeyLauncher.

Wait bey launcher speed? That better than the sword launcher? Also are hasbro beyblades better than takara Tommy...burst wise
(Feb. 05, 2017  10:31 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Wait bey launcher speed? That better than the sword launcher? Also are hasbro beyblades better than takara Tommy...burst wise

I'm also curious to if the Beylauncher Speed is anything besides a different handle, but I do know that the Hasbro Burst layers are dependent on the Layer. I think the rest is the same performance.
(Feb. 05, 2017  10:31 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Wait bey launcher speed? That better than the sword launcher? Also are hasbro beyblades better than takara Tommy...burst wise

The majority of Hasbro layers are actually worse than their takara counterparts
(Feb. 05, 2017  10:37 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm also curious to if the Beylauncher Speed is anything besides a different handle, but I do know that the Hasbro Burst layers are dependent on the Layer. I think the rest is the same performance.

The Beylaunchers Speed has a lot more "teeth" than a regular Beylauncher which gives it more rotations than most launchers
Also the string can be pulled farther before it stops
(Feb. 05, 2017  10:49 PM)mj9 Wrote: The majority of Hasbro layers are actually worse than their takara counterparts

*cough* *cough* Odax
Although some layers have been downgraded some are actually better than their TT version
Spryzen S2 for example has a decent slope giving it better burst resistance than its TT version(Which has horrible teeth)
So lemme get this straight the hasbro beys are worse? I heard TT has a problem in the teeth...
(Feb. 06, 2017  12:41 AM)Clonetos Wrote: So lemme get this straight the hasbro beys are worse? I heard TT has a problem in the teeth...

The majority of Hasbro layers are worst than their tt counterparts the only takara layers that have problems with their teeth due to wear were Valkyrie and Deathscyther and also in some cases Odin, minoboros and amaterios Hasbro did fix this with their system but has a result made only the disc being the only cross compatible part between systems
(Feb. 06, 2017  12:54 AM)mj9 Wrote: The majority of Hasbro layers are worst than their tt counterparts the only takara layers that have problems with their teeth due to wear were Valkyrie and Deathscyther and also in some cases Odin, minoboros and amaterios Hasbro did fix this with their system but has a result made only the disc being the only cross compatible part between systems

I understand their train of thought but they really ruined it for us dedicated bladers. I was pretty sad that Hasbro didn't really care about people like us, all of their Burst products are a gigantic downgrade from the TT versions. Why couldn't they just make it like the first few waves of Metal Fight? Those were the golden times where everyone knew what beyblade was, it angers me that they put greed in front.
(Feb. 06, 2017  1:29 AM)Mage Wrote: I understand their train of thought but they really ruined it for us dedicated bladers. I was pretty sad that Hasbro didn't really care about people like us, all of their Burst products are a gigantic downgrade from the TT versions. Why couldn't they just make it like the first few waves of Metal Fight? Those were the golden times where everyone knew what beyblade was, it angers me that they put greed in front.

Hasbro Burst is by no means a gigantic downgrade... Some are worse, some are better. On average they're probably slightly worse than their Takara counterparts overall, and they obviously do, on some level, care about the game balance because they adjusted some of the Layers' performance - Odax and S2 being two major changes that were already mentioned. The replacement of the easily-worn tooth mechanism was also a good move - some of Takara's parts are known to wear out incredibly quickly, and that problem will only spread further as the series ages and parts accumulate more use. Hasbro's approach and releases are mostly just different, and for the most part I like what they've done. The only major flaw I see is the lack of cross-compatibility, which I'm sure will only end up confusing new players in the future...
Ah yes, Metal Fusion.  Where Bakuten Shoot assets have been reused and a big rectangular stadium with only two pockets and a small tornado ridge near the center with no optimization for attack types to have any advantage and a small circle stadium with no way out unless two very fast, and powerful attack types hit each other and a pothole stadium makes sense and they didn't release the Metal System Beys and made do with hybrid wheel versions of the original, which are worse than the original and other gimmicky stadiums during Metal Fusion and onward that makes attack types useless continually during the entire generation.  We got string launchers which they later abandoned either during Metal Masters or in the beginning of Metal Fury and didn't give us the 4D wheels and tips until the Hyperblades line and even created Beywheelz, BeyWarriors, and one other I forgot.  What a great generation that was.  Dj - Uh.