Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 02, 2016  5:15 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: What ? No, lubricating your parts is completely illegal.

Thanks bey wiki. So informative.
* Beyblade Wiki, not Beywiki.

I would recommend you to check Beywiki, since it is more reliable, not filled with ads, and you can be sure that all the articles are accurate.

Of course, if you don't plan to use it in a tournament, you could always try it, but to be honest, I really doubt that it could make such a huge difference.
(Dec. 02, 2016  5:25 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: * Beyblade Wiki, not Beywiki.

I would recommend you to check Beywiki, since it is more reliable, not filled with ads, and you can be sure that all the articles are accurate.

Of course, if you don't plan to use it in a tournament, you could always try it, but to be honest, I really doubt that it could make such a huge difference.

Yeah, it looks like I could just squirts a little WD-40 in the opening between the tip and the axel. Even if I did go to a tournament I probably won't be using Bearing drive since it can be knocked fairly easily because of it'a hieght and most top tier attack combos tend to use like 85 track so yeahhh.
Well, it is not that easy to KO, (not many people use Attack Types anyway), and the fact that it can wobble for a very long time is worth the risk, I'd say.
(Dec. 02, 2016  5:15 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: What ? No, lubricating your parts is completely illegal.

Is this true? I mean, lubrication can be used for performance enhancement but I've used it for preservation as well. It just keeps the part at it's best potential, not "better" persay.
As I've said previously, it is illegal only if you plan to use it in an official WBO tournament. If you don't, then it's perfectly fine.
(Dec. 02, 2016  5:06 AM)R0zu Wrote: On the beyblade wiki it says I can lubricate BGrin with something like WD-40 but it doesn't go into detail. Would I just in screw part and directly apply to the Bearing?

Could someone go edit that out from Beyblade Wiki? I am quite surprised that we have not migrated the Beywiki article yet...
Whats the exact reason layer of burst beys break so easily? I heard that it's due to those screws (not sure whats difference but I seen Dual Layer breaking more offent then Single)

Also BTW is it legal to put WD-40 to hole where we insert winder? I found it to be little easier to launch after doing. Maybe it will reduce wearimg too? (Difference maybe very small, but as I always say, sometimes even smallest advantage can lead you too victory)
According to the rules, yes it is.

(See page 9)
[Image: IMG_20161203_WA0007.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20161203_WA0006.jpg]

Is this original?

To me atleast from look it is looking original (metal color and all. Its not hollow too)

But I can't check its mold number (which I use to quickly check if part's og or fake at tournament)

BTW my friend is buying it
(Dec. 03, 2016  6:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [Image: IMG_20161203_WA0007.jpg]

Is this original?

To me atleast from look it is looking original (metal color and all. Its not hollow too)

But I can't check its mold number (which I use to quickly check if part's og or fake at tournament)

For Hasbro the track and tip should be 100SF
(Dec. 03, 2016  6:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2016  6:41 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [Image: IMG_20161203_WA0007.jpg]

Is this original?

For Hasbro the track and tip should be 100SF

Actually I wanted to confirm if its MW and CW are OG as my friend will be buying it (and sell me old one) if its og
Is hades a good fusion wheel for attack?
are there only a certain amount of anniversary shirts? I get my paycheck next week, I didn't want to miss out!
(Dec. 15, 2016  1:19 AM)boltoms Wrote: are there only a certain amount of anniversary shirts? I get my paycheck next week, I didn't want to miss out!

Nope, we will print as many as are ordered.
(Dec. 15, 2016  1:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nope, we will print as many as are ordered.

So when is the order deadline?
I may just be looking in the wrong place. But how do we see all of our faces? I can't find it for the life of me hah.
Is there any breakage issue with obelisk odin layer
Hi guys

I have a problem with my Dark DeathScyther (D2JO from a RB), It really hard to assamble and disassamble, the disk/driver get stuck a lot

Did someone had this problem? is there any way to fix it?
(Dec. 15, 2016  11:06 AM)Aronno Wrote: Is there any breakage issue  with obelisk odin layer

(Dec. 15, 2016  12:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hi guys

I have a problem with my Dark DeathScyther (D2JO from a RB), It really hard to assamble and disassamble, the disk/driver get stuck a lot

Did someone had this problem? is there any way to fix it?

@[Aronno] Nope

@[Izhkoort] It's actually just the teeth which are sticky.
(Dec. 15, 2016  5:16 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I may just be looking in the wrong place. But how do we see all of our faces? I can't find it for the life of me hah.

This is listed as a known issue. Will fix this weekend.
(Dec. 15, 2016  10:14 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: @[Izhkoort] It's actually just the teeth which are sticky.

Thanks! that's a relief!
(Dec. 15, 2016  10:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is listed as a known issue. Will fix this weekend.

Thank You Captain!
How fast teeth of these Layers wear?

Minoboros
V2
D2
K2
Wyvern

Can D2GO/D can OS DGD?
(Dec. 18, 2016  1:39 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: How fast teeth of these Layers wear?

Minoboros
V2
D2
K2
Wyvern

Can D2GO/D can OS DGD?

I think none of those really wear down significantly. Wyvern might happen, but over a long period of time. 

And yes, each of those can outspin the other, depending on who uses it and such.