Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If I'm building Girago Genbull E230MB. What am I buying? The Combo name system and terminology is new to me.

I think it means I need Thief Phoenix E230GCF for the Spin track or E230

Then I need a Girago for the bottom Chrome wheel and a Genbull for the top chrome wheel? Then a MB.. where do I get the MB?
The cheapest way to get Mb is from poison giraffe
(Nov. 24, 2016  9:26 PM)Rollinit Wrote: If I'm building Girago Genbull E230MB. What am I buying? The Combo name system and terminology is new to me.

I think it means I need Thief Phoenix E230GCF for the Spin track or E230

Then I need a Girago for the bottom Chrome wheel and a Genbull for the top chrome wheel? Then a MB.. where do I get the MB?

Here are some good listings:

Instead of buying Phoenic, you can get E230 from Samurai Saramanda:
Samurai Saramanda E230ES

As for Girago, this:

- Gryph Girago

Cheapest alternative to get a Genbull:

- Shinobi Genbull

If you want to purchase a MB separately, take a look at this:

MB Tip

If not, then this:

Poison Giraffe
(Nov. 22, 2016  2:11 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2016  12:39 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: my launcher seems to do a funny sliding noise whenever a pull out or release the string, what could that be?

Also, if it breaks, how hard is to change the casing to another string launcher?

I'm not sure what the noise could be; maybe the string is rubbing against something as it's pulled?

Swapping casings and other parts from one launcher to another is pretty easy, provided that you can remember how to properly reassemble the thing once you're done, haha. I'm not sure if there's a Burst launcher repair tutorial yet, but you could take pictures or a video as you take apart the launcher to provide a reference to get it back together.

(Nov. 22, 2016  12:45 PM)lagaiis Wrote: Hi All, I'm new here, and my son is pretty new to Beyblade too.

I've got a question to ask. How do you guys store your Burst beys, do you store it separating all 3 parts or combining them store it as a whole bey?

Don't know what's wrong with my kid's beys, they seem to burst much much easily compared to newly purchased beys.

Thank you!

In theory, storing Burst Beyblades assembled can be bad for them, because that would mean the spring in the Driver would be compressed for long periods of time, which could wear it out or permanently compress it, reducing its grip on the teeth of the Layer (and thus making it easier to Burst). I store mine disassembled in an old fishing tackle box.

Thanks everyone for the response!

Looks like the spring on the drivers are deteriorating fast when stored assembled. Think I'll go grab the WBBA box B-27 for my son to place his beyblade parts!

Thanks again!
Which has better parts for tournaments? Gladiator Bahamdia or Thief Girago?
(Nov. 25, 2016  12:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Which has better parts for tournaments? Gladiator Bahamdia or Thief Girago?

Depends on what you looking to I would say bahamadia

As 1st it has bahamadia which is top-tier for attack
Gladiator;- decentish for LTD
SP230. Great for sway attack also pretty good defence
GF. God tier for sway attack. Dragoon BD145GF is extremely hard to OS.

Zirago is good too. But IMO only its chrome wheel is good.
Thief is ok-ish in LTD but works well only with Phonix
WA130. Works attack but S130 is better
HF. Substitude for MF but CF is better. CF also has much better precession and LAD too

BTW. I had some questions too

1. Why its so hard to spin steal from 230? I mean shouldn't plastic should spin equalize better then metal? If thats so then why do Sythe 230MB can os stuff like Meteo CH120WD and Gravity CH120WD?

2. Why Genbu Genbu SA165WD isn't top-tier? I mean it is extremely good. OS lots of thing (more then Duo SA165WD) and it can OS opposite spin too which SR200TB can never do also it can sometime KO Duo 230MB. Its heavier (can resist attack), OS many things and does all what duo sa165 does (except better. Maybe slightly higher recoil so slightly riskier).

3. Do Blitz got released anywhere outside strongest blader set?
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2016  12:18 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Which has better parts for tournaments? Gladiator Bahamdia or Thief Girago?

HF. Substitude for MF but CF is better. CF also has much better precession and LAD too

1. Why its so hard to spin steal from 230? I mean shouldn't plastic should spin equalize better then metal? If thats so then why do Sythe 230MB can os stuff like Meteo CH120WD and Gravity CH120WD?

2. Why Genbu Genbu SA165WD isn't top-tier? I mean it is extremely good. OS lots of thing (more then Duo SA165WD) and it can OS opposite spin too which SR200TB can never do also it can sometime KO Duo 230MB. Its heavier (can resist attack), OS many things and does all what duo sa165 does (except better. Maybe slightly higher recoil so slightly riskier).

3. Blitz got released in the Hasbro version of Unicorno but it was hollow
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: 1. Why its so hard to spin steal from 230? I mean shouldn't plastic should spin equalize better then metal? If thats so then why do Sythe 230MB can os stuff like Meteo CH120WD and Gravity CH120WD?

That's a question I came around too some time ago, and the only conclusion I found was that is not because of the material, but it's shape, they are so round that doesn't allow beyblades to equalize (the gaps makes them collide transfering force from a beyblade to another in order to equalize)

EDIT: Remember there are certain wheels pretty difficult to OS using a spin equalizer combo, and they are all pretty round too
(Nov. 25, 2016  5:21 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

They had hyperblade one too.

But I was asking did TT released it in any other way?

IIRC some mumbai member had a red Blitz. Not sure which brand it was but it wasn't custom coloured for sure
(Nov. 25, 2016  5:29 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2016  5:21 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Depends on what you looking to I would say bahamadia

They had hyperblade one too.

But I was asking did TT released it in any other way?

IIRC some mumbai member had a red Blitz. Not sure which brand it was but it wasn't custom coloured for sure

There was a Blue horn version but the Blitz wheel was Blue not red
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [quote='SUGOI-KONICHEWA' pid='1353045' dateline='1480072689']
[/quote

when the metal wheel makes contact with 230 it absorbs the contact and as such unaffectects the beyblade stamina

probably because no one has tested it yet if you think it is post some tests results and post them in the competitive MFB list

Only in a hasbro metal fury and wbba exclusive release http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Blitz_Str...r_versions
Does anyone know where I can get a Golden Dragoon S from Burst?
(Nov. 26, 2016  3:01 AM)dranzur Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a Golden Dragoon S from Burst?

From a middleman service.
(Nov. 25, 2016  11:39 PM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2016  3:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: [quote='SUGOI-KONICHEWA' pid='1353045' dateline='1480072689']
[/quote

when the metal wheel makes contact with 230 it absorbs the contact and as such unaffectects the beyblade stamina

probably because no one has tested it yet if you think it is post some tests results and post them in the competitive MFB list

Only in a hasbro metal fury and wbba exclusive release http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Blitz_Str...r_versions

Wow quite help reply lol

Thanks
Which is lowest track you can use with Scythe MF without scraping?

I got new Scythe and was thinking to try it out at next event. My MF is lost so can't try it out. I wanted to keep it lowest because I tried it out with similar height tip (namely LF, RF, BSF, MB) on DF105 and Bakushin was able to gdt under it and KO it (also Gravity) so I wanted to stay as low as possible.

Edit:- sorry for Double Post
Well since 90 is the lowest on the cc list I'm going with 90
Does anyone know the weights for a NIB Amaterios and a NIB Baldur.
(Nov. 27, 2016  3:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Does anyone know the weights for a NIB Amaterios and a NIB Baldur.

Probably both around 100-200g. I would veer towards about 200g, seeing as just adding a launcher and string makes beyblade starters weigh 300g.
Does anyone know what the two heads on the right and left side of Excalibur's layer is supposed to represent?
(Nov. 29, 2016  3:52 AM)dranzur Wrote: Does anyone know what the two heads on the right and left side of Excalibur's layer is supposed to represent?

Eagles, royalty, etc.?
My regular attack tip to make it attack is a simple RF attack performance tip.

What is everybody's favorite bey.
On the beyblade wiki it says I can lubricate BGrin with something like WD-40 but it doesn't go into detail. Would I just in screw part and directly apply to the Bearing?
What ? No, lubricating your parts is completely illegal.