Ask a question, get an answer!

It's simple! If you have a quick Beyblade question you need answered that doesn't require a large discussion, post it here! Of course, if it ends up turning into something substantial we'll move it to its own thread. Smile
Do you think weight disk attack is efficient? Or is it like as a efficient as grinding?
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Do you think weight disk attack is efficient? Or is it like as a efficient as grinding?

I've used pretty much every WD there is, and I've never found WD attack to be particularly useful. Usually it just suffers from its own recoil. You're better off sticking to AR+WD shape combinations.
WD attacking can be efficient, but it's not like tier 1 for attacking. It'd really depend on its setup with other parts. I don't think they're as great as smash or upper attacks generally speaking. And grinding has never really been effective at all IMO.
For HMS grip tips, is Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version or Metal Weight Grip Core better for fast attack combos?
Kaz Wrote:For HMS grip tips, is Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version or Metal Weight Grip Core better for fast attack combos?

They both have their own uses. MW Grip Flat Core is easier to control, but Grip Flat Core UV is faster.
G Wrote:WD attacking can be efficient, but it's not like tier 1 for attacking. It'd really depend on its setup with other parts. I don't think they're as great as smash or upper attacks generally speaking. And grinding has never really been effective at all IMO.

I think that's why he said it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:WD attacking can be efficient, but it's not like tier 1 for attacking. It'd really depend on its setup with other parts. I don't think they're as great as smash or upper attacks generally speaking. And grinding has never really been effective at all IMO.

I take it "as a efficient" was meant to be "ineffective" then. My mistake.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kaz Wrote:For HMS grip tips, is Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version or Metal Weight Grip Core better for fast attack combos?

They both have their own uses. MW Grip Flat Core is easier to control, but Grip Flat Core UV is faster.

I noticed MW Grip Flat Core is easier to control, I've never used Grip Flat Core UV though so I wasn't sure, it's still one of the blades I need to pick up.

Another question, can Mountain Hammer be used for zombie combos?
G Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

It would have worked either way. Smile
What is the clear cut best, cheapest place to buy beyblades?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

It would have worked either way. Smile
I'll check the spelling next time then Wink

Ichida Wrote:Toycup. XD.

They sell fakes didn't they?
Ant1jr Wrote:What is the clear cut best, cheapest place to buy beyblades?

Ichida Wrote:Toycup. XD.

I know this is a joke, but DON'T POST THINGS LIKE THIS. How is he supposed to know you're kidding?

DON'T BUY FROM TOYCUP, THEY SELL FAKES.

Yahoo! Japan and eBay are really your best bets right now.
Ok thanks Tongue_out

Btw the XD let me know it was a joke :]
Ant1jr Wrote:Ok thanks Tongue_out

Btw the XD let me know it was a joke :]

Yes, but some members might not pick up on that.
I got a few questions.

CWD Chain Attacker, CWD Devil Saucer, and CWD Wing Attacker are big (least the last two) CWD, are they good for any combos? If so, what kinda combo would you suggest for them and what would they be useful for?
Kaz Wrote:I got a few questions.

CWD Chain Attacker, CWD Devil Saucer, and CWD Wing Attacker are big (least the last two) CWD, are they good for any combos? If so, what kinda combo would you suggest for them and what would they be useful for?

The best wide-attack range CWD is CWD Free Crusher (Slash Riger MS).
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kaz Wrote:I got a few questions.

The best wide-attack range CWD is CWD Free Crusher (Slash Riger MS).

What kind of combo would it be good for?
I'd think most of the wide CWD would be bad since it'd be easy to get under them or knock them off balance.
The most famous CWD Free Crusher combo is this:

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Free Crusher
RC: Battle Change Core

The plastic CWD part of Battle Change Core will hold CWD Free Crusher in place. It's a very brutal combo.
Will this be a better place to help with my game section rather than BBF? Sorry if it doesn't relate but it does sort of?
espio Wrote:Will this be a better place to help with my game section rather than BBF? Sorry if it doesn't relate but it does sort of?

Haha, you should visit both boards. Smile
well i have a question. you know there all these "fake" parts around? what if you drew out a circular weight disk with all correct mesurements and took it to a enginier in the place you live with a workshop, and they make it for you out of brass and it fits perfect on your blade and it spin for like nearly 10 mins would that be against the rules?
gal3on rul3z Wrote:well i have a question. you know there all these "fake" parts around? what if you drew out a circular weight disk with all correct mesurements and took it to a enginier in the place you live with a workshop, and they make it for you out of brass and it fits perfect on your blade and it spin for like nearly 10 mins would that be against the rules?

Unfortunately, yes. Anything that is not manufactured by Hasbro or Takara is illegal.
even if they were the exact same dimensions and possibly weight the way brass would interact with other spinning objects would be different then the type of metal in normal blade components. as well Hasbro and Takara parts are made with a mold so they are all exactly the same to within a very small margin of error. whereas the one you had made would be off from the mould even if you tried to follow the same dimensions and weight